Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (48271 Views)

AP Journalist Behind The Report Of A Russian Missile In Poland Has Been Fired / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't mind these indomie generation here. They think modern war is won by tanks and ground troops. No, those guys are just for mopping up operations of which btw, America still has the best troops and best tanks, and best military ground warfare assets in the world. But modern war is won from the sky. Looking at a county's airforce alone is enough to judge if they can win or lose a war. America has the most powerful airforce in this world, the most technologically advanced with extraordinary attacking and defensive mechanisms not to mention EVASIVE AND STEALTH AND ULTRASONIC SPEED capabilities.

dude what are you even saying..
aside from the f 35 which is crap mention another stealth jet they have..
and I will call a jet that can match the f35
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by wunmi590(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2020
NightFood:
happy birthday to you, i wish you long life and prosperity coupled with every good thing life has to offer

Amen�, thank you bro
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by ProfAmaben(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]dumb mor0n Believes America will finish china with fives times the population of america, and the same economy and close enough millitary strength in one fell swoop when it took them years to take down ordinary Iraq.

Fucking shitbrain with internet connection infuriates me. cheesy

Sniper is only 200 naira, end it all if you are so pained. LMAO!
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
espn:
US again? Why will US leave there territory to another country territory.

The South China Sea is international water and not Chinese'.
The name of the Sea is "South China Sea" it doesn't mean it belongs to China. Just like the Indian Ocean doesn't belong to India.

China is building islands in international waters and taking territories belonging to neighbouring and weak countries in the name of historical claim.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
internationalman:
US should come to Nigeria airspace and fly around to spy on bokoharam activities all they want na..

Those people in Asia don't need protecting like Africa does.....

We ain't a threat to them in any way...
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by bigfish3k: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
sulasa07:

It should be US again,will the US allow another country in its air space
Most of you don't understand the write up
Or maybe the hatred for the USA is blindfolding you

The place is international airspace/waters claimed by China which other asian countries are also claiming but China is using military might to muscle it for themselves but the USA is trying to checkmate them.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by ProfAmaben(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't mind these indomie generation here. They think modern war is won by tanks and ground troops. No, those guys are just for mopping up operations of which btw, America still has the best troops and best tanks, and best military ground warfare assets in the world. But modern war is won from the sky. Looking at a county's airforce alone is enough to judge if they can win or lose a war. America has the most powerful airforce in this world, the most technologically advanced with extraordinary attacking and defensive mechanisms not to mention EVASIVE AND STEALTH AND ULTRASONIC SPEED capabilities.

Only an idiot knows the age of people without meeting them. Didn't bother to read the remaining crap you wrote. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine, let's respect people's views.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by GEEBITE: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Stop responding to him, he is either a kid or a convoluted mind.
Openbusiness:
RUSSIAN PEARL HARBOR Omg, Kikikiki, I'm talking with indomie generation grin Mtchwwwwwww. You are just dishing out rubbish info since. I wonder where you learned history from. Nuclear weapon wasn't authorized because Japan bombed the US military ships in Pearl Habour which is in Hawaii, Mr Oga Indomie generation. It was the bombing of US military base in Pearl Harbor that DRAGGED or GOT or PUSHED America direct nvolvement in World War 2. Initially when the war started in Europe, America wasn't involved. Go and learn history u hear. And stop exposing your ignorance in historical warfare too much.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by marvin906(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Oga, shut up too!!! I mean shut your dirty mouth up. If you can't make a sensible argument you don't need to reply anyone.

F22 raptors can win a war any day, anytime. What do you even know?

this shows how foolish you are

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Excuses: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

Chinko, don't start what you can't finish.

All the military equipment China is using today are all copy cat of the US inventions. Raptor F22 was copied into Chengdu, China should provoke the US, we have enough land to bury them.

My advice to China: Don't forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki in a hurry

And that was then oh..who could've thought the US had such weapons...so if other countries can boast of certain military capabilities...imagine the surprise the US would have for ww3

Hiroshima & Nagasaki was arounf 1946..imagine what the US has build from them to now..
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by NinjaMetahuman: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Sniper is only 200 naira, end it all if you are so pained. LMAO!
you need the sniper more cos someone as stupid as you shouldn't breed.

