Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (53483 Views)

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by joefelin2345: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

This is the junction where the statement accredited to IBB comes to play. It is nice to go to sleep when a Yari.ba peep adapts to his\her second nature, loudmouth.

You think the Yoruba are foolish like you? You deserve such leaders like IBB who to a large extent was responsible for the bad situation in Nigeria today. Y did he leave Abacha behind if he was so sincere? Continue to quote him you hear. The Yprubas are more civilized than that. Good luck.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dayvidblue: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Discuss Ikpeazu who has used your destiny to play ludo, let's SW discuss Tinubu, is none of your biz, remove the logs in your blinds eyes first,before trying to remove specs on mine, irritant Ipob
My friend you are wrong there. Irrespective of his tribe, as long as he occupies a cat-bird seat in the federal government his is everyone's biz/property.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Lavisha(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:
I wanted to write long comment but I realized Tinubu will NEVER be Nigerian President.

So no need.

Imagine they found this about Peter Obi
President Trump said more damning shit..
but he still became the POTUS.

I may say I don't like Nairaland now, then change next year.

that's why we are humans, we change.

Tinubu Changed, it's no big deal.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dayvidblue: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
IMASTEX:

Same way they shout corruption when it doesn't favour them.

Nigerian politicians are a bunch of smart crooks and the masses that take their every word a bunch of foolish victims.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by NGpatriot: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dayvidblue:

He has a right to change his opinion as he wishes, but we also have the right to form a poor opinion of him based on this.
Fair enough?

Unfortunately for you, I wasn't talking about you and your irrelevant opinion even if you expressed it a million times a day, I means nothing to me.

Tunubu doesn't owe any if you anything, he's not your public official, he's not representing you in anyway or responsible for your lives.

Many of you hypocrites did not wanted one Nigeria under Jonathan, you were happy, you were shooting GEJ till 2015, all of a sudden after losing election, you don't want one Nigeria.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dedetwo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dedetwo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
joefelin2345:
You think the Yoruba are foolish like you? You deserve such leaders like IBB who to a large extent was responsible for the bad situation in Nigeria today. Y did he leave Abacha behind if he was so sincere? Continue to quote him you hear. The Yprubas are more civilized than that. Good luck.

What could be more foolish than to fight for what one does not believe? The "Yari.ba and civilized" is a majorly subjective proposition.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Emmanuelolu1000: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmmmm. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Simbrixton(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dayvidblue:

But after the state orchestrated genocide,
anti-Igbo pogrom and continuing anti- Igbo sentiment across Nigeria I believe people like you will find no issues in having Igbos as part of the union even against their wish.

i support igbo independence actually
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by West2019(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
its better Nigeria police take over power than those fake politician
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Psoul(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
anonimi:

He may have run away from the US also after he was indicted for drug money laundering.
Such a lousy agbero who controls Lagos and more.

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

That brown teeth drug baron can never be the president of this country.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by AsawanaDgreat: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tinubu is the real Afonja
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by witworth(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
KEVIND:
By Farooq Kperogi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1298435659930243072
but we don't know his plan. Nobody knows if he will be the last president of the so called Nigeria. He can take his people away to form another Nation. No perfect leader, one good deed can redeem a bad man, one bad deed can condemn a good man. Then end justify the means. They see a lot better than we do here.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Sandrapery: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
You have to belive in one NIGERIA to have a better country..

We fabricate Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlCFWXp52c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lJB6K16QcA
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
But that is not the point of the criticism now, is it?

Joshmodest:
@op do you ??
Accept or not Nigeria is a country that was never meant to be one , two. three or even 30 ...
fragment us into 40 units , people would still call for division ....
We were all just forced to stay together against our wish !!
I don't like the bourdillion chimpanzee but he's right on this !!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by eagleu: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tinubu has a fraudulent political bipolar nature. That's why he wakes up to claim Lagos for himself one day, and another day, he wants full federal participation in Lagos, his own private domain.
To any opposition, or less empowered group like the hapless Igbo traders he displays his full venom, and to others, he wants to "attract " investment to Lagos.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Advocate500: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
I said over and over again tinubu is the biggest bigot after Buhari, show me one place Thieftinubu has spoken like a nationalist I will show you a million places where he has spewed tribalism and nepotism, his miscreants followers are the one's confusing him, they all domicile in Lagos.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by socialmediaman: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

Congratulations!

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Kestolove(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sannisege:
who teach you no concern me, you sha don agree say you be olosho. MUMU
beg ur mum to show u ur real dad Cox she fvcked many men without condom
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by banhammy: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Being a political leader is not easy.
They just want to bring this man down at all cost.
God, make way for me in Nigeria.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by jozee8: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Esseite:

Would you have requested for full interview if it was a "Peter Obi" headline..

What else could he have said that warranted such a line sentence?.
Ask him if he requested for the full video of FFK's press conference
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Marine54(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Angelfrost:
So??! Even Buhari doesn't believe in one Nigeria!!! Whether or not he verbalizes it, his actions say it all.

Tinubu doesn't have to believe in the lie or pipe dream called One Nigeria in order to lead this nation well and successfully!!!

Honestly, a hateful foreigner like Putin or Kim Jong-Un would do a far better job of leading this nation than the present and past leaders...

Abeg, leave Tinubu be jor!!! He never said anything wrong!!!
Buhari believe in total Islamization of Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by nogragra: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
KEVIND:
By Farooq Kperogi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1298435659930243072
If you like go and quote from news paper during the dynaesus era. Igbo will never ever rule Nigeria. they think this lies can change the narative in their favour. As usual with them wanting to eat where they have not sown, o ye children of satan. Where were you during the struggle days of June 12, durring Jonathan Yaradua saga, Buhari election 2015 and other matters associated with it? Flat headed monsters want to eat where they have not sown through lies and propaganda the game they know best.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by olaniyilukman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for great innovation of internet and portable data subscription
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Cholison(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Shikena
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
But that is the greatest scam of all times

There is nothing and there would be nothing like

ONE NIGERIA!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Advocate500: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
That was then....

In Jagaba's voice..

grin grin cheesy
shame no dey cach u?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Advocate500: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

find the contest yourself, the real Patriot know Thieftinubu as a tribal bigot and have already concluded his case about Nigeria, he can only rule rule his miscreants followers at shogbo cave.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by handiriwamadi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
175:
Wow! INTERNET sef. . .never forgets!

Tinubu is gradually being stripped naked by the masters of the game.
this man can't be a petrotic leader.no need to support him come 2023.bullion van master.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by 175(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

And what effect will this have on his ambition?
BE RATIONAL NEXT TIME PLEASE

Rational what?

Abeg I no fit follow you yarn at all

When your mind is already made up to die here on Nairaland angry grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by adelekeolu(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you like bring out Vedio where is said I am not a Nigerian.

BAT � will replace BUHARI. Deal with it IPOB'S !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.