Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination (56427 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because You Didn't Do Your NYSC? / Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination by kokomilala(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
I really empathize with you.And,I don't think religion or profession of a faith should be the criterion for engaging people.Having said that, truly Roman Catholicism is not christianity.The Roman Catholic Church is a cult; it has its own army,its own bible of 77 books ,as opposed to the Holy Bible of 66 books.God used reformers like the German ,Martin Luther to break some of its stranglehold on people.
It's heartening and at the same time, refreshing,that, movements like the Watchman Charismatic Renewal has broken out of her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.