Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (48263 Views)

AP Journalist Behind The Report Of A Russian Missile In Poland Has Been Fired / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga, without nuclear weapons being used, USA will crush China within 6 months maximum. Which ICBM missile does China have that they can fire from China that will reach America? NONE....ZEROOooooo. America has dozens of military bases on surrounding countries all around China, they have Aircraft carriers, they have all kinds of heavy artillery ICBM launch pads within easy range of China and Beijing itself, they have fighter jets they can easily deploy for aerial bombings and Nuclear powered warships on the seas. They have thousands ground troops in South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and other close countries that they can deployed for combat at a short notice. A war between America and China would be fought on Chinese soil. China will NOT be able to reach American skies, with the number of int'l allies system America has put in place. The entire war will be fought in Asia and on Chinese soil. America has the military capacity, weapons capacity and financial capacity to prosecute a full blown war with China. They will bomb Beijing to dust. They already have China surrounded within their missile defense and attack range. Which military base does China have that is close to America? Do you think they call America World Police for decoration? Even Russia is boxed in and surrounded by American missiles from every corner around them. You think war is won by noise or population size. The military strategy and strategic military formations and installations America has put in place all across the world gives them a powerful edge to destroy any foreign enemy. They have AFRICOM in Africa, do you think AFRICOM is here for decoration and they will sit back and watch missiles fly over African airspace to land in America? Or do you think the NATO they have in Europe will let any hostile enemy use its airspace to fly to America without bombing it to oblivion. They have strong military presence, weapons, troops and allied countries all across the Middle-East Asia, East, West, North and South Asia. Not just anyhow allied countries, but the powerful nations in almost all regions. Saudi Arabia is an ALLY; Israel is an ALLY; the UAE are ALLIES, Japan is an ALLY, South Korea is an Ally......let me just stop here because the list will be too long. Or do you think the oceans that America controls will allow Chinese submarines free access? China is a baby when it comes to global warfare. America will defeat China so easily. FYI, it was America that defeated Hitler and Germany in WW2. Europe was conquered, Russia was almost conquered, if not for America.

It's a very simple thing check bro...alot of Nigerians here except a few just argue based on news and hear says...just type Google while America is Superpower,by air,sea,land,military bases around the world..allies..America is done with the earth..they are now in space..

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Awoo88:
China and gragra. In all out war, USA will win. Trump is looking for excuse to fight someone and get his rating up before November. Iran stylishly avoided war with America. They need a new target. Someone or something they will beat to brag about

Yeah. That's likely his game. But he is fucking with the wrong people. China beat them with COVID-19 response and the whole world knows it. Very likely, if China shoots down their plane as Iran did and he chickens out as very likely he would, his approval rating drops further.

In fact, if you don't realise, America under Trump is more isolated than ever before because of Trumps foreign policies. America didn't become world power because of its military ability or economy, it became because of its allies whom trump is alienating.

That's what the Democrat understands. They know that another 4 years with Trump could means the end of the US dynasty. I don't like Trump, I wanted him to lose but considering how things are shaping up and the potential for US to lose world dominance under it, I'm beginning to favour him winning.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by kayusely70(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:

Amen bro�.
Thank you
Enjoy Your Day & Send My Portion Of The Goodies.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

[s]dude what are you even saying..
aside from the f 35 which is crap mention another stealth jet they have..
and I will call a jet that can match the f35[/s]
F35 is crap For ur small mind, u think u have said something wise bah..... mtchwwwwwww
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

Your response is very intelligent dear. If you read my contribution carefully, you will find where i said "empires that ruled over God's people". It is not talking about just world empires, but empires that have rule over God's people or have dealings or interface with them as a group.
Within those 2000 years history shows that major empires emerged quite alright, none had direct dealings with God's people as a group. That unique characteristic made the listed empires to fit into the equation.

Interesting.

This is where you are skewing the prophecy to fit with your believes. Directly or indirectly, all world powers have a dealing with all peoples of the world. That is why they are called world power.

