Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (90474 Views)

"No Girl Is Genuinely Happy Until She Gets Married" - Nigerian Lady / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
khia:

No, it's misogyny because not all women are the same. Nigerian women in Nigeria aren't the same, not to mention women world wide.
Darkie!
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by khia: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
meobizy:

Darkie!

Thanks for the compliment COON.
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by khia: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:

Shit eating monkey!

Monkey, I don't know why you feel the need to share your diet with me but next time keep it to yourself. lipsrsealed
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by meobizy(f): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2020
khia:

Monkey, I don't know why you feel the need to share your diet with me but next time keep it to yourself. lipsrsealed
Stupid ass bitch!
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by khia: 2:20am On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:

Shit eating monkey!
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by RAPMAN02(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2020
The next headline would be sansa of tife sexual abuse allegation gives birth to twins and they look just like Tife. She's in for it
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by okwadatigbogal: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
I stumbled upon this old post and I'm reading all these insults and allegations upon this couple and I pray God in his infinite mercies forgive all of you. So because she had gotten married, that makes her allegations about the Tife guy false? God in his mercy said yes when men were saying no, that's all I see in this matter. You all have judged and condemned her. The only fault I see from the Sansa lady is getting into a relationship with an immature boy - Tife and trusting him. Is it a sin, she thought she loved him at a point? What justifies leaking your exes nudes? What justifies dragging and insulting your ex after breaking up? The poor girl has suffered emotionally from a bad relationship. I am glad God in his mercies has settled her and shut the mouth of her enemies. All of you insulting and calling her husband names are actually the SIMPS. You are all cowards who have herd mentality and will judge others based on what other people are saying. Most of you lack depth and a mind of your own. I can assure you this lady is a far better person than any woman you will end up with. I just laugh at some of you, honestly. Because you will definitely marry a real street hoe. All I see in this lady is a woman who refused to be bullied and shamed by an angry and immature ex.

Sansa , this is a lesson for you, keep you business off social media. Your marriage will prosper and be happy. Your husband is a real man and not a boy. A real man sees through the bullshit and lies and blackmail. Unfortunately, we live in a world where social media has destroyed lives, anyone can come out and blackmail anyone. As for you Tife, you will surely pay for your evil ways. You cannot escape it! This twitter influencer stage will soon pass, let's see what happens in the real world. Honestly, Tife, I pity you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.