Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student (42612 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Sanchez01: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Ishilove:

How did they know she was a virgin?
Lol! Ishi. I don't know o. That was just a wild guess. grin
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by faraday77(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Still find it difficult to believe this story.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by webm: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2020
How can this be a statement from Police, "they decided" to investigate because of "public outcry" and Inspector of general of police "interest" in the matter? So if there was no public outcry, the police won't have investigated this matter.

I tire for una
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by stormborn28(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You forgot when they first said it was the pastor of the church,right? Why I even the waste my time dey reply you.. You wen your head dey shake..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Bellotelli: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
So if the IGP doesn't show interest in any case, the perpetrators will go Scot free... 9ja my country.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Iniobong44(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2020
This people might be innocent
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by stormborn28(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2020
webm:
How can this be a statement from Police, "they decided" to investigate because of "public outcry" and Inspector of general of police "interest" in the matter? So if there was no public outcry, the police won't have investigated this matter.

I tire for una
i was really disappointed when I read that
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by dalass(f): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

My theory: The blood of a virgin, absence of adequate security at the church, which would have made the suspects seen her as an easy prey. Of course, they (assuming it isn't the wrong pick) must have known how empty the church was during daytime.

I feel it could have been anybody but unlucky Uwa was targeted for this.

That she could be raped and then mutilated tell her murderers had more than enough time to do what they wanted, no thanks to the church.

Blame it on any other thing but the Church na.... The Church was shut down according to government's directive.... So no reason to blame it.... Don't blame the girl, at 23, 100 level made her wise enough to seek solitude in studying....

Blame the fat pig and thin pole called women who paid 1M to kill an innocent lady.... Blame the randy rapists and slow pokes called guys who committed such atrocities against humanity....raping and smashing Uwa's skull for money angry

Sad
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by airminem(f): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2020
sad
andyanders:

Exactly. Electrocution is not the best. Just by killing the idiots through the process whereby, eabh day, bring them out, cut one hand off with cutlass, sprinke iodine on it and allow it stay for 6hrs. After 6hrs, bring them out again, cut one leg off and apply same process until the person dies. The ones that participated in raping her, their manhoo should be cut off with razor blade and not knife. Slow process.
uhm! You seems to be experienced in these above field. Nice work!
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Superpower(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You forgot when they first said it was the pastor of the church,right? Why I even the waste my time dey reply you.. You wen your head dey shake..
No credible source said that.It was just a useless rumor started by bloggers
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Superpower(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
logon599:
But if they're "suspected killers" it means your investigation is yet to reach a concrete conclusion, so why parade them publicly?
If you have seen the video. they confessed to the crime
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by tiredoflife(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:
I honestly don't get it. Perhaps I might understand if the poor lady was killed out of spite, jealousy or to hurt the parents. Hatred, bitterness and envy are still some things that make up most vile humans but taking the life of another for ritual purposes is beyond me. Like there is an evil spirit somewhere that will release unlimited amount of money to you for taking the life of another.

Without mincing words, these suspects should be condemned to death after full investigation is concluded and then a slow, but painful death penalty should be metted out to them. The type that causes the body to cake and fall off little by little and then start falling off like dominoes.

Ritual money is real
Not that the spirit will give u money
It will release a kind of grace
That makes money come to u
These things are just like u recieve the blessing of God
Anything u do will bring u money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by dalass(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
So if the IGP doesn't show interest in any case, the perpetrators will go Scot free... 9ja my country.

IGP self does not show interest until there is a massive public outcry against a particular unacceptable crime is committed undecided

Police will do nothing except IG or superior officers declare interest, money is involved etc
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by stormborn28(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:
cry

Just look at them.. because of 250 thousand naira each, the ended a promising young girls life.

To further prove their dumbness, they prolly needed the blood of a virgin for their stupid rituals but they raped her before taking the blood. Now, is that still a virgins blood??

Useless generation. Just wasted the innocent girls life for nothing. When they could have used the already defiled madams blood that sent them. Heartless woman.

if they raped her before killing her then their story is fishing for that ritual purpose
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Amule5000us(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Blacks are Evil; no wonder SATAN is Black

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by bergs2: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Don't ever buy a used phone without a receipt. Don't buy a phone from people you don't know.