For example, how did the Roman empire have dealing with Christians? Slavery? Killing or Jesus? Persecution of Christians? Saving the apostle Paul when he was about to be killed by the Jews? Providing roads, ships and maintaining of peace to allow Christians activities?

All the above and more happened. So yes, it can be said their had dealings with God's people. The same was true of others you mentioned.

Now, do you mean to say that the the past 2000 years, the world powers that existed never had dealings with God's people? Have you actually checked history to see how they had such dealing? Or is it your position that God's people never existed anymore until the last 100 years?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
WRONG, y'all should quit watching too much American movies and face reality, Asians are cannot really be defeated, ask Vietnam or China, secondly China is too powerful to be bleeped with

Thirdly, US cannot maintain an all out war with China without help from Allies, it would fall apart, and sure China got allies too

Nuclear weapons can't be used in a war until the last moments or until authorised by other countries which is unlikely to happen, oh and china got nuclear power too

You didn't mention the Chinese allies...just a small bark by America, countries are rejecting China Huawei 5G Technology..

Again which countries authorise the ones US used on Hiroshima & Nagasaki in world war2 in Japan..
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Awoo88: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Yeah. That's likely his game. But he is fucking with the wrong people. China beat them with COVID-19 response and the whole world knows it. Very likely, if China shuts down their plan and he chickens out as very likely he would, his approval rating drops further.

In fact, if you don't realise, America under Trump is more isolated than ever before because of Trumps foreign policies. America didn't become world power because of its military ability or economy, it became because of its allies whim trump is alienating.

That's what the Democrat understands. They know that another 4 years with Trump could means the end of the US dynasty. I don't like Trump, I wanted him to lose but considering how things are shaping up and the potential for US to lose world dominance under it, I'm beginning to favour him winning.
You are wrong about the covid thing. China information is heavily censored and control. China lost more life that any other county. You have access to information about covid in us and other places. Information that created an illusion of china's effectiveness.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by anonymous1759(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

You are very very correct dear. There is a perspective to this position and that is where i will come in. America will be toppled along with other nations as the last empire to dorminate the earth. Although, no nation will topple them only the government of God in the hands of His Son Jesus Christ. It is so, not only brcause America is strong and powerful, but because that is in line with divine arrangement.
The Bible talks about 7 empires that will rule over God's people, and that the seventh will be conquered by God's Kingdom which Jesus Christ told his disciples to pray for, and interestingly, America happens to be the 7th and last human empire to rule over God's people in that order. This prophecy by John was made when the Roman empire was holding sway. Which are the 7 empires? They are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and then the Anglo-America. That prophecy was made when the 6th empire (Rome) was ruling, until it was replaced by the Anglo-America world power.
You will find this record at Revelation chapter 17:9,10 which says "And there are seven kings. Five have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece), one is (Rome) and another is yet to come (British-America world power). After these 7 powers, the next global power is not human, but God's righteous government that will restore paradise to this earth. Hence Jesus taught us to pray: "Our Father who is heaven, hallowed by your Name, let your Kingdom come, let your will take place on earth as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:9-10
America and Russia will keep spying on themselves and fighting proxy wars, they will never fight directly against each other. China cannot go beyond the extent it has gone, it will never become world power as to replace the Anglo-America power currently holding sway. They too know this, that they are far behind the current world power.
Going forward, these nations will unite and behave in a strange way, and that is when their utter destruction will come upon them speedily from the Greatest Power that be - God.

You're not far from the truth but America will fall According to the books . That will expose Israel to the king of the North Russia that'll lead to the Armageddon war because Israel can't stand their might with their allies that's when the prince of peace will come to her rescue .
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Investnow2017: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Interesting.

This is where you are skewing the prophecy to fit with your believes. Directly or indirectly, all world powers have a dealing with all peoples of the world. That is why they are called world power.

For example, how did the Roman empire have dealing with Christians? Slavery? Killing or Jesus? Persecution of Christians? Saving the apostle Paul when he was about to be killed by the Jews? Providing roads, ships and maintaining of peace to allow Christians activities?

