Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (90256 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Twitter Trending Sansa And Tife Breakup Is A Lesson For All / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by ayspac(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mad ooooo
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
This our generation no get shame. i pity the foolish man wey still go marry am

5 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by AsawanaDgreat: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by TheMainMan: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by joelbooks: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by 3kay945(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
So? Make we fry beans? undecided
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by SirMichael1: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Stanl3y:
The only Sansa i know is Sansa Stark in GOT!
From this topic, clearly, all Sansas are cry babies and dumb.
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is she now a celebrity?
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
May God save we guys. Some loose girl will just package themselves and you fall for it and end up marrying her only to discover sey na refurbished material you buy. I remember one girl in my university days that girl is a Dog but she ended up with one good gentle guy.

2 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Bbbwings: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Shey he Bleep am sha[center][/center] angry angry
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
So if a girl like this can find a husband to marry i find it to difficult to believe when other ladies complain of finding it hard to see a husband.A lady that spread her nudes for guys to view and got a husband with ease cheesy should be enuf booster for those girls complaining of not seeing husband to marry.Husband boku every wia.Even cossy sef don see man marry cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who, who and who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fraud
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by AssistantJesus1: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is their own cup of tea
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by kolade560: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Men,you got to learn from these.
These is woman's dual mating strategy at it peak.
She f*cks the bad guy for pleasure,and is always on the look for a man to secure her greatest desire ;
Commitment and provisioning.
No matter what you have done for her in the past,if she sees a better option to offer her her desire , she's going to dump your ass for that option.
That's the hypergamous nature of women.
And the most shocking reality here ?
The sacrifices you might have put in place to facilitate her reality remains void if you're not going to provide her her deepest desire in the nearest future.
No, it's not misogyny, it's reality.
Men,make peace with it.

To learn more on woman nature follow these thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Take care and have a wonderful day.
I hate that gender

1 Like

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who are these people and why is this on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simp.. death to simp
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by victorazyvictor(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Shellsploit:

Me: thinking on how to remove my generator's thermostat for minimal fuel consumption.

Is Thermostat responsible for fuel consumption?

The word "Thermo" is what?

2 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by ekevwe(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Apparently Sansa was truly cheating on Tife

Common sense should tell you singles don't cheat because there is no bond. It's called searching for compatibility.
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Ngozioma(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin Yoruba women dey get one particular face like that, the same face upon all the paintings, no difference.

Yoruba Ajo - - lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by madridsta007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
muchroom:
Sansa who accused Tife of abusing and raping her and also leaking her nude photos is now married. Tife had denied all the allegations, while also alleging Sansa had cheated on him and it was a whole war on Twitter while the exchange went on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o94llSQ0VI4

LOL. She played both of them.

I guess this is what was happening....

The husband was her main guy.... He was shagging her and you know, saying the right things about marriage.
Tife was the side guy. She possibly liked him for his bedmatics strength and clout maybe.
Side guys always think they are the main guy. It is possible that the main guy caught her cheating with Mr Tife.
She had to think of a quick solution to save her impeding marriage....
So, she accuses the side guy (Tife) of rape after perhaps come for break up se.x. The main guy sees this accusation and is sympathetic towards her. She publicly dumps the Tife guy. This reinforces the main guy's belief in her.
Tife rants and reportedly releases nudes essentially strengthening her case with the Main guy. He believes her. Tife (side guy) Fights the rape accusation and goes quiet.
The main guy pities and loves her even more.
Proposes. Gets married.

LOL. She played both of them. She is a queen wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by khia: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Men,you got to learn from these.
These is woman's dual mating strategy at it peak.
She f*cks the bad guy for pleasure,and is always on the look for a man to secure her greatest desire ;
Commitment and provisioning.
No matter what you have done for her in the past,if she sees a better option to offer her her desire , she's going to dump your ass for that option.
That's the hypergamous nature of women.
And the most shocking reality here ?
The sacrifices you might have put in place to facilitate her reality remains void if you're not going to provide her her deepest desire in the nearest future.
No, it's not misogyny, it's reality.
Men,make peace with it.

To learn more on woman nature follow these thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Take care and have a wonderful day.

No, it's misogyny because not all women are the same. Nigerian women in Nigeria aren't the same, not to mention women world wide.

1 Like

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
there's always a hoe for every Simp
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by naturefellow(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Iyke1998:
Hmm
A girl will flirt,accuse someone of rape etc,and she will still get married to a responsible man.
But a guy who is responsible,who was fasely accused of rape,will sometimes suffer the stigma until death.

This life no balance sef ooo

1 Like

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Austineva(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
For regular raping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.