Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (81009 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Image123:

There's one Samuel boy that climaxes on hearing things like this. It helps assuage his fantasies of there is no God. i am sure he will soon be here if he's not here already. Kingsamz or something

And I know you'll be here looking for me, as you now follow me everywhere on Nairaland. Even food section. Nawa. grin
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

You are so Daft.

Who created what science is copying?

Even your esteemed scientist, Eistein, believed in a created universe.

He said he believes in God that manifest himself in orderliness of the universe, But he doesn't believe in God that interferes in the affairs of humans.

He saw the handwork of God in the beauty of creation but God wasn't revealed to him personally.
You are not deserving of a reply, but look up something called 'appeal to authority'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Going by your poor logic, I could say " A Unicorn with five heads that sh!ts rainbows lives beneath the sea, (even though I haven't seen one) and that would be a fact. Do you agree?

Your poor logic is that you don't believe what you don't see and I'm telling you some of your ancestors in atheism would have argued that microbes don't exist which is tantamount to stupidity today. I'm only taking you on by your logic not mine. As a believer in almost every religion, belief in unseen is essential.

To your question, to be frank I wouldn't believe because it has no or negligible consequence whether I did or not but I will be reasonable enough not to rule out its possibility.

And how is it possible for ants to comprehend the existence of men? How then do we want to comprehend with our little sense the one that created us?

The cup you use in drinking is oblivious of your