Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (37144 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
Since she's not married,then she didn't lie when she told you she was single,shes a wise lady

You are very useless Rozz.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by eyizlive(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
xtervaganza:
during world war 2, June 1944 the battle of Normandy.18 year olds jumped out of planes to fight war.

August 2020 27 year old man does not know what to do with a broad.

This generation is weak

Lwkmd!!!
But we still fight during these times. Only that the mode of fighting and battleground has changed.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Chige777(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Which other asking out are you talking about again? Oga una don start dating.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by bitingcool: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Never trust a dick hopper that lands on your dick ...

Thank me later

This week alone I have read
Dickmatized
Dicked and dumped
Now
Dickhopper
Maybe next will be dicktian and dicklim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by bitingcool: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
I don't have any gf.
To respond to the bolded quote above I Think you're actually right because when she was sick she needed money for drugs and some few provisions and though she didn't ask me directly but the way she relayed the whole issue to me I knew she needed it so I got her drugs and some food provisions worth 4k.
I think maybe if she tells me she has a boyfriend then perhaps I'd lose interest and no more care for her again or maybe she is also interested in the future prospects maybe She'll like to be engaged/married to a lawyer.
And as for the FWB you're also right cos she really wants to know where I stay and pay a visit.
So what's your counsel? run away from dating her right?

Una never date you don dey pay 4k.
Why is it that shallow minded girls always fall sick or lose their phones when they meet a guy
What a liability!!!
*** spits at the prospect of a relationship ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by akanjikokoro: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Guy, shine your eyes well well o. Never trust any girls.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
professore:
I disagree with you this time around, is it not dating that leads to marriage, why do you want to waste people's time? If you don't see a future with who you are with, leave the relationship and date another.
we are still saying the same thing if you look deep
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
malvisguy212:
read again , the guy did not ask if she was married , he ask her IF she got a BOYFRIEND .
nothing like boyfriend,its a waste of time

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
nothing like boyfriend,its a waste of time
U Are Rice.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Shakathezulu1: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish,was she supposed to say she's married?thats so much for an ordinary yeye boyfriend
Aunty no be you dey shout Christ embassy all over Ashewo thread. So u are a bloody hypocrite. After disturbing Ashewo room with preaching and the likes,na lyk this u be. Ogun go kill you.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Mypeople2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hello Good afternoon fellas!

There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.

So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.

Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.

Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.

Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.

So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.

So is this a green light for me to ask her out?
I'm 27.
Liar meet liar ..abeg una two fit each other ..You people will give birth to Elijah, Linda, ,Elisha Linus and Eli
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
bitingcool:

Una never date you don dey pay 4k.
Why is it that shallow minded girls always fall sick or lose their phones when they meet a guy
What a liability!!!

*** spits at the prospect of a relationship ***
just realized this, and this isn't the first time I've seen this, they'll be all doing fine till they come across a guy and that's when the complaints starts pouring in.
Always sick, always broke, always hungry.
Dating is really a huge favour and way of earning money to naija girls

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Eagba:
that means you have conscience
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
kiddkash:

the girl you described sounds a lot like my sister.

for your sake. I really hope its not her
where do you reside?
Cos this girl is Delta Igbo but resides in Ughelli
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
BoyfriEND GirlfriEND FriEND FamiLY Every Relationship has an END Except FamiLY.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
deepwater:

make we tell am ?!

OP
U see that whatsapp status....na only u they see am!
lol you maybe right though
I guess that's what you've been doing to that poor guy, adjust your status settings so he's the only one that view it.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fatalveli:
Don't ask her out. She’s already acting like your gf, you will just naturalize it like you’re dating her already and stuff.

