Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (53486 Views)

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by adelekeolu(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Advocate500:
shame no dey cach u?
Walahi
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
socialmediaman:

Congratulations!

grin grin grin
I swear you no get job.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by King44(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
KEVIND:
By Farooq Kperogi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1298435659930243072
@Dcatt come and see this statement. Uselessx baboon
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by nnamdi640: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hope they will not call this man Ipob, because any news against Tinubu will always come from Ipob according to Omoluabis.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by anungangampu: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
awesomely:
Where is Sarrki? Biko bia neba.
sarrki is sad... Never got a taste of the caked he baked... Instead he got shit
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by mypains: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Yes. I have always advocated that people should read beyond the headline. Even if it was Nnamdi Kanu, I would still like to read the full interview and understand the context. Headlines in Nigeria are largely sensational and misleading.

But as the time of the interview, headline was hardly sensationalized like we have today. That means he actually said it.

It is the Northerners that actually shared this on Twitter which makes it cool lol.

They didn't do any of this when he was helping their bubu..

I can assure this is just the beginning. There are more coming.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by walozanga(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
OP, please quote the full excerpts of the interview for the reader to know the context in which Tinubu made the alleged statement.
One may also ask: Was he misquoted? Did he refute the report after publication?
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

The paper carry date. Do ur research if u feel ofended
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by mypains: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Born2Breed:
Some idiots are looking for the full text.

If he was quoted out of context did he refute it?

You morons should have outgrown your stupidity by now of prostrating to your oppressor and trying to defend the indefensible.

Tinubu in his full senses made that statement when he was outside and I'll say it again when APC loses power.

My question is what is the difference between Tinubu and Namdi Kanu?

They didn't see it coming lol. And guess the people behind the circulation of this? Northerners.

They are coming for him

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by mypains: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
kikero:

But he said it.

My friend, leave these politicians alone. APC or PDP
you even tried to advise that slowpoke. Imagine someone's father ooo of future father ooo
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Excuses: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
EMMY76:
Nigerian politicians can go to any length to dig out out the skeletons of their political opponents. But this is actually the current position of most people in the south every reasonable person in the whole south and the middle belt is just tired of the way fulani muslim north have been running nigeria.

Emmy you really understand Nigeria...am from middle belt region of Nigeria..All we want is that person who can ouster the capacity to restructure Nigeria..every body is scared of restructuring Nigeria because they are scared of the north...Even if an IGBO man becomes president to day He will be more than loyal to the north..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by zoomzoom(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Joshmodest post=93230429]@op do you ??
Accept or not Nigeria is a country that was never meant to be one , two. three or even 30 ...
fragment us into 40 units , people would still call for division ....
We were all just forced to stay together against our wish !!
I don't like the bourdillion chimpanzee but he's right on this.

Despite him being SPOT ON, Watch him DENY IT, and claiming he was QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT because it is no longer POLITICALLY BENEFICIAL for him to maintain what he freely said.

YO-YO POLITICIANS EVERYWHERE.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nicepoker(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Wow so Zik was more powerful than both combine.
It wasn't about being powerful or not. Bello and Awo knew the structure then wasn't favourable but zik insisted on one Nigeria. let me give you another example. ABU Zaria. OAU ife. Zik decided to use university of Nigeria nsuka. Why?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by zoomzoom(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=mu2sa2 post=93230503]OP, please quote the full excerpts of the interview for the reader to know the context in which Tinubu made the alleged statement.
One may also ask: Was he misquoted? Did he refute the report after publication?
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

Hehehehehe!!!.

The SPIN is ON...as expected.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by LaboPolitics: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:
I wanted to write long comment but I realized Tinubu will NEVER be Nigerian President.

So no need.

Imagine they found this about Peter Obi

Janus-faced afonjas are criminally hypocritical. This find by Prof. Kperogi is below the belt. It's a 'campaign cannon' and would be on bill boards in every part of the country when thiefnubbu decides to contest and waste his looted funds.

