Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store (3216 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
I don't really like posting things on Nairaland. My mother owns a huge provision store and I had to help her manage it for some months before I left for NYSC. It was during this time that I met my girlfriend.

She was always coming to buy things, infact it got to a point that once she notice I am the only one in the shop she will come and ask for things she obviously knows we don't sell undecided . Then she got my number and started sending me happy new month and wellness texts. I can't remember how she got my number tho sad

Long and short of the story, she is always forcing me to bring her milk, biscuits, bournvita, bread and other things. If it were the satchet ones it would have been better but she insisted on the big tin. I gave her 3 times then I stopped complying and I stopped picking her calls. So the following week, She came to my shop and started picking things totaling 7k and left without paying embarassed

I am unemployed, so how am I going to offset her debts? So i went to her mother's shop where they sell herbal leaves and reptiles for African jazz. When I got there to ask for the money of the things she bought from my shop, she stood up and with a firm grip held the collar end infront of my neck.

With a wild eye she screemed that she will not pay and if I pester her too much she will deal with me. She did said some words but it's like she was stammering maybe because of anger or she was speaking another language. That day I could not sleep because my heart was pounding like 50 women were pounding yam on my heart.

And just yesterday my mother took loan to restock the shop. This girl came again this morning and picked 4 loaves of bread and 2 milk. When I tried to shout, she gave me a very mean stern look and said she's coming back in the evening to pick more.

Hope this girl will not kill me like this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by eusteskevin(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do not mix business with pleasure, besides why she be-friend you is to milk you die. I remember my school days, one of my guy always be-friend girls that there mother has restaurant so that we feed well. My advice for you is to end that relationship now before your mother get to know her operation in her shop

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Sadiqali24(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hahahhahahahah!!!! I will comment later.
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Zeion422(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Guy u ve been hypnotize........u
You better confess to your mother or watch your mom's shop dry off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Drsnives(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
This guy na big fool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
How much for crackers biscuits first

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by kane10(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
You have finished ur NYSC and you still act this way?! Hmmm.. Maturity is not by who snr pass oo.... You are very dull, the girl is just using u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:
How much for crackers biscuits first
small size is 50 naira big size is 250 . She always take the 250 own and doesn't give me out of it when eating it cry
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
small size is 50 naira big size is 250 . She always take the 250 own and doesn't give me out of it when eating it cry

I need 20 dozens.
Want to replace your loss

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I need 20 dozens.
Want to replace your loss
big size or small size? What's your location?
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
big size or small size? What's your location?

Iran

When you're ready drop WhĂ tsapp connect

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Incantation is real

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Baba u be big fool to allow dat lady dy use u ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
emeraldvee:
Baba u be big fool to allow dat lady dy use u
ode
not like that. I don't know what to do
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by tchidi066(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Like seriously, undecided undecided, is it that you can't give her a stern warning to avoid you and your shop, or you are scared of her, you need to be slapped. She has seen a simpleton and if you don't act now sorry is your name, i only pity your mums shop, hope she won't go bankrupt because of how foolish her son is

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
This same op that works in an abattoir who claims to be stealing meat for his girlfriend. Suddenly the mom has a huge provision shop. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Drsnives:
This guy na big fool
LMAO. it's joke don't take seriously abeg, the story is not real

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by skinny419(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
OLODO...Tell your mum everything..ur mom should go 2 her and colleck all d money then warn her not 2 come near her store again or she wil be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Aimerosa25(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chai, watin Musa no go see for gate , u need a hot slap, one minute u stole meat for her , now you are allowing her milk your mother dry, you have been be hypnotized that u cannot see.
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ah, U Acted Cowardly & Foolishly 4 Giving Her Doze Things 4 Free. I Just Pity Ur Mother Provision Store. U Want To Run Down Ur Mother's Business. She Don Knach U. U Don Fall Mugu 4 Her. Take D Money 4rm Her, Don't Take D Issue Like With Her.
Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Vyzz: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
You must be SIMPlyleo...

And she knows it... That's why she keeps coming...

She should just kill u...

We don't need men like u...

If dem check well... U never DO

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store by Orire01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Laments Bitterly, Crucifies Rat For Eating His New Naira Notes / He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. / What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.