Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student (42868 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by ojuu4u(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Yet the case will not be concluded in next 7 years and it eventually concluded, and they sentenced. Sitting governor will not do the needful, tax payer money will still be expended on them for many many years to come
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Cocobongo(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Is Justice served?
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Patrioticman007(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93271842:

You guys can help the police by giving them the addresses of the right perpetrators please!

In Jagaban of Borgu voice "Fulani herdsmen, please show us the cows".
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by sammysneh(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2020
justice at last

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Breastfeed: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
na wa o, i cant believe a woman would be involved in a crime like this angry angry angry, they deserve capital punishment

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by onward4life(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Skepticus:

It's obvious you know more about this case.

Go report yasef to the police station in Benin.

Edo no be ritualist den like that

My pain : after raping her badly

They went ahead to crush her skull

With concrete stone

Na person sister be that ooo

Say na wetin happen she do anything

And those boys must be useless cultist

No wahala

My Sleeping grain !!! Checked

A trial will convince any body

""Rape is not part of any hustle anytime.. ""

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ratedgang: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Even the devil marvel at the wickedness of men.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Golan007: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Wheres the Bentley they bought?

Where's the house on Banana Island?

Money rituals yet you are living in Akpakpava.

3 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by jericco1(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2020
It shall not be well with them

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ishilove: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

My theory: The blood of a virgin, absence of adequate security at the church, which would have made the suspects seen her as an easy prey. Of course, they (assuming it isn't the wrong pick) must have known how empty the church was during daytime.

I feel it could have been anybody but unlucky Uwa was targeted for this.

That she could be raped and then mutilated tell her murderers had more than enough time to do what they wanted, no thanks to the church.
How did they know she was a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by blackboy(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
This story dont add up. Ritual, rape, money ... I seriously doubt this story. Why go to church to commit this act?
Well, evil is evil many at times cant be explained.
CCTV should be encouraged at all public places.

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by DoubleEngine007: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93271842:

You guys can help the police by giving them the addresses of the right perpetrators please!

You forgot when they first said it was the pastor of the church,right? Why I even the waste my time dey reply you.. You wen your head dey shake..

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Discovery4today: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Anaerobi(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

Well... amen. I know the NPF can be unreliable but when it comes to tracing phone numbers, every security agency in Nigeria have mastered the disturbing act of looking up the location of any phone and phone number, courtesy of their unfettered access to ISPs in Nigeria, which is why it would be difficult to rope in an innocent person in this particular case.

The number was traced to one of the guys and the buyer must have known the type of people he bought the phone from or the type of friends he has. The police barely misses when it involves tracing phone numbers, except they are acting on specific orders.
I pray so. just that after been tru mess of what I know nothing about, I hate NPF.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by logon599: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
But if they're "suspected killers" it means your investigation is yet to reach a concrete conclusion, so why parade them publicly?
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Lewisalexander(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
This story is still sketchy. I don't believe any of these shiit
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Owned: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2020
This life no balance at all
every day different bad news
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Yankee101: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2020
2 brothers, 2 women

Kill everyone involved

Death by hanging until they are stiff

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by faoogoke(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm wondering... What is their link to the deceased? Why was she picked as a target?

I think she was targeted because they believe she should be a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ashirioluwa: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Don't ever buy a used phone without a receipt. Don't buy a phone from people you don't know.

If you don't use a phone, you will not die.
No go buy phone wey get matter for head.
Stay blessed people

True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by DamnNiggar: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
He said, “the matter was a great concern to the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Muhammed Adamu

So undecided 8f the IG is not interested in the matter the Nigerian Police will not do its job

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ayemileto(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
You see why it's not a good idea to buy 2nd hand phones?

That guy that bought the 2nd hand phone have buy market already. Either he knows about the crime or not, they've packed him with them already.

7 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Engraced80(f): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
The girl head strong! Her voice cried for vengeance and God answered. wicked people every where.

3 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Engraced80(f): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
The girl head strong! Her voice cried for vengeance and God answered. wicked people every where.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by AmazingELixir: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2020
So na these idiots ended the beautiful life of that innocent girl.
They should be handed over to soldiers for proper handling, I don't think the Police will do this well.
These idiots need to lose at least 100lbs in just one week. sad

3 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2020
cry

Just look at them.. because of 250 thousand naira each, the ended a promising young girls life.

To further prove their dumbness, they prolly needed the blood of a virgin for their stupid rituals but they raped her before taking the blood. Now, is that still a virgins blood??

Useless generation. Just wasted the innocent girls life for nothing. When they could have used the already defiled madams blood that sent them. Heartless woman.

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Dchampion65: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Where is the girl that initially said she is suppose to die for having multiple boyfriend.

Where are those who says she is pregnant for the pastor and that he killed her because she refused to abort.

Where are the people who try to lynched the pastor on condolence visit and threatened to burn down the church.

I was surprised to see a mother, who went through the process of pregnancy, delivery and raising a child to 23 years, involved in the act.

May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ishilove: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
faoogoke:

I think she was targeted because they believe she should be a virgin.
That's a very wild belief. She could have looked like a virgin but ended up not being one. I'm suspecting one of them knew her on a personal basis.

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by baratech: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Na wa

Thank God they caught all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.