Also, don’t make the mistake of loving her. Allow her to love you, but don’t love her in return
Redpill boss spotted.
Daalu boss

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Wtf does the bold even mean Like u both need to sign some dotted lines or what? You are already going out na and she has taken u as her boyfriend so just flow with it. After all the signs she has shown u according to ur post, u are still looking for green abi black light grin
lol I go mumu ask am out and she was like why are you asking me out when we're already in love?
lol but I'm just wondering why he could deny the guy that is already working and establish to come date a student?
Funny and weird
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
cray91:
Brother don't fall for all these tactics of her calling you multiple times in office toilet or whatever place it might be. as you carry her go flex for that eatery she don believe say you be ATM say money go dey your hand na why she dey do all those to dey make you feel like she dey fall for you

Listen carefully, naija girls don't fall again, dem be ants wey dey surround anywhere dem smell sugar, the same way she denied her boyfriend you will be denied as well

Looking at that age you call the girl. she's still in her exploring age of dating different guys, no care about anything future or whatsover

I'm not saying make you no continou with her but MY POINT IS ACCORDING TO YOUR STORY THAT GIRL NO LOVE YOU. na so all girls dey do
God bless you paddy for this redpilled information.
Na tears dey load so

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
godforus:
What state do you live?
Delta.. why do you ask?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by bejeria101(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
On the road?

Director of movie : CUT!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladimejjy:

OP,JUST CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH,THERE WAS THIS GIRL THAT TOLD ME SHE'S SINGLE AND LATER GOT TO KNOW SHE ENGAGED LIKE THREE MONTHS BEFORE I MET HER..
THE GIRL IS GETTING MARRIED BY NOVEMBER..
through out those months you went out with her, did she squeeze your wallet?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
lol I go mumu ask am out and she was like why are you asking me out when we're already in love?
lol but I'm just wondering why he could deny the guy that is already working and establish to come date a student?
Funny and weird
Just live the moment
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:
No come and toast me..
A 22 years old girl still wants to test different types of dicks b4 settling down and u are here talking like small pikin.
Toast and bleep her, bleep is what she want not serious relationship, if u like go and fall in love with her ooo, she will dump u and hussle for d next dick.
Don't blame her, she is in that stage. That's y I can't marry anylady below 26.
I actually wanted a girl I can build a career relationship with
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
pansophist:
She wants to switch. Or probably shuttle between you both. Also, don't take the WhatsApp status as anything of significance. I can change my WhatsApp settings to "only you", and everything I post about you, you'll see. Giving you the false impression that ally friends saw it. The true test is if you can get her phone when she posted your pics, and are if it's on public, but that will be a breach of privacy.

Too early to believe her, as women her age are in their exploratory stages, and wants to flirt, with manipulation as her armour. Just play along, time will reveal itself what she is here for. Don't rush.
God bless you boss for this wonderful input
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
stevwhite:
And so what ,must she tell you she has a boyfriend,that are the catastrophic of girls,u don't expect them to have one boyfriend, becos boy's /men of now days are wicked, married a girl to d house and start treating her as if she was not suppose to be created or born,so having a backup by having another boyfriend is not a wrong ideal,take that to ur brain
you're a lady I guess
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I think her boyfriend is not serious and she needs someone who is serious and you come to mind, maybe she has been meaning to leave him.
that's what she said, that it isn't that serious and she is not loved nor cared for but the way the said guy litters her timeline with love and their pics refutes her claims
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
DapperGuy:
A Nigerian lady stopped you from buying Isi-Ewu because it was too expensive. Hmmmm...surprising.
suspecting she did that on purpose and could be a trap for me to fall in thinking she's different from the rest of other ladies grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by kiddkash(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
where do you reside?
Cos this girl is Delta Igbo but resides in Ughelli
wait let me go and check on my sister because eeehhhh
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
justscorchone:
Giver her my number let me ask her what exactly she wants 08094982092
are you for real shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
suspecting she did that on purpose and could be a trap for me to fall in thinking she's different from the rest of other ladies grin

Don't be so quick to judge her. Get to know her first.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by RudyNerdy: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
kiddkash:

wait let me go and check on my sister because eeehhhh
your sis dey Delta? Ughelli to be precise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.