Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (37064 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by PIXSPEAKS: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hello Good afternoon fellas!
There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.
So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.
Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.
Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.
Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.
So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.
So is this a green light for me to ask her out?
I'm 27.
cc lefulefu Martinez39s

Hahah..
Op, take this advice bro..
Don't go in with that relationship.. Its built on distrust and will end in tears..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by mamaafrik(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
RudyNerdy:
There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.
So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.
Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.
Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.
Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.
So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.
I'm 27.
cc lefulefu Martinez39s
keep lying uncle Mohammed lai
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Goalnaldo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Una two fit each since both of you are living in denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by SeunDobo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
NAIRA Marley don talk ham .. girlfriend matter na turn by turn na your turn be day knack forget about say him get boyfriend jooor na she no wetin she need ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Tamel(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
lefulefu:
some guys don suffer sha grin grin grin
but any reasonable guy who is dating a girl and he tries to check her status wen something pops up and he's unable to cehck it cos of something the girl placed to block him from viewing he will naturally get curious and ask his girlfriend what is her action for her doing such.Except maybe the guy is just doing an open relationship with her sha.i dont think its a wise idea for op to involve with a girl like this.A lady who is deceitful doesnt make a good partner.except maybe he wants to chop and clean mouth

You won't know if you've been blocked from viewing someone's status. Unless you see the status on someone else's phone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Powerfly(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish,was she supposed to say she's married?thats so much for an ordinary yeye boyfriend

this life no balance.. My question is.. Where are all these guys who are always collecting different girls number on fb? Where are they?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tamel:

You won't know if you've been blocked from viewing someone's status. Unless you see the status on someone else's phone.
ohh ok thats how it goe?anyway i think its for those who are involved in serious relationships that would be worried on which status they have been blocked from veiwing grin grin grin grin or who their girl is talking to or meeting on social media.
me wen i have time i only view my guy"s status and if i see any video video wey im post wey funny i will laugh and make a comment cheesy.i love my life to be easy..no stress biko.men wey dey carry woman for head and make it as a routine for woman issue to give them stress are trying cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by MARX77(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Just the way you asked her out and she denied having a boyfriend, same way ANOTHER guy will ask her and she'd deny you.

You know the FACTS, make your decision with that

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
JohnOkolo:

You are a fool with misplaced priorities.
Thank you and God bless you

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Hahah..
Don't go in with that relationship.. Its built on distrust and will end in tears..
she looks familiar, what's her name?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vyzz:
Which state is that...

Let me know if it is my babe
Delta
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
Since she's not married,then she didn't lie when she told you she was single,shes a wise lady

lol, na dem
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Cowbell521: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Keep advising. OP go still fall maga. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fisfrank:
Brother please run ooo, cause when you fully fall in love you will regret it ooo, I just ended that kind of relationship some hours ago so I'm talking from experience, this one has 2 boyfriends I no about the one before me but the one that disvirgin her she still dey go collect private prick ooo when he calls.
So bro except you want to eat and clean mouth
hope you protected yourself with contraceptives?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
JasperVII:

The OP sef. He knows she lied about not having a boyfriend and yet he's planning to ask her out. Tomorrow his next thread will be "a girl I loved for so long broke my heart, what should I do"
though I already asked her out and she said we're already dating, but I go soon japa.
These guys below said it all
PIXSPEAKS:

Hahah..
MARX77:
Just the way you asked her out and she denied having a boyfriend, same way ANOTHER guy will ask her and she'd deny you.

You know the FACTS, make your decision with that

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by JasperVII(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
RudyNerdy:

though I already asked her out and she said we're already dating, but I go soon japa.
These guys below said it all

Eat the pie to ur satisfaction then
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Chimezie198(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
JohnOkolo:

You are a fool with misplaced priorities.
Oga, is the girl your Sister?
Just see how you called person pikin "a fool". E get wetin una two dey drag before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nezzjnr:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

Just let me know when you come back to make a new post complaining so I can comment

As for now.... I'm speechless

grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Idk, but I don't think i can date someone who I've not been friends with. I think a relationship has to start from friendship. It rarely ends in tears if its done that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Fisfrank(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
RudyNerdy:
hope you protected yourself with contraceptives?
Yes started using it since on Monday. Thanks
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Idk, but I don't think i can date someone who I've not been friends with. I think a relationship has to start from friendship. It rarely ends in tears if its done that way.

you're every right.
But how long can one be in the friendzone before starting to date?
For me I think these 2 months of platonic friendship is okay as we've already gotten used to each other.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Champneys: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:

I'm 27.

Ok.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Frankyboy1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by AsawanaDgreat: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Show us her figure
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by joelbooks: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
These are the reasons you should dump your girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclYF0ApurY
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol na their olosho way be that naso she go still deny you to a new guy hoes ain't loyal grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Is Against My Relationship / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.