Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her (64560 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
wizzprince:

How much are you willing to pay for it
how many?
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by alexsoftwork(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.

Bros na CUs she dey TV, she no say people dey look.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by vickydevoka(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
anslem04:

whatever you see in nengi is not peculiar to her, beautiful ladies hoard there body for the highest bidders except 4 the ones that mistakenly fall in love ... back in higher institution its sometin we all could relate with, d way nengi carry her ass like it worth more than a royce rolls, cracks me up grin
No be lie. Ashawo way know her work

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
she's just using Ozo to catch cruise
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Ayobami7(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
When it comes to women,As a Sharp guy it is better to check for body language and green lights but in this case,I see none.
More reason why Kiddwaya could easily go for Erica than waste his precious time chasing after Nengi.She made it known she has someone serious outside probably a sugar daddy so why is Ozo trying too hard to impress her?!
It looks like she is controlling Ozo and not letting go of her hold on the mumu boy.She did not look like she wanted to be with him right from the on set and now isn't looking good also.I hope this Ozo is ok.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by iniife: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
See me see trouble ooo, after Ozo don enter her finish, she come dey build Fence. Leemao ��

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by BonPatrick(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol
geedot:
The weaker the men around a lady, the stronger she becomes. Put a Davido in that house and watch how fast a table can turn.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 1:52am On Aug 26, 2020
maestroferddi:
Shame on Nigerian youths....a lost generation.

Imagine the kind of nonsense someone finds newsworthy...

Fantastically hopeless.

o sheyyyyyyy almighty generator
king of senses
we sight you

.ogbeni gedifuk outta here
na your type dey do like nengi pretentious fifu

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by marktpompido(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2020
This is Evil acts
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by AssistantJesus1: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
wetting consign me
wetting consign me
wetting consign me
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by alphaNomega: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Budline1:

Was she real about the fact that they showered together and probably do other stuffs where the camera can not reach too?

There is no need to constantly shove that fact into the guy's face on a live show, making the guy look like a simp, eventho she has her own skeletons too. Men should avoid girls like Nengi.

She has to constantly shove it in his face because he has already showed signs of loosing focus!
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lifedonor:

Oga let me not lie ooh.. We just compile these things as scrap and most often than not we discard them.. Some we use as samples especially when selling carcasses of systems..

Drop your line and I will call you if you really need them. Just come back here to erase your line after we talk ...
Lifedonor issa fraudste* duped of #1500 for waybill from abuja to benin for a package that never came
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lifedonor:

Oga let me not lie ooh.. We just compile these things as scrap and most often than not we discard them.. Some we use as samples especially when selling carcasses of systems..

Drop your line and I will call you if you really need them. Just come back here to erase your line after we talk ...
fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.