Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (48103 Views)

AP Journalist Behind The Report Of A Russian Missile In Poland Has Been Fired / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Stocktrader: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2020
dermmy:

It should be US again. U.S wants to be everywhere now it has to go head to head with a rising power who won't be bullied. U.S should tread carefully.

China should tread carefully. If China have the kind of techs U.S. in terms of weaponry,or let me put it this way, In position that U.S. is as world power, you country Nigeria will become slave. Chinese are just wicked in their DNA. No regards for blacks.

3 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by KingMicky3286: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Can Nigeria emulate China by firing a den gun into USA territory . They Can only flex muscle with an unarmed Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by NightFood: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
happy birthday to you, i wish you long life and prosperity coupled with every good thing life has to offer
wunmi590:
I'm using this medium to thank God for giving me another year to my present age, as I +1 today.

Please nairalander just say a word or two prayers for me to excel in every good things I lay my hands on.

Happy birthday to me

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by DimIsaac10(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
I pity China
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Exmilitant(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Michaelcas:
you are totally wrong, even history proves you wrong
he is very correct. American base in South Korea can take on China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Tonylyte(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2020
sulasa07:

It should be US again,will the US allow another country in its air space

China is a terrorist nation, those midgets are just laying low....they are underground doing the destruction.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by 4Play(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93268006:
Lol.. which Nigeria go still fire na.. grin

Corruption
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
I pity China, America will send them back to stone age. They have no real allies except for North Korea. If you remove USA from the picture, Russia's number one enemy in terms of global competition for power is China. The only reason they are collaborating now is because of America. But Russia will not fight a major war with US and its allies because of China. North Korea is only interested in local politics. China is playing with fire. They better not start what they can't finish. They should ask the Japanese who were the first to bomb Pearl harbor. How did it end for Japan?

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by UDUJ(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Tonylyte:
It a good thing to watch them attack them selves. These two nations have been terrorising the world in one way or the other, especially the midgets country, China. I dont know what is wrong with those people, they brought the world to a total halt, killing 100 of thousands of people with their planned Virus, yet no remorse or apology tendered in any form....they still go about causing restlessness to people in different form of attacks.

You are not far from the truth but I think the US is worse. They have been interfering in the governments of various nations and fueling wars, toppling regimes. These two countries (US and China) are the real axis of evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Pyroex(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2020
cool

Big guys country!

They're firing their wares for deterrance..
Soon Biafra will join the league of superpowers and flex muscle in Africa.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.

you guys should kindly shut da fvck up..
what type of statement is that the US will obliterate China in one fell swoop as what..
is China a small island in the Caribbean or what...
a war with China will go for year's...
if you're about nuclear weapons which is impossible cause millions will die on both side

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by UDUJ(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

you guys should kindly shut da fvck up..
what type of statement is that the US will obliterate China in one fell swoop as what..
is China a small island in the Caribbean or what...
a war with China will go for year's...
if you're about nuclear weapons which is impossible cause millions will die on both side

cheesy grin cheesy Marvin these dudes are underestimating China cheesy

I laugh in swahili cheesy

If only they know the nuclear arsenal that China has.

6 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by God1stson(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.
It a lie. NK IS TOUGH 4 US LET ALONE CHINA. IS TOO LATE 4 US TO TRY TO CURTAIL CHINA. THEY ARE ONLY STRUGGLING TO KEEP CHINA AT PAR. U CAN QUOTE ME

5 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Perhaps2020: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:
I'm using this medium to thank God for giving me another year to my present age, as I +1 today.

Please nairalander just say a word or two prayers for me to excel in every good things I lay my hands on.

Happy birthday to me

God bless you front and back. Happy Birthday
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by stchinedu: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by stchinedu: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:

Happy birthday to me

Hbd

God bless your new age.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by dermmy(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
I pity China, America will send them back to stone age. They have no real allies except for North Korea. If you remove USA from the picture, Russia's number one enemy in terms of global competition for power is China. The only reason they are collaborating now is because of America. But Russia will not fight a major war with US and its allies because of China. North Korea is only interested in local politics. China is playing with fire. They better not start what they can't finish. They should ask the Japanese who were the first to bomb Pearl harbor. How did it end for Japan?

Lols.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by UDUJ(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday. I wish you more years of success and good health cool

3 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
he is very correct. American base in South Korea can take on China.

a base in South Korea can take on China ...
guy sit down and reason that word you talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93268043:
Let's make LOVE, not WAR!

We say SAY NO TO WAR!!

SHUT UP!!!
YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MEANINGFUL
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy Marvin these dudes are underestimating China cheesy

I laugh in swahili cheesy

If only they know the nuclear arsenal that China has.

as in ehn..
children just full this place

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Kevinsamba: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2020
They weren't in China's air space
Dey read well o
sulasa07:

It should be US again,will the US allow another country in its air space

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by udoka1987: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2020
pls give us Biafra before the world war 3 biko
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Ramos16(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2020
dermmy:
America and China should tread carefully. America should also stop its provocative actions in the South China sea. China is a country that wants to control its own destiny and won't be moved around by a bully.

Ok sir, we have heard you, we will stop today, sorry
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2020
dermmy:
America and China should tread carefully. America should also stop its provocative actions in the South China sea. China is a country that wants to control its own destiny and won't be moved around by a bully.

They are about to bully Nigeria
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Kevinsamba: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Nuclear power my foot the only nuclear powers are the USA and Russia. China is just flexing muscle for Taiwan and all those boarder countries
marvin906:

as in ehn..
children just full this place
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by InaNla(f): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
dermmy:
[/s]
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by dermmy(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Ramos16:

Ok sir, we have heard you, we will stop today, sorry

Very funny, na you be U.S? grin
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by God1stson(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

You are not far from the truth but I think the US is worse. They have been interfering in the governments of various nations and fueling wars, toppling regimes. These two countries (US and China) are the real axis of evil.
Russia could have been worst than US AND CHINA, just that they don't have the economic reach.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Bahamas95(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Forget China gra gra, they are millions of miles behind the USA Militarily. Us has 13 carrier-killer. China has 2. Us spends 650 billion dollars annually for military exercise. China spends 150 billion. Do the maths.
And my darling country Nigeria is far ahead of both of them combined grin

I don't want any clash between them sha, when two elephants fight it is the grass that suffers.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2020
bangging:
who is bullying who? If the China we all kw is in control like the Americans do, do you imagine what the world especially African country will be going trough by now?

Stop all this if if. Repeating it will not make it true. We have seen the west and their control. We see what they did in Africa and other part of the world, how destabilised the world is because of their control. We have also Witnessing China's interest in Africa and we see what they are doing.

They Americans are no good at all. China don't destabilise the world, Russia don't, India don't. But the Americans do and repeat it over and over. Thankfully, we have emerging superpowers that are putting them in checks. Today, the US cannot try shit with Russia, China, India and even Iran.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by seunayantokun(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2020
'And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever' (Daniel 2:44).

We are seriously moving toward the next period on God's timetable to be handled directly by the King of Peace, Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.