Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her (64561 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shame on Nigerian youths....a lost generation.

Imagine the kind of nonsense someone finds newsworthy...

Fantastically hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Esosafun:

Jux 1..but another may be n d way
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Samorobo2: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol this girl probably has done rich alhaji outside and wouldn't want close the door to her incessant money bag by sleeping with a nobody like ozo....

This kind of girls to them it is money over everything...put her and kiddwaya and she would gladly screw him if she is sure he is ready to play game with her for even a year(it means constant money for a year)..

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Samorobo2: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.

Lol.if ozo had money like those alhaji servicing her outside she will gladly screw him...she cannot piss off those alhaji outside by public sleeping with a nobody like ozo....they will end the contract with her immediately..

6 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Chimezie198(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery Edo state only
Bro I have one oo. I'm in Ebonyi state
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
telling ur husband what u don't want is now order and directive...hmm

if its not another order and directives then you can well say what it is, moreover you never said anything about you doing what he wants or not... mmm hmm !
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Esosafun(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by chaloskyx: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
ozo the lover boy use at the end the same girl who hes doing everything to get her attention would be the one to kick him out of the house...mumu

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Ladikwa(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ozo is been played and might learn in a hard way narialand guys are more sensible than those on Twitter

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
how many?

As at Friday we had 102 pcs
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nmezor(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good to hear
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by sportFX: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
maestroferddi:
Shame on Nigerian youths....a lost generation.

Imagine the kind of nonsense someone finds newsworthy...

Fantastically hopeless.

We all need some form of entertainment irrespective of our serious lives, if they find that entertaining and you find something else entertaining, why not leave them, it doesn't mean they don't have other serious matters they attend to.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by blasterman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol.if ozo had money like those alhaji servicing her outside she will gladly screw him...she cannot piss off those alhaji outside by public sleeping with a nobody like ozo....they will end the contract with her immediately..

she knows she is in a house with cameras.

The moment she leaves dat house she go knack ozo like hammer.

Na she go knack am.

Then she will move on to her aristo business.

Trust me all these high grade olosho have the same pattern

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Esosafun:

Ugbowo!..una wan buy m abi repair m.
recycling the usable ones
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

As at Friday we had 102 pcs
lovely where's your location?
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Esosafun(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
recycling the usable ones
Hmm..cool..Well send me a mail then
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
michaelpop50:

You are not smart. The said Nengi belongs to the street. Ozo na Aje butter when dey go toast street girl. Nengi na poor man pikin like that useless Erica.

Exactly. Nengi just pretends more, which makes her more dangerous. She is no good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Starz825(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.
oloosho faithful?...
mi o gbori...I never hear am before

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by stevbams(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Starz825:

oloosho faithful?...
mi o gbori...I never hear am before

U no see ur ear ni
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly. Nengi just pretends more, which makes her more dangerous. She is no good girl.

Na same lifestyle with Tacha and Mercy. Na normal olosho typical Naija girl. She just dey play the game for the house dey try build one kind reputation.

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
blasterman:

she knows she is in a house with cameras.

The moment she leaves dat house she go knack ozo like hammer.

Na she go knack am.

Then she will move on to her aristo business.

Trust me all these high grade olosho have the same pattern

This might happen or she may continue to friendzone him but that doesn't stop her from doing her slay business. She is a pretentious bitch, it's written all over her, numbers don't lie.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Town20: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chimezie198:
Bro I have one oo. I'm in Ebonyi state

I have
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
michaelpop50:

Na same lifestyle with Tacha and Mercy. Na normal olosho typical Naija girl. She just dey play the game for the house dey try build one kind reputation.

Exactly......Typical naija girl!!
It happens around us sef. One girl will be forming hard to get for some guys and not giving them d cookies no matter how much they simp, same girl be olosho elsewhere wey dem dey knack anyhow. That's d fact. Who Nengi won dey bobo na... grin Girls like Vee sef get level pass am.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Realist1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by tobayonline: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Instead of getting your children a phone,
smartwatch do it all

WhatsApp https:///message/LNNUWVJD2U5ZL1

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by cray91(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
that one certain na
lalabrother:
Naso them dey first do... Later on matter go change.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
lovely where's your location?

That is the only challenge.. We are in abuja.
Wuse zone3 market ... Shop 087 upstairs
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

That is the only challenge.. We are in abuja.
Wuse zone3 market ... Shop 087 upstairs
how much do u sell per battery
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
how much do u sell per battery

Oga let me not lie ooh.. We just compile these things as scrap and most often than not we discard them.. Some we use as samples especially when selling carcasses of systems..

Drop your line and I will call you if you really need them. Just come back here to erase your line after we talk ...
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by wizzprince(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery Edo state only

How much are you willing to pay for it
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

Oga let me not lie ooh.. We just compile these things as scrap and most often than not we discard them.. Some we use as samples especially when selling carcasses of systems..

Drop your line and I will call you if you really need them. Just come back here to erase your line after we talk ...
whatsapp me 07085198163
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Esosafun:

Hmm..cool..Well send me a mail then
mail sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.