If you don't use a phone, you will not die.
No go buy phone wey get matter for head.
Stay blessed people

#facts bro!
But the truth is that if this ur rule was followed duly, her killers would not have been apprehended.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ohizman73(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
N1M offered to take innocent life for ritual?
Sounds crazy! embarassed
Anyway they should face the full wrath of the Law.
that is exactly what I thought about the 1 million bounty.it doesn't add up in unraveling the case.is It that such money is always placeda to successful carry out a rituals.i just hope the story was not conjured under torture.are these her real killers?.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Injera(f): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

My theory: The blood of a virgin, absence of adequate security at the church, which would have made the suspects seen her as an easy prey. Of course, they (assuming it isn't the wrong pick) must have known how empty the church was during daytime.

That she could be raped and then mutilated tell her murderers had more than enough time to do what they wanted, no thanks to the church.
Nothing to do with church
1. It happened during the lock down
2. It wasn't as if the church gave their consent or blessings for her to use the church for study
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Don't ever buy a used phone without a receipt. Don't buy a phone from people you don't know.

Stay blessed people

the mama follow rape am

NIGERIAN POLICE ..... Jehova!
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by chimezieeze98: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21GwM155dk

Here is the video of the suspects
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
dalass:

Blame it on any other thing but the Church na.... The Church was shut down according to government's directive.... So no reason to blame it.... Don't blame the girl, at 23, 100 level made her wise enough to seek solitude in studying....

Blame the fat pig and thin pole called women who paid 1M to kill an innocent lady.... Blame the randy rapists and slow pokes called guys who committed such atrocities against humanity....raping and smashing Uwa's skull for money angry

Sad

so at your age you can not tell a lie when you hear it
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
God���...wat am I still doing in this country ��... I just hope Justice is served �
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ohizman73(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
faraday77:
Still find it difficult to believe this story.
Exactly the story doesn't make sense in any way.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Ohizman73(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Superpower:
If you have seen the video. they confessed to the crime
hmmm they could be conjured under duress. It is not today that we had seen such video confessions made by acclaimed criminals. The only way I wud be convinced if the DNA of one of the suspects matched either semen or other with ones found on Uwas body.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by Emmypure: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2020
so skull miners has opened another branch in Edo state, ok oooo is alright

1 Like

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by crown08(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:

Stay blessed people
fake receipt dey self. I am a living testimony. Ask for the carton wen buying, a must!!
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by AmuDimpka: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:

Stay blessed people

true
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by 9gerian: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
You mean like locking each of them up in a transparent room with various poisonous snakes one after the other. And televised as the new punishment for ritual killers.

That way the others watch each person’s death before facing their own.

Anything to cure the madness quickly is game imo!

Sanchez01:

Death by electrocution is swift. Something slower seems more like it.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by juniorstar(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
WaterTheMonk:

Stay blessed people
I swear my brother!!
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by 9gerian: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
But the church had a security man. What was his role in all this?

Sanchez01:

Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by SenecaTheYonger: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:
I honestly don't get it. Perhaps I might understand if the poor lady was killed out of spite, jealousy or to hurt the parents. Hatred, bitterness and envy are still some things that make up most vile humans but taking the life of another for ritual purposes is beyond me. Like there is an evil spirit somewhere that will release unlimited amount of money to you for taking the life of another.

Without mincing words, these suspects should be condemned to death after full investigation is concluded and then a slow, but painful death penalty should be metted out to them. The type that causes the body to cake and fall off little by little and then start falling off like dominoes.

I don’t understand how you can excuse hatred, envy, bitterness and then have a problem with greed? They are all the same 7 deadly sins. This girl could have been killed in such gruesome manner if the accomplice had acted on any one of those deadly sins. It’s not only greed that push people to do tho, bitterness, envy, hatred are all among.
Re: Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student by MarkStephen130(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Naija Police and their Way, na so them wan use die the matter... who knows how much they paid these peeps to act the character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / Robber raped me with poly bag as condom, teacher tells court / CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.