Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store (3237 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Haywhymido(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
how old are you? 17? see how a girl is messing you up both home(your mother's shop) and away (her mother's shop).
since you are so timid, here is the simple solution whenever you see her coming around your shop lock the gate and remain inside and don't respond to any utterance from her or allow her to come in as usual, let her pick whatever she wants and when she is about leaving shout thief on top her head make neighbours come settle am for una.Also make sure you deny knowing her from anywhere. She don open shop for head,you need to wise up

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Skmoda360(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
tchidi066:
Like seriously, undecided undecided, is it that you can't give her a stern warning to avoid you and your shop, or you are scared of her, you need to be slapped. She has seen a simpleton and if you don't act now sorry is your name, i only pity your mums shop, hope she won't go bankrupt because of how foolish her son is
You have said it very well......he is a simpleton and I doubt if he can call it quit with her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Quality20(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Stop staying in the shop and tell ur mum that if u stay a certain jazz girl do come n jazz things away

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by MikeMicheal(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
FAKE STORY FROM THE ANUS OF A CLOWN.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Oharina(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fiction

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Meteng: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
This guy dey pain me die. Anyway, I don see "aboki" for your moniker, it follows

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Meteng:
This guy dey pain me die. Anyway, I don see "aboki" for your moniker, it follows
lol

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Aladdin1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Am sorry to say.but you are a big fool.to even think you went to school and waiting for nysc.makes you an educated fool who is also a simpleton.i only pity your poor faithful mother.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Drsnives(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

LMAO. it's joke don't take seriously abeg, the story is not real

Lol. No mind me, I allowed my emotions to control me
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by baralatie(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anijay1212:

Yeah but PSG suit him more. Imagine Messi+Neymer+Mbappe+Di maria. Mouth watering.
it will crash like this at Milan experiment
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by damosade(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by rockyh(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anijay1212:

You are right bro but lets see how it goes.
I only wish he left Barca under a much friendlier way. Oh well assuming he does not change his mind o...
he cant leave because in his contract clause he has to notify Barca 20 days before the end of each season of his desire to go on free transfer .his lawyers had advised him to resume training same goes to any club that tries to buy him.just be ready to go bankrupt because Barca will take every penny from his buyout clause once the case gets to CAS

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Auladimeji(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iffa say make dey shot you now,he go be like say I wicked

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anijay1212:
I think Messi will go to PSG.

Yes, it will be easier for Messi to go to PSG than the idiot that created this thread to have sense.
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Anijay1212(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy
RonaldoVido:

Yes, it will be easier for Messi to go to PSG than the idiot that created this thread to have sense.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by bigl: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I don't really like posting things on Nairaland. My mother owns a huge provision store and I had to help her manage it for some months before I left for NYSC. It was during this time that I met my girlfriend.

She was always coming to buy things, infact it got to a point that once she notice I am the only one in the shop she will come and ask for things she obviously knows we don't sell undecided . Then she got my number and started sending me happy new month and wellness texts. I can't remember how she got my number tho sad

Long and short of the story, she is always forcing me to bring her milk, biscuits, bournvita, bread and other things. If it were the satchet ones it would have been better but she insisted on the big tin. I gave her 3 times then I stopped complying and I stopped picking her calls. So the following week, She came to my shop and started picking things totaling 7k and left without paying embarassed

I am unemployed, so how am I going to offset her debts? So i went to her mother's shop where they sell herbal leaves and reptiles for African jazz. When I got there to ask for the money of the things she bought from my shop, she stood up and with a firm grip held the collar end infront of my neck.

With a wild eye she screemed that she will not pay and if I pester her too much she will deal with me. She did said some words but it's like she was stammering maybe because of anger or she was speaking another language. That day I could not sleep because my heart was pounding like 50 women were pounding yam on my heart.

And just yesterday my mother took loan to restock the shop. This girl came again this morning and picked 4 loaves of bread and 2 milk. When I tried to shout, she gave me a very mean stern look and said she's coming back in the evening to pick more.

Hope this girl will not kill me like this undecided

How old are u?

How can u be this silly?

Collect the damn stuffs and your outstanding money before both of u ruin your mum business

You are probably naive and she knows that and is exploiting that 1,000,000%

Get a hold of yourself bro or same thing will happen to u when u go for nysc

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
bigl:

How old are u?

How can u be this silly?

Collect the damn stuffs and your outstanding money before both of u ruin your mum business

You are probably naive and she knows that and is exploiting that 1,000,000%

Get a hold of yourself bro or same thing will happen to u when u go for nysc
I am 39 years old. I am through with NYSC already too cry

I don't know why the fear is so much

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by bigl: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I am 30 years old. I am through with NYSC already too cry

I don't know why the fear is so much

Listen and listen good bro....

You owe her nothing even if she has been giving u kpekus chop. .. next time she comes, tell her u will slap her back to stone age if she tries dare enter your mum's shop ....

Keep a big stick nearby to scare her ...

Don't let her take advantage ... She could be using JuJu for u

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by OGWILLS123: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I don't really like posting things on Nairaland. My mother owns a huge provision store and I had to help her manage it for some months before I left for NYSC. It was during this time that I met my girlfriend.

She was always coming to buy things, infact it got to a point that once she notice I am the only one in the shop she will come and ask for things she obviously knows we don't sell undecided . Then she got my number and started sending me happy new month and wellness texts. I can't remember how she got my number tho sad

Long and short of the story, she is always forcing me to bring her milk, biscuits, bournvita, bread and other things. If it were the satchet ones it would have been better but she insisted on the big tin. I gave her 3 times then I stopped complying and I stopped picking her calls. So the following week, She came to my shop and started picking things totaling 7k and left without paying embarassed

I am unemployed, so how am I going to offset her debts? So i went to her mother's shop where they sell herbal leaves and reptiles for African jazz. When I got there to ask for the money of the things she bought from my shop, she stood up and with a firm grip held the collar end infront of my neck.

With a wild eye she screemed that she will not pay and if I pester her too much she will deal with me. She did said some words but it's like she was stammering maybe because of anger or she was speaking another language. That day I could not sleep because my heart was pounding like 50 women were pounding yam on my heart.

And just yesterday my mother took loan to restock the shop. This girl came again this morning and picked 4 loaves of bread and 2 milk. When I tried to shout, she gave me a very mean stern look and said she's coming back in the evening to pick more.

Hope this girl will not kill me like this undecided

Although I don't believe in this essay you just write up there,
but Lemme pretend as I do angry
first of all OP ! You are the most foolish being that as ever existed among men.
That is if this things you said are true ooh
lemme give you a piece of advice, "If that lady ever come to your shop again
find a way and collect her phone until she pays every kobo with interest don't release the phone"

Do i made my self clear ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Gee64: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
You are certainly under her spell

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Agbebakun22: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oga no dey here bobo us oo... For ur other trend u say u dey work for abattoir and where ur mama for get store nah... No dey fabricate lies for here oo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Oga no dey here bobo us oo... For ur other trend u say u dey work for abattoir and where ur mama for get store nah... No dey fabricate lies for here oo
where I work is different from my mum's shop now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.