All the above and more happened. So yes, it can be said their had dealings with God's people. The same was true of others you mentioned.

Now, do you mean to say that the the past 2000 years, the world powers that existed never had dealings with God's people? Have you actually checked history to see how they had such dealing? Or is it your position that God's people never existed anymore until the last 100 years?
After the departure of the first century faithful apostles, who were God's people as an organized body or group as were the natural Jews? Were the Christians organized again to champion the truth taught by Jesus Christ?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

After the departure of the first century faithful apostles, who were God's people as an organized body or group as were the natural Jews? Were the Christians organized again to champion the truth taught by Jesus Christ?

So this boils down to religious organisations? In that case, then Jesus words in Mt 24:28 that he will be with his disciples all the says til the very end is meaningless.

And you are talking about the apostles. How about other Christians? Are you saying after the dead of the apostles, we had no Christians again doing God's will? If they weren't, where did they go to? Who did they serve God?

In that case, then Jesus words in Mt 24:28 that he will be with his disciples all the says til the very end is meaningless.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are the most foolish I've come across. You should collect a chieftaincy title for foolishness. Yab me, I yab you. I'm waiting....

what a moronic prof..
in your little brain the F 22 is omini present and no defence system can take it down..
this is the reason I don't argue with simpletons..
I spit on your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by kemicalreact: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.

All the military equipment China is using today are all copy cat of the US inventions. Raptor F22 was copied into Chengdu, China should provoke the US, we have enough land to bury them.

My advice to China: Don't forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki in a hurry
@bolded, LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
frankson1:

The US always acting like a child. They cry out when you point a finger at them in response to slap on your face.
America should wake up to the reality that China isn't a puppet. They don't depend on foreign donors and aides.

Am not arguing what u just typed but China must mellow down for America..that's all..wallahi check properly is America that made China what it is today...
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Awoo88:

You are wrong about the covid thing. China information is heavily censored and control. China lost more life that any other county. You have access to information about covid in us and other places. Information that created an illusion of china's effectiveness.

And you are so sure the information from China is highly sensor but you get to know they lost more than other countries? Isn't that an aporia, a path that leads nowhere?

How can you be so sure the information is censored and at same time, but know exactly how they lost more than other countries?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Excuses:

Am not arguing what u just typed but China must mellow down for America..that's all..wallahi check properly is America that made China what it is today...

China made themselves what they are today.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
F35 is crap For ur small mind, u think u have said something wise bah..... mtchwwwwwww

now I know am discussing with a simpleton..
the cons of the F 35 is more than the pros..
a jet that lacks run or avoid attack..
a jet that can't carry much weapons..
head to head with the su 35 your gonna what am talking about..
am not underestimating the F 35 but even the US defence know is flawed

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Awoo88: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

And you are so sure the information from China is highly sensor but you get to know they lost more than other countries? Isn't that an aporia, a path that leads nowhere?

How can you be so sure the information is censored and at same time, but know exactly how they lost more than other countries?
It is an open secret. When China's number became unreasonably, they changed it and admitted to losing more than they claimed. Another region/city in China is under lockdown. Hope you know that. Why will that be if they have it under control? Shulan is under lockdown I type this due to corona virus outbreak. You will not hear of any figure untill scientists and statistician start questioning the results that will be released by the stated owned Media outlet
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by kelvindj98: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Forget China gra gra, they are millions of miles behind the USA Militarily. Us has 13 carrier-killer. China has 2. Us spends 650 billion dollars annually for military exercise. China spends 150 billion. Do the maths.
With all their carrier they still lost the Vietnam war. Abeg go sit down, Hollywood zombie.

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Awoo88:

It is an open secret. When China's number became unreasonably, they changed it and admitted to losing more than they claimed. Another region/city in China is under lockdown. Hope you know that. Why will that be if they have it under control?

I see your response. But is full of western propaganda.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.

