Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (53481 Views)

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
Hey kid. Don't just post trash to score political cheap.
Endeavour to summarize his points.
Headline wasn't enough to justify the whole point in the content.
What dont you comprehend here? Is it "I" or "don't" or "believe" or "in" or may be "one Nigeria"?
So Tinubu is in same league with Nnamdi Kanu.

My question is whose handwork is this? This happened a longtime ago and Nigerians forget easily. Afterall, they forgot that the one who threatened to "soak the pigs and baboons in thier blood" was the same one they were chanting "changi" for. Now not only pigs and baboons are soaked in their blood, but the cheerleaders.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

Go back to Israel.

Go back to Futa Jalon

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Go back to Futa Jalon
I am full blooded Igbo from Nigeria.

You are ipob Jew, I am in my country Nigeria u should go back to your country isreal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

I am full blooded Igbo from Nigeria.

You are ipob Jew, I am in my country Nigeria u should go back to your country isreal

By their words we shall know them. You just confirmed yourself to be an imposter. Bye.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

By their words we shall know them. You just confirmed yourself to be an imposter. Bye.
Go back to isreal and leave us that want to plan our role in Nigeria to stay in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
OP, please quote the full excerpts of the interview for the reader to know the context in which Tinubu made the alleged statement.
One may also ask: Was he misquoted? Did he refute the report after publication?
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

Can you imagine this one, someone says he doesn't believe in a failed country and you are dragging issues with his words which he hasn't denied?

Some people sef grin

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by ZZ22: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Throwback:

Politicians do because they benefit the most from this awkward structure.
Nigeria awkward structure? you that have been defending Nigeria for years on nairaland what have you gained from the awkward structure or are you a politician

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SLAP44: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2020
ZZ22:
Nigeria awkward structure? you that have been defending Nigeria for years on nairaland what have you gained from the awkward structure or are you a politician

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nwaotu10(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2020
You don't believe in one Nigeria, and you're aspiring to be president.
Shameless joker!

6 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Some idiots are looking for the full text.

If he was quoted out of context did he refute it?

You morons should have outgrown your stupidity by now of prostrating to your oppressor and trying to defend the indefensible.

Tinubu in his full senses made that statement when he was outside and I'll say it again when APC loses power.

My question is what is the difference between Tinubu and Namdi Kanu?

9 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by MsAllison(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by greenguy: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
That was before he tasted the real juice of the land.

Now he'd kill to rule the same one Nigeria because that's the real sweetness. Nigerians are dumb.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Blaze232(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
No problem sir.. Why didn't you back up ojukwu by then... U foolish thirfnubu

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by lekki1444: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
WHY DID HE HAVE TO PUT PH D BEHIND HIS NAME ? I CANT TAKE A PERSON LIKE THAT SERIOUS. LOW SELF ESTEEM. HIS ESTEEM HANGS ON HIS PH-D

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
KEVIND:
By Farooq Kperogi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1298435659930243072

But of course.

That's why APC isn't the answer.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SaintLucia: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
We recommend this herbal medicine for those suffering from Tinubu nightmare grin

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Elysiana: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
Hey kid. Don't just post trash to score political cheap.
Endeavour to summarize his points.
Headline wasn't enough to justify the whole point in the content.

just a question...
Are you having visual or intellectual defects?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by SideInkom: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Political speech
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian politicians are a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by spiralwedge(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2020
There is nothing surprising there.

This is not as worse as Late Col. Emeka Ojukwu, who also didn't believe in one Nigeria, seceded and was the President of a country for 3 years only to come back after many years to run for senatorial seat, which he lost.

Similar to General M. Buhari (rtd) who said Abacha did not loot, fiercely supported Sharia and stood heavily behind Boko Haram in their initial days, and then suddenly became the President of the country who is saddled to stop the same Boko Haram and gladly receives Abacha's loots.

The truth is that no Nigerian believes in one Nigeria, some are hiding it to look good or just manage what our forefathers handed over to us.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

But he said it.

My friend, leave these politicians alone. APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by ecclize: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
i have no doubt he can issue such statement yet only the full content of the interview can clear all doubt
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Sijo01(f): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
...and some people are clamoring for this unpatriotic grandpa to be their next president.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by wolebest: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
This was before democracy was instituted back in 1999 by General Abdulsalami Abubaka. His argument was valid. Nobody back then would believe in one Nigeria because of the misrule of Babangida and Abacha.

Things have changed and he has become one of the driver's of a new Nigeria since 1999.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
THIEF THIEF TINUBU!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by JAMO84: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Useless propaganda! Even Ojukwu once fought to separate from Nigeria for three years, ran away and later came back to contest for Senate and presidency under one Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Brushstrokes20: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2020
SPOT ON!
Awesome revelations! Nigerian politicians are bunch of SELF SERVING THIEVES!
... Including the redundant coupist.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
OP, please quote the full excerpts of the interview for the reader to know the context in which Tinubu made the alleged statement.
One may also ask: Was he misquoted? Did he refute the report after publication?
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Aquarapha1(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by Menance: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
But your brother slaves will rather die here
Tinubus mouth will be good for Mouth Action o..
Just slush and squash that phallus into the mouth pit. See the mouth na
Re: 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Post the full interview and stop trying to bamboozle us with sensational headline.

You cannot bring a headline from an interview granted during the military era without posting the full details. We need to understand the context in which he made the statement.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.