Shebi, dem say na Ibos no be 'patriots' and should not be president.. Afonja go hear am sef. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by LaboPolitics: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Obalatule:
He didn't believe in one Nigeria until he started benefiting from one Nigeria

Lmao!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Ofiagu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
175:
Wow! INTERNET sef. . .never forgets!

Tinubu is gradually being stripped naked by the masters of the game.

Kayi!

This one is strong cool
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Jaholis: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
contact jaholis for procurement abd shipping of goods from China to Nigeria
+8613143771593
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by IYANGBALI: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anaerobi:
wow
God Pls let Nigeria be divided... one Nigeria is a scam.
ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Excuses: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kestolove:
beg ur mum to show u ur real dad Cox she fvcked many men without condom

Kestolove just ignore this now...I observed everything. He started the insults. i've taken note of the guy...
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dayvidblue: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Of course he can and should be subject to scrutiny, by my reckoning he was once the national chairman of APC. I know the APC is not exclusive to your tribe.
Now that your whole argument has crumbled on your head,bring up something new.
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, I wasn't talking about you and your irrelevant opinion even if you expressed it a million times a day, I means nothing to me.

Tunubu doesn't owe any if you anything, he's not your public official, he's not representing you in anyway or responsible for your lives.

Many of you hypocrites did not wanted one Nigeria under Jonathan, you were happy, you were shooting GEJ till 2015, all of a sudden after losing election, you don't want one Nigeria.

Hypocrites.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by zoomzoom(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=seunmsg post=93230760]Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

Are THINGS DIFFERENT NOW from THEN?..or MOSTLY DIFFERENT FOR HIM?.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Aboks(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is there any thing like one nigeria, we are never one
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Hedonisco: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joshmodest:
@op do you ??
Accept or not Nigeria is a country that was never meant to be one , two. three or even 30 ...
fragment us into 40 units , people would still call for division ....
We were all just forced to stay together against our wish !!
I don't like the bourdillion chimpanzee but he's right on this !!

You sound confused. The point is that this ambitious thief wants to be the president of the same Nigeria that he doesn't believe in. Imagine Nnamdi Kalu coming out tomorrow to aspire to be Nigeria's president. That's the point. Don't grant any legitimacy to this jagabandit. He is not right on anything other than grand corruption, thievery and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by stormborn28(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
35824L:
Some are more wicked and selfish than others. Especially those from the south east.
just take a look at yourself.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tinubu...controversial rouge
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:
I wanted to write long comment but I realized Tinubu will NEVER be Nigerian President.

So no need.

Orie wambe. Kini mo wiiii? Pls tell his blind supporters and co-touts
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by BabaRamota1980: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
175:
Wow! INTERNET sef. . .never forgets!

Tinubu is gradually being stripped naked by the masters of the game.

How so? Has he told you he wants to be President? Babagana Kingibe has never been President of this country but as a private citizen he has more power than even some ex presidents sef. You all confuse power with presidency. Before his death Isa Funtua was calling shots, never been president. Thats power!

Tinubu, a private citizen, receives diplomatic chiefs from around the world. That's power!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by kolade560: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:

So no need.

If e don become am hang yourself.
u never wanted buhari either and there he is today.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by goodnessme1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nicepoker:
It wasn't about being powerful or not. Bello and Awo knew the structure then wasn't favourable but zik insisted on one Nigeria. let me give you another example. ABU Zaria. OAU ife. Zik decided to use university of Nigeria nsuka. Why?
Which still means Zik is more power than both.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Hedonisco: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Throwback:

1997 not 2007.

Who ever believed in One Nigeria under the Abacha dictatorship?

The so-called 'One Nigeria' was far more feasible and desirable under Abacha than it is today under the repugnant, ethbocentric animal called Buhari. So I'm not sure what your point is. Anyone who questioned One Nigeria under Abacha but champions it under Buhari is a dangerous, two-faced thief who deserves to be lynched. No context. No excuses.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by egoldman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

See them, irredeemable zombies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.