The world has had enough of fhucktard like you.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by ProfAmaben(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2020
marvin906:

this shows how foolish you are

You are the most foolish I've come across. You should collect a chieftaincy title for foolishness. Yab me, I yab you. I'm waiting....
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Basher8583: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga, without nuclear weapons being used, USA will crush China within 6 months maximum. Which ICBM missile does China have that they can fire from China that will reach America? NONE....ZEROOooooo. America has dozens of military bases on surrounding countries all around China, they have Aircraft carriers, they have all kinds of heavy artillery ICBM launch pads within easy range of China and Beijing itself, they have fighter jets they can easily deploy for aerial bombings and Nuclear powered warships on the seas. They have thousands ground troops in South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and other close countries that they can deployed for combat at a short notice. A war between America and China would be fought on Chinese soil. China will NOT be able to reach American skies, with the number of int'l allies system America has put in place. The entire war will be fought in Asia and on Chinese soil. America has the military capacity, weapons capacity and financial capacity to prosecute a full blown war with China. They will bomb Beijing to dust. They already have China surrounded within their missile defense and attack range. Which military base does China have that is close to America? Do you think they call America World Police for decoration? Even Russia is boxed in and surrounded by American missiles from every corner around them. You think war is won by noise or population size. The military strategy and strategic military formations and installations America has put in place all across the world gives them a powerful edge to destroy any foreign enemy. They have AFRICOM in Africa, do you think AFRICOM is here for decoration and they will sit back and watch missiles fly over African airspace to land in America? Or do you think the NATO they have in Europe will let any hostile enemy use its airspace to fly to America without bombing it to oblivion. They have strong military presence, weapons, troops and allied countries all across the Middle-East Asia, East, West, North and South Asia. Not just anyhow allied countries, but the powerful nations in almost all regions. Saudi Arabia is an ALLY; Israel is an ALLY; the UAE are ALLIES, Japan is an ALLY, South Korea is an Ally......let me just stop here because the list will be too long. Or do you think the oceans that America controls will allow Chinese submarines free access? China is a baby when it comes to global warfare. America will defeat China so easily. FYI, it was America that defeated Hitler and Germany in WW2. Europe was conquered, Russia was almost conquered, if not for America.

You watch to much movies guy.

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by titiakins: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

Yiu guys don't know anything about the international law or at least the international military standing.

China's army would occupy America on one day.

Stop saying nonsense... China is above American in everything.
I'll like to see them try

It will be the end of the most populous nation

Even their coronavirus will not survive it
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

The place is international airspace/waters claimed by China which other asian countries are also claiming but China is using military might to muscle it for themselves but the USA is trying to checkmate them.

Most Nairalanders especially Muslims are just hating the US without knowing what's going on.

China is bullying little countries there.
If the US was not there challenging China, India would be there challenging China for Vietnam, same with Japan etc

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Charly68: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
What has this people to gain with their weapons of mass destructions ...?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Investnow2017: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Bros, throughout history. Empires rise and fall. Its normally this boastful idea that makes such possible. USA is not the first world superpower. Before them was Britain. Today, Britain is a shadow of their former self. The US had dominated the scene a long time, they will fall, not too long from now and another power will rise.
You are very very correct dear. There is a perspective to this position and that is where i will come in. America will be toppled along with other nations as the last empire to dorminate the earth. Although, no nation will topple them only the government of God in the hands of His Son Jesus Christ. It is so, not only brcause America is strong and powerful, but because that is in line with divine arrangement.
The Bible talks about 7 empires that will rule over God's people, and that the seventh will be conquered by God's Kingdom which Jesus Christ told his disciples to pray for, and interestingly, America happens to be the 7th and last human empire to rule over God's people in that order. This prophecy by John was made when the Roman empire was holding sway. Which are the 7 empires? They are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and then the Anglo-America. That prophecy was made when the 6th empire (Rome) was ruling, until it was replaced by the Anglo-America world power.
You will find this record at Revelation chapter 17:9,10 which says "And there are seven kings. Five have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece), one is (Rome) and another is yet to come (British-America world power). After these 7 powers, the next global power is not human, but God's righteous government that will restore paradise to this earth. Hence Jesus taught us to pray: "Our Father who is heaven, hallowed by your Name, let your Kingdom come, let your will take place on earth as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:9-10
America and Russia will keep spying on themselves and fighting proxy wars, they will never fight directly against each other. China cannot go beyond the extent it has gone, it will never become world power as to replace the Anglo-America power currently holding sway. They too know this, that they are far behind the current world power.
Going forward, these nations will unite and behave in a strange way, and that is when their utter destruction will come upon them speedily from the Greatest Power that be - God.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Originalsly: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I love China's progress but they should steer clear of the US. The US can obliterate China in one fell swoop.

All the military equipment China is using today are all copy cat of the US inventions. Raptor F22 was copied into Chengdu, China should provoke the US, we have enough land to bury them.

Really?

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by kayusely70(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2020
wunmi590:
I'm using this medium to thank God for giving me another year to my present age, as I +1 today.

Please nairalander just say a word or two prayers for me to excel in every good things I lay my hands on.