All the military equipment China is using today are all copy cat of the US inventions. Raptor F22 was copied into Chengdu, China should provoke the US, we have enough land to bury them.

My advice to China: Don't forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki in a hurry

No USA can't do shit.
They will bleed like they have never before.. The mothers will wait for their sons and the almighty America will crumble. That's the price to pay for the conquest of China. Is it worth it?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
he is very correct. American base in South Korea can take on China.

No it can't. It can't even take on North Korea alone
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Exmilitant(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2020
kelvindj98:

With all their carrier they still lost the Vietnam war. Abeg go sit down, Hollywood zombie.
I doubt you know anything about the vietnam war..
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

you guys should kindly shut da fvck up..
what type of statement is that the US will obliterate China in one fell swoop as what..
is China a small island in the Caribbean or what...
a war with China will go for year's...
if you're about nuclear weapons which is impossible cause millions will die on both side

LOL I just dey laugh the guy foolish statement they think say China na Iraq... In unconventional warfare the US will bleed, there's no way they can conquer China in their homeland... Chinese are beast which should not be awoken
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Excuses:

It's a very simple thing check bro...alot of Nigerians here except a few just argue based on news and hear says...just type Google while America is Superpower,by air,sea,land,military bases around the world..allies..America is done with the earth..they are now in space..
Don't mind them, these jokers are telling me I watch too much American movies, yet I am dropping actual verifiable real-life FACTS of American Military superiority in this world. Where's is their proof of Chinese military might that is equivalent or even close to what America has? They just argue blindly and make insults to deviate from the issues on ground. They want to equate a local champion in Asia to a real global super power like America. In which reality does that work? It won't even work in a virtual reality. Nonsense! They think because China is giving Nigeria loans and bullying some small small countries and island territories or hacking private companies to steal Western technology or talking tough makes China at par with America. America invaded Iraq and unseated Saddam Hussein, on their own, every gaddem country in this world shut up and did nothing about it. Same thing they did to Afghanistan. Everybody turned a blind eye, playing if you can't beat them join them, and they joined America. When America talks, 90% of Europe falls in line like a puppet, they might grumble sometimes, but when push gets to shove, they fall in line and queue behind America's back. Yet someone thinks China has a chance to defeat America in war. Mtchwwwwwww! Jokers

✓ Most powerful military
✓ Most global military formations or presence
✓ Most powerful weapons
✓ BIGGEST weapons arsenal
✓ Most powerful economy
✓ Most powerful allies
✓ Most advanced technology
✓ Friendly surrounding border countries (Mexico is an ally of America. They are not hostile or enemy neighbors. They work together and have strong ties. You can't even call Canada an ally of America, they are more than allies, they are like twin brothers, that's how deep their solidarity and friendship runs.

Does China have any of these things? Mtchwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga, without nuclear weapons being used, USA will crush China within 6 months maximum. Which ICBM missile does China have that they can fire from China that will reach America? NONE....ZEROOooooo. America has dozens of military bases on surrounding countries all around China, they have Aircraft carriers, they have all kinds of heavy artillery ICBM launch pads within easy range of China and Beijing itself, they have fighter jets they can easily deploy for aerial bombings and Nuclear powered warships on the seas. They have thousands ground troops in South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and other close countries that they can deployed for combat at a short notice. A war between America and China would be fought on Chinese soil. China will NOT be able to reach American skies, with the number of int'l allies system America has put in place. The entire war will be fought in Asia and on Chinese soil. America has the military capacity, weapons capacity and financial capacity to prosecute a full blown war with China. They will bomb Beijing to dust. They already have China surrounded within their missile defense and attack range. Which military base does China have that is close to America? Do you think they call America World Police for decoration? Even Russia is boxed in and surrounded by American missiles from every corner around them. You think war is won by noise or population size. The military strategy and strategic military formations and installations America has put in place all across the world gives them a powerful edge to destroy any foreign enemy. They have AFRICOM in Africa, do you think AFRICOM is here for decoration and they will sit back and watch missiles fly over African airspace to land in America? Or do you think the NATO they have in Europe will let any hostile enemy use its airspace to fly to America without bombing it to oblivion. They have strong military presence, weapons, troops and allied countries all across the Middle-East Asia, East, West, North and South Asia. Not just anyhow allied countries, but the powerful nations in almost all regions. Saudi Arabia is an ALLY; Israel is an ALLY; the UAE are ALLIES, Japan is an ALLY, South Korea is an Ally......let me just stop here because the list will be too long. Or do you think the oceans that America controls will allow Chinese submarines free access? China is a baby when it comes to global warfare. America will defeat China so easily. FYI, it was America that defeated Hitler and Germany in WW2. Europe was conquered, Russia was almost conquered, if not for America.

