Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (53436 Views)

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by explorer250(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Nigeria is truly not one country. politicians shouting one Nigeria are doing so for these pocket as demonstrated by Mr tinibu

I am Clinton. A full stack web developer. contact me to bring your complex ideas into reality at an affordable price
WhatsApp 0807941 3738
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by MsAllison(f): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

[/s]
shatap

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by nku5: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2020
This man will not be president. The North is ready to frustrate him big time grin

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Yebosola(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Esseite:

Would you have requested for full interview if it was a "Peter Obi" headline..

What else could he have said that warranted such a line sentence?

Go and ask Obi that jamb question, irritant tribalist, what has Obi got to do with a headline attributed to Tibubu without the full interview of military years? We know our people from the other side, u will think Tinubu is Ipkeazu that exchange their destiny with kerosene.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Bigflamie(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Ojukwu fought a bloody and senseless war for about three years after which he ran away to Ivory Coast. He came back to Nigeria some years later and shamelessly contested for a seat in the senate and even the presidency of the country he fought to breakup. Deservedly, he lost both but the point is, he still contested for the president of one Nigeria. So, what’s the big deal in Tinubu’s statement. Is hypocrisy the second nature of you Igbos?

Let him first make it official he's contesting first. cheesy. He'll even denounce it before the election campaign starts.

Ole buruku

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Go and ask Obi that jamb question, irritant tribalist, what has Obi got to do with a headline attributed to Tibubu without the full interview of military years? We know our people from the other side, u will think Tinubu is Ipkeazu that exchange their destiny with kerosene.

Stop ranting, now its ask "Peter Obi" and irritant tribalist, just because a demeaning headline of Tinubu was called out.. moreover that was a 2007 headline not military years like you want to tag it..

On the Ikpeazu, destiny, kerosene et all.. I dont do such discuss.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:
I wanted to write long comment but I realized Tinubu will NEVER be Nigerian President.

So no need.

Imagine they found this about Peter Obi
i
imagine
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Marine54(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
That was then....

In Jagaba's voice..

grin grin cheesy
He is busy embezzle govrt money , knowing fully well that one day Nigeria'll sieze to exist !

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by helinues: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Marine54:
He is busy embezzle govrt money , knowing fully that one Nigeria'll sieze to exist !

In politics, you don't talk while eating looting

wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Esseite:

Stop ranting, now its ask "Peter Obi" and irritant tribalist, just because a demeaning headline of Tinubu was called out.. grin moreover that was a 2007 headline not military years like you want to tag it..

Why do you take so much joy in telling lies? The interview was granted in 1997 and not 2007. Take it easy with the lies, please.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

The man made his points, but because of the 30k they are paying you, you are denying on his behalf grin

Context ko, montex ni

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by awesomely: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Where is Sarrki? Biko bia neba.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Throwback: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Esseite:

Would you have requested for full interview if it was a "Peter Obi" headline..

What else could he have said that warranted such a line sentence in a democratic 2007?.
How you conspicuously want to tag it military era tells a lot about hypocrisy.

1997 not 2007.

Who ever believed in One Nigeria under the Abacha dictatorship?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Throwback:

1997 not 2007.

Who ever believed in One Nigeria under the Abacha dictatorship?

Is there anyone who believes in one Nigeria even today?

19 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by PureGoldh(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Issoryt
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by castrogee(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Like his fellow afonjas. Very slimmy individuals.

Trust them at your own peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Throwback: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Is there anyone who believes in one Nigeria even today?

Politicians do because they benefit the most from this awkward structure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Dedetwo(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Ojukwu fought a bloody and senseless war for about three years after which he ran away to Ivory Coast. He came back to Nigeria some years later and shamelessly contested for a seat in the senate and even the presidency of the country he fought to breakup. Deservedly, he lost both but the point is, he still contested for the president of one Nigeria . So, what’s the big deal in Tinubu’s statement. Is hypocrisy the second nature of you Igbos?

I guess Ojukwu contested for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The myrmidons from Nigeria fought for their masters under the mantra of One-Nigeria. I had rather fight against the idiotic slogan, One- Nigeria, and be defeated than cowardly fight under its banner and regret it.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Throwback:

Politicians do because they benefit the most from this awkward structure.

You are right, and politicians make up only about 0.5% of the Nigerian population.

Majority of Nigerian people don't want or believe in one Nigeria.

Tinubu was right anyway, he is Yoruba before being Nigerian. He should move for Yoruba country.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

I guess Ojukwu contested for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The myrmidons from Nigeria fought for their masters under the mantra of One-Nigeria. I had rather fight against the idiotic slogan, One- Nigeria, and be defeated than cowardly fight under its banner and regret it.

Sucker punch!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Lipscomb(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2020
But a Yoruba man still control your life.
Yobabad:
That is why I tell you that this people are decievers, lies, croocks. Trust a Yoru.ba man at your peril

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Cherez: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Lol, now context does matter?
I hope you ain't trying to shield him ooo
I'm not being tribal here but trust current Nigerian politicians at your peril
Show me any of them with passionate & verifiable steps to better people's lives aside powerplay

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Racoon(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.
Why the hypocrisy bro? These politicians are all the same.Was it not his opinion military regime or not? Why jumping @ any opportunity to defend Tinubu wisely or blindly? His betrayal of MKO Abiola by secretly frolicking with Abacha is well known.

Have you forgotten he was shouting "restructuring" in the time past but it does not make sense to him today because he is benefitting from "one Nigeria"? Even VP Osinbajo is just giving excuses why restructuring is no more possible.Once they enter that position of power, then they lock up.

What about his past opinions on the unsuitability of the current disaster Nigeria have as president? Guess, his present inability to tell the truth about the current failure of leadership is because of his perceived 2023 ambition?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Racoon(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Cherez:
Lol, now context does matter? I hope you ain't trying to shield him ooo
I'm not being tribal here but trust current Nigerian politicians at your peril.Show me any of them with passionate and verifiable steps to better people's lives aside powerplay
I mean, this is just hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Joshmodest:
@op do you ??
Accept or not Nigeria is a country that was never meant to be one , two. three or even 30 ...
fragment us into 40 units , people would still call for division ....
We were all just forced to stay together against our wish !!
I don't like the bourdillion chimpanzee but he's right on this !!
Ipob yoot. How won't he be right anything that is against Nigeria gives u people erection

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Bigflamie:
Who takes Tinubu's presidential ambition serious? cheesy Everyone is waiting for him to mistakenly declare it official.
Who wants to stop him?

You?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

Ipob yoot. How won't he be right anything that is against Nigeria gives u people erection

Nigeria is expired. We hate expired products.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Anaerobi:
wow
God Pls let Nigeria be divided... one Nigeria is a scam.
U go grow old waiting for Nigeria to divide

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by ScotMisile: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
OP, please quote the full excerpts of the interview for the reader to know the context in which Tinubu made the alleged statement.
One may also ask: Was he misquoted? Did he refute the report after publication?
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
shaaaaaataaap.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Nigeria is expired. We hate expired products.
Relocate to Cameroon na, since Nigeria is expired and leave us with our expired product

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

Relocate to Cameroon na, since Nigeria is expired and leave us with our expired product

We are in our house. We have always been in our house so its you that needs to relocate to Niger Republic where you came from.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

We are in our house. We have always been in our house so its you that needs to relocate to Niger Republic where you came from.
Go back to Israel.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.