Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student (42609 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by kenfa: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
I just hope these are the real killers
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by logon599: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
andyanders:

Exactly. Electrocution is not the best. Just by killing the idiots through the process whereby, eabh day, bring them out, cut one hand off with cutlass, sprinke iodine on it and allow it stay for 6hrs. After 6hrs, bring them out again, cut one leg off and apply same process until the person dies. The ones that participated in raping her, their manhoo should be cut off with razor blade and not knife. Slow process.

Abasi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by ppogba: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Don't ever buy a used phone without a receipt. Don't buy a phone from people you don't know.

If you don't use a phone, you will not die.
No go buy phone wey get matter for head.
Stay blessed people

Not only a used phone.

It might sound ridiculous but DO NOT EVEN buy a PHONE COMPONENT.

Things are deeper than we think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by madgoat(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
N1M offered to take innocent life for ritual?
Sounds crazy! embarassed
Anyway they should face the full wrath of the Law.

1M to yield 100M how is that crazy grin
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by proclinician: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Mayng01:
Does this really add up!

The only reason you're asking this question is because the victim is not your sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Henrydata(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Good

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by SEGLIZ: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:
I honestly don't get it. Perhaps I might understand if the poor lady was killed out of spite, jealousy or to hurt the parents. Hatred, bitterness and envy are still some things that make up most vile humans but taking the life of another for ritual purposes is beyond me. Like there is an evil spirit somewhere that will release unlimited amount of money to you for taking the life of another.

Without mincing words, these suspects should be condemned to death after full investigation is concluded and then a slow, but painful death penalty should be metted out to them. The type that causes the body to cake and fall off little by little and then start falling off like dominoes.

I pose same thought as yours.
yet no ritualist has ever been pronounced the world richest man per time. meaning ritual can't get you wealth nor make you riches.
this keep beating my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by KingAzari: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
N1M offered to take innocent life for ritual?
Sounds crazy! embarassed
Anyway they should face the full wrath of the Law.

I don't believe this buul crap from NPF. Earlier, they said it waa the pastor of the church and wife - that the deceased was murdered because she was dating the pastor and was pregnant.

Now, the narrative has changed. One thing, I know is that that killing was not a paid job. It was too personal. The person that killed her was part of the gang. Raping and killing her with a cylinder of fire extinguisher was a personal statement. Not ritual.

The NPF in their usual manner can torture an elephant to confess that it's a lizard �.

3 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Magormako: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
This story doesn't add up. This was premeditated murder. It's had nothing to do with ritual.

I pray the victim gets justice
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Swingate(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2020
The police have done a good job but not complete yet, we need the native doctor or person that asked for the blood of a blessed girl like Uwa ( may her soul rest in peace). This case must not last more than a year in court to ensure swift justice and the election in Edo state should be decided by the governor who will agree to sign the death warrant of these animals. Everyone involved in this matter must be fished out and tried in a court of law and the punishment must be great.

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by ronyman(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
They may have incriminated the wrong ppl for closure. This is too easy imo..
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand this. How did they know she was at the church? The last place ritual killers look for unsuspecting victims is a church? It just doesn't make sense.

It's not clearly stated if the person that paid the killers specifically asked for Miss Vera's blood or any random person. Something is not adding up.

The victim's sister said she suspected the pastor of the church where Vera was murdered had a hand in her death because he acted suspiciously when he was quizzed by the police.

I just hope the perpetrators of the dastardly murder of Miss Vera face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ademoore07(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Don't ever buy a used phone without a receipt. Don't buy a phone from people you don't know.

If you don't use a phone, you will not die.
No go buy phone wey get matter for head.
Stay blessed people
May God bless you for that bolded instruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by sinola(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2020
i hope the redeemed pastor the family of the deceased accused of being accomplice will seek for redress.
I was forced to believe that he was guilty of the crime.

thank God for the revelation
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Wolexdey(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Thanks for apprehending the culprits at Nigeria Police...
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Jabioro: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Police should waste them ,no bordering on court today and tomorrow..waste them as they have connive to wasted someone else..
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Na wa o. Which kind news be dis?
Only one of the suspects confessed. The remaining all denied. Why now write "suspects confessed to receiving 1million"? Make una fear God na. They're innocent until proven guilty
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Roozzaay(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
NPF and lies are 5&6, believe them at your own peril.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Roozzaay(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2020
DapperGuy:
I don't understand this. How did they know she was at the church? The last place ritual killers look for unsuspecting victims is a church? It just doesn't make sense.

It's not clearly stated if the person that paid the killers specifically asked for Miss Vera's blood or any random person. Something is not adding up.

The victim's sister said she suspected the pastor of the church where Vera was murdered had a hand in her death because he acted suspiciously when he was quizzed by the police.

I just hope the perpetrators of the dastardly murder of Miss Vera face the full wrath of the law.
Any sensible person would know at a glance, this Police report is nothing but lies from pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Mortiple(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2020
We thank the LORD that the killer of this lady is NOT a Pastor of The Redeemed Christian Church.
We thank the Lord that the KILLERS are NOT IGBOS. (It was alleged that the UNIBEN scholar's OWN PASTOR, an IGBO MAN killed her)

Shame on Nigerians who do not confirm news before trending!
Shame on Nigerians (particularly Christians) who run with such allegations!!
Shame on YOU if you believed the lie!!!

GOD BLESS the Nigerian Police Force!
GOD BLESS Nigerian Christians who did not believe the fallacy!!

... in summary, THE DEVIL IS A NIGERIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Boma911(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2020
A :ond that fat woman, is that not a 'church' hand bangle she's even wearing!

Omo Trust no one o

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by temmienewells(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2020
andyanders:

Exactly. Electrocution is not the best. Just by killing the idiots through the process whereby, eabh day, bring them out, cut one hand off with cutlass, sprinke iodine on it and allow it stay for 6hrs. After 6hrs, bring them out again, cut one leg off and apply same process until the person dies. The ones that participated in raping her, their manhoo should be cut off with razor blade and not knife. Slow process.

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Xisnin(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Those women who have poverty all written on their faces couldn't afford 1 million Naira.
I believe these suspects are involved in the murder but the police story suggest that
a bigger fish is being shielded from justice.

Did the suspects know the victim?
How did they locate her?
What's so special about her that someone needs to pay 1 million Naira for?

These are serious questions for the police to answer.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Tremple8v: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
You get 1m still want do ritual cry cry
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Xisnin(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
andyanders:

Would you supervise the process?
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Roozzaay:

Any sensible person would know at a glance, this Police report is nothing but lies from pit of hell

Honestly, it doesn't make sense. I just pray justice is served.

2 Likes

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2020
andyanders:

They all should just be condemned and useless in life.

Firstly, Their two hands and legs should be cut off.

Secondly, their tongue should be cutoff.

Thirdly, their eyes plucked off and their ear drum should be pierced with screw driver.

Then, the police should release them to their families on bail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Robber raped me with poly bag as condom, teacher tells court / CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.