Oga stfu... Mehn you too underestimate China o.. Lol I hope if the war start you'll help Americans fight China has hundreds of icbm that can reach anywhere in America soil. Those guys are a sleeping tiger that should not be awoken

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Jesse25:

USA can't do shit ....what did the same USA did against Iran that fire life missile into US army base ...in Iraq

What damage did the Iranian missile caused..nothing happen to d base..if in a fight I hit u nd u can't get me in retaliation..i'll ignore you now..
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by ProfAmaben(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

what a moronic prof..
in your little brain the F 22 is omini present and no defence system can take it down..
this is the reason I don't argue with simpletons..
I spit on your stupidity

LMAO! Enjoy your day, lemme stop here.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Awoo88: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

I see your response. But is full of western propaganda.
Western propaganda is Shulan city under lockdown due to corona virus outbreak??

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
WRONG, y'all should quit watching too much American movies and face reality, Asians are cannot really be defeated, ask Vietnam or China, secondly China is too powerful to be bleeped with

Thirdly, US cannot maintain an all out war with China without help from Allies, it would fall apart, and sure China got allies too

Nuclear weapons can't be used in a war until the last moments or until authorised by other countries which is unlikely to happen, oh and china got nuclear power too
Ordinary Korea war in the 50ties obsolete and technically inferior China bleed the hell out of America forcing an armtice now imagine what a far superior China would do.. People are just stupid and are underestimating China, even the US knows how powerful the Chinese are and they thread carefully
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Outcome of wars are not predicted by these things you write. America wouldn't want to lose a citizen to a foolish war it irrationally provokes. Many of you just think linearly, you see war as maths. It has never been so. Even U.S threads with caution when dealing with NK.

Leave all those nonsense calculations. U.S. cannot afford the casuality that would follow a war at their present stage, especially with countries as Russia and China.

Baba too much sense for you... People think say war na 1+1..look at Korean War, look at Vietnam War even Iraq and Afghanistan war...America cherish their troops lives and can't afford casualties and that's the opposite of China (they don't care how many they lost just to win)
US can't afford a war with China, if long and delayed it'll cost millions of Americans life.. Is the price worth to pay just to flex your muscle?

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
that you stopped reading or were laughing doesn't change or re-write history that Hitler lost because of America; and doesn't change current reality. Russia is boxed in by NATO and other US military formations. America has missiles right at Russia's doorstep. KAZAKHSTAN shares a huge border with Russia. America has military bases there. Which Russian military base is in a country that shares border with America? Which Russian or Chinese military base is in Canada or Mexico?

Well said bro...most people here just talk because of hatred for US..not knowing America will remain super-power for centuries..China, Russia can only lick their winds and wine all over the place...

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Simeonjoe1: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

I stopped reading when you said the US has Russia boxed in even after reading where you said China Is also boxed in and China has no icbm...
so I tired to swallow my laughter and managed to read but gave up on you when I read the US defeated Hitler..
dude you have a lot to learn.
you think am joking..
please take this thing you wrote and post it on the military thread let's see the outcome..
the sentiments in your post it's unbelievable
Russia boxed in
US will bomb Beijing...
you even they hype africom to show your post is senseless..

Walahi the guy no get sense.. E think say na Hollywood... China no get icbm (biggest joke of the century) lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.