Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (37172 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Charly68: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
So you have not never seen a married woman telling you she has no husband before..? This happen when women can not any substance of manhood in a man.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
are you for real shocked shocked shocked

Yes, except you don’t need my help
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by bezimo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hello Good afternoon fellas!

There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.

So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.

Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.

Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.

Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.

So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.

So is this a green light for me to ask her out?
I'm 27.

That's how she will deny you when a better prospects come along..thats how hoes roll..you see 9ja girls.Just forget.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
that's what she said, that it isn't that serious and she is not loved nor cared for but the way the said guy litters her timeline with love and their pics refutes her claims
Dont be deceived by social media love, most are crying in their closet. Ask my ex and his wife. cheesy
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by ofiko123(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Which kain wahala be this..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by kiddkash(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
your sis dey Delta? Ughelli to be precise?
she has been in the east since 2019. I don't know exactly where
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by OdenKelechi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol...you want to be the only boyfriend??

You better take what you get cos e sure me sey you're dating someone else or planning to so don't act like a saint here
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by kolade560: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
I actually wanted a girl I can build a career relationship with
As she no come ready nko
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by kolade560: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
theForth:
so we all end up marrying prostitutes?. Just asking.
That's d bitter fact.
if u know details about women, to marry no go hungry u.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Oladimejjy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
through out those months you went out with her, did she squeeze your wallet?

Yes oooo..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
justscorchone:

Yes, except you don’t need my help
I'll give you her number
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by malvisguy212: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
nothing like boyfriend,its a waste of time
true that , but at least you must start from some where , or do you want to marry a stranger ?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by AmazingELixir: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Op something is seriously wrong with you...so you can justify your own lies and want to hold hers against her....the earlier that poor girl realises she has met a randy dick the better for her.

Nairaland guys always feeling entitled.. Spits#
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by professore(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
we are still saying the same thing if you look deep
The same thing we may be saying is that people's time shouldn't be wasted, but your angle is different from mine.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
malvisguy212:
true that , but at least you must start from some where , or do you want to marry a stranger ?
what's your opinion on dating before marriage?
cos majority of my church brethren see it as a sin.
I'm a 27 year old dude in my finals as a law student and I believe in building a relationship now till when I culminate to the top so by then we already know and trust ourselves and not just getting married to a stranger after already achieving success.
That's the kind of situation I wanted applying to my relationship with this girl I met and the relationship is devoid of premarital sex but my church brethren see it as a sin and advised i should wait till i graduate, get a job and the good wife will come.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by malvisguy212: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
what's your opinion on dating before marriage?
cos majority of my church brethren see it as a sin.
I'm a 27 year old dude in my finals as a law student and I believe in building a relationship now till when I culminate to the top so by then we already know and trust ourselves and not just getting married to a stranger after already achieving success.
That's the kind of situation I wanted applying to my relationship with this girl I met and the relationship is devoid of premarital sex but my church brethren see it as a sin and advised i should wait till i graduate, get a job and the good wife will come.
keeping friendship with a girl , is it a sin ? i don't think so , your church is too religious , don't get me wrong my brother , i know what they are trying to do, as the apostle paul say , when there is a law then there is a violation of sin , when u set law like this , then there is a big chance of you violating this law than keeping its, this will only happen when you focus on the law and ignore the right thing.

my advice to you is , don't date who you can't marry ,and when you date your woman , dont make it secret .
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
malvisguy212:
keeping friendship with a girl , is it a sin ? i don't think so , your church is too religious , don't get me wrong my brother , i know what they are trying to do, as the apostle paul say , when there is a law then there is a violation of sin , when u set law like this , then there is a big chance of you violating this law than keeping its, this will only happen when you focus on the law and ignore the right thing.

my advice to you is , don't date who you can't marry ,and when you date your woman , dont make it secret .
Thanks bro
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Revolva(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
@op

Just never trust any girl in naija don't try it they all have plenty boyfriend now that it's so obvious with their smart fones at hand it's is now their working tool to take connect easily unlike the olden days when woman are more reserved

Any girl.with a smart fone can be easily decivied by boys and date them and even bang Dem if they are the loose type

Trust no girl wit ur heart don't love anymore just play your game well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by poweredcom(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:

There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.

So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.

Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.

Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.

Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.

So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.

I'm 27.

Wait so na naija gals de worry you oga that gyal is gonna cheat on you don't trust her oo she is a hoe

Hahaha see brother wan love ...ok let watch and see you gonna get tired ..she got someone banging her oo don't trust her bro make sure you chop yours comot o

@womenareapes come see newbies for naija gal matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by youngmo001(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
hmmm...young girls of such age ehhh....the are always single when looking for a guy to empty his pocket on them..be wise...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Revolva:
@op

Just never trust any girl in naija don't try it they all have plenty boyfriend now that it's so obvious with their smart fones at hand it's is now their working tool to take connect easily unlike the olden days when woman are more reserved

Any girl.with a smart fone can be easily decivied by boys and date them and even bang Dem if they are the loose type

Trust no girl wit ur heart don't love anymore just play your game well
Thank you so much.
You might as well give me ideas on how to play along without involving my heart cos I got issues in that aspect.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
RudyNerdy:
I'll give you her number

Whenever you are ready
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Charly68:
So you have not never seen a married woman telling you she has no husband before..? This happen when women can not any substance of manhood in a man.
if a married woman tells u that she is single it means the husband must really be worthless cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by HRMK: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2020
U MEAN WHEN A LADY HAS A BFRD,SHE ISNT SINGLE?IS THE BFRD HER HUSBAND?YEYE!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=purity247 post=93319986] ARE YOU SURE[/quotes]

Well it happens at times...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Fucsheetup(f): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
As slawormir always say "real niggars don't lament over a bitch that has been f*kd before just swim your own and leave it for the next niggar to swim too .... undecided
Slawormir got that advice from his dad, his mom is still out there being the ocean. I wouldn’t take such advice from people who have females in their families but talk trash about them.

Disregard this childishness OP.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Slawormir got that advice from his dad, his mom is still out there being the ocean. I wouldn’t take such advice from people who have females in their families but talk trash about them.

Disregard this childishness OP.

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Revolva(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Thank you so much.
You might as well give me ideas on how to play along without involving my heart cos I got issues in that aspect.

See brother , we all deserve the best of these girls, they need us more than anything but they got bad attitude they leanrt from the modern day society and we cant stop them from watching all these jargon's they see on nollywood and hollywood

young ladies emulate so many negative vices they see which are truly emotional and which they may not need in a relationship.

As for dating a naija gals just first download inmessage app on your fone or tinder app or michat and see if your girlfriend is there or is these three social media app is on her smart phone , if you find any just know that , she is a runs girls and a hoe..

again when you go out with any dont spend too much ask her to also contribute to the date if she can in any way that is when you know a girl who can stay with you in the future ..

if you date a broke gal bro you are in soup.

i have seen a girl whom they have done traditional marriage for ....when she went to NYSC and come back she carried her bag and luggages and ran away from the young man house till today she said she is no longer interested in marriage.

many wrong things these gals have emulated with what they see on social media and TV, remember its always the highest bidder that bangs these gals

none of them are virgins bro just forget their lies. that why you see many afre fraustrated and jump into runs at the end doing it from house , and on social media app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by madridsta007(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
RudyNerdy:

I'm 27.

Asking out a fine girl with a voluptuous figure and at the age of 22 in Nigeria for something serious?
grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in El Rufai and NBA Rejection.

Say you want to sign up to her Exploration Services Industry as a temporary employee.
When you are discharged/ discharge yourself, let us know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.