Happy birthday to me
Happy Birthday To U. God Anchor Ur Path To Greatness.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rationalhuman(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Correct

We recently saw in Himalayas that Chinese can only bully small nations like Philippines, Taiwan etc but when they Face a similar or more experienced enemy with military might, A Country that can hit them hard in the same way, they just Talk and Retreat and Talk.

Isinweke:

Most Nairalanders especially Muslims are just hating without knowing what's going on.

China is bullying little countries there.
If the US not there challenging China, India would be there challenging China for Vietnam, same with Japan etc

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Oga both countries are equally matched... Hiroshima happened over 60yrs ago apart from our African brothers no country has remained stagnant since.. don't count victory based on history

2 Likes

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

You are very very correct dear. There is a perspective to this position and that is where i will come in. America will be toppled along with other nations as the last empire to dorminate the earth. Although, no nation will topple them only the government of God in the hands of His Son Jesus Christ. It is so, not only brcause America is strong and powerful, but because that is in line with divine arrangement.
The Bible talks about 7 empires that will rule over God's people, and that the seventh will be conquered by God's Kingdom which Jesus Christ told his disciples to pray for, and interestingly, America happens to be the 7th and last human empire to rule over God's people in that order. This prophecy by John was made when the Roman empire was holding sway. Which are the 7 empires? They are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and then the Anglo-America. That prophecy was made when the 6th empire (Rome) was ruling, until it was replaced by the Anglo-America world power.
You will find this record at Revelation chapter 17:9,10 which says "And there are seven kings. Five have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece), one is (Rome) and another is yet to come (British-America world power). After these 7 powers, the next global power is not human, but God's righteous government that will restore paradise to this earth. Hence Jesus taught us to pray: "Our Father who is heaven, hallowed by your Name, let your Kingdom come, let your will take place on earth as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:9-10
America and Russia will keep spying on themselves and fighting proxy wars, they will never fight directly against each other. China cannot go beyond the extent it has gone, it will never become world power as to replace the Anglo-America power currently holding sway. They too know this, that they are far behind the current world power.
Going forward, these nations will unite and behave in a strange way, and that is when their utter destruction will come upon them speedily from the Greatest Power that be - God.

I have heard all these talk before. Going by those prophecies you refer to, Rome was the 6th at the time this prophecy was written. That was nearly 2000 years ago.

But what I never asked is, was Rome World power for close to 2000 years before the coming of the Anglo America world power?

The reason I asked is, Rome was world power during the days of Jesus. No doubt about that. But they lost that power eventually. Others came before them. For the period between Rome and when the Anglo-American power came, they were world powers in between or does your chronology no take into cognizant of that?

For close to 2000 years, what happened? Was there no world power?
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by sulasa07(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Nothing concern USA,it's not American continent,it's Asian,so China is closer to home than USA
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Investnow2017: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

I have heard all these talk before. Going by those prophecies you refer to, Rome was the 6th at the time this prophecy was written. That was nearly 2000 years ago.

But what I never asked is, was Rome World power for close to 2000 years before the coming of the Anglo America world power?

The reason I asked is, Rome was world power during the days of Jesus. No doubt about that. But they lost that power eventually. Others came before them. For the period between Rome and when the Anglo-American power came, they were world powers in between or does your chronology no take into cognizant of that?

For close to 2000 years, what happened? Was there no world power?
Your response is very intelligent dear. If you read my contribution carefully, you will find where i said "empires that ruled over God's people". It is not talking about just world empires, but empires that have rule over God's people or have dealings or interface with them as a group.
Within those 2000 years history shows that major empires emerged quite alright, none had direct dealings with God's people as a group. That unique characteristic made the listed empires to fit into the equation.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

Thanks for this comment. The US Airforce is the best in the world. And after it, guess who is the second best airforce in the world? The US Navy. Yes, the US Navy has its own Airforce and it's better than the Airforce of any other country.

You can't even compare the US Airforce and the Chinese because there is no basis for comparison. Instead, compare the US Navy's Airforce with the Chinese Airforce.

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by wunmi590(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2020
kayusely70:
Happy Birthday To U. God Anchor Ur Path To Greatness.

Amen bro�.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Mftivi: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga, without nuclear weapons being used, USA will crush China within 6 months maximum. Which ICBM missile does China have that they can fire from China that will reach America? NONE....ZEROOooooo. America has dozens of military bases on surrounding countries all around China, they have Aircraft carriers, they have all kinds of heavy artillery ICBM launch pads within easy range of China and Beijing itself, they have fighter jets they can easily deploy for aerial bombings and Nuclear powered warships on the seas. They have thousands ground troops in South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and other close countries that they can deployed for combat at a short notice. A war between America and China would be fought on Chinese soil. China will NOT be able to reach American skies, with the number of int'l allies system America has put in place. The entire war will be fought in Asia and on Chinese soil. America has the military capacity, weapons capacity and financial capacity to prosecute a full blown war with China. They will bomb Beijing to dust. They already have China surrounded within their missile defense and attack range. Which military base does China have that is close to America? Do you think they call America World Police for decoration? Even Russia is boxed in and surrounded by American missiles from every corner around them. You think war is won by noise or population size. The military strategy and strategic military formations and installations America has put in place all across the world gives them a powerful edge to destroy any foreign enemy. They have AFRICOM in Africa, do you think AFRICOM is here for decoration and they will sit back and watch missiles fly over African airspace to land in America? Or do you think the NATO they have in Europe will let any hostile enemy use its airspace to fly to America without bombing it to oblivion. They have strong military presence, weapons, troops and allied countries all across the Middle-East Asia, East, West, North and South Asia. Not just anyhow allied countries, but the powerful nations in almost all regions. Saudi Arabia is an ALLY; Israel is an ALLY; the UAE are ALLIES, Japan is an ALLY, South Korea is an Ally......let me just stop here because the list will be too long. Or do you think the oceans that America controls will allow Chinese submarines free access? China is a baby when it comes to global warfare. America will defeat China so easily. FYI, it was America that defeated Hitler and Germany in WW2. Europe was conquered, Russia was almost conquered, if not for America.
crammed up paragraph of utter BS!
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=rottennaija post=93273102][/quote]See ehn, u need to UNDERSTAND the international politics game of thrones to know the real situation of things. Since Trump came in, he has been rebuilding America's military might, not only rebuilding it, he has exponentially increased it to a higher level it never reached before. America Military right now under Trump is the strongest US military in the history of America. America commissioned their first Aircraft carrier in 1922. China just built their own 1st aircraft carrier in 2017, that's over 2 decades after buying abandoned carriers from other countries to study to learn the technology of building it and how to clone it. It is this same China Navy that you now want to compare with American Navy? Nawa oh grin
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Openbusiness: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
GEEBITE:
Stop responding to him, he is either a kid or a convoluted mind.
Exactly, am done talking to dis children on Nairaland that think everyone here is an indomie generation like them that knows nothing about history
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by Awoo88: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
China and gragra. In all out war, USA will win. Trump is looking for excuse to fight someone and get his rating up before November. Iran stylishly avoided war with America. They need a new target. Someone or something they will beat to brag about
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by rottennaija(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
See ehn, u need to UNDERSTAND the international politics game of thrones to know the real situation of things. Since Trump came in, he has been rebuilding America's military might, not only rebuilding it, he has exponentially increased it to a higher level it never reached before. America Military right now under Trump is the strongest US military in the history of America. America commissioned their first Aircraft carrier in 1922. China just built their own 1st aircraft carrier in 2017, that's over 2 decades after buying abandoned carriers from other countries to study to learn the technology of building it and how to clone it. It is this same China Navy that you now want to compare with American Navy? Nawa oh grin

Now you are beginning to sound like a clown.
Re: China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US by anonymous1759(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
that you stopped reading or were laughing doesn't change or re-write history that Hitler lost because of America; and doesn't change current reality. Russia is boxed in by NATO and other US military formations. America has missiles right at Russia's doorstep. KAZAKHSTAN shares a huge border with Russia. America has military bases there. Which Russian military base is in a country that shares border with America? Which Russian or Chinese military base is in Canada or Mexico?

Stop watching too much movies and use your common sense. Have you heard of hypersonic missiles ? Faster than the speed of sound .

China and Russia got that weapon can Reach American in few hours . China told America their bases in Asia can be disband in 30 mins if it comes to war .

I pity countries that allow USA to have bases in their country when war starts they'll suffer the most . And Russia china knows the America tricks that's why they developed weapons that can get to USA soil in few hours.

Alaska boarders Russia , so Russia is close to US. USA can't go into war with any country that can cause them casualties that's why Iran and North Korea has not been bullied Talk less of Russia and China. If you pay attention to china and Russia news you'll know they ain't push over any war between them is 50/50 that's why they respect themselves they know the danger they possess but in Nairaland your love for America Movies and one sided News makes you reason upside down .

All the things you accuse china of America has done it both countries are bullies that's what it takes to be a world power. The only thing I don't like is one media to brain wash me and stops me from having a mind of my own .

If Nigeria is a country with vision they'll take this opportunity to partner Russia and China to have a formidable Military because the USA don't want more competition but Russia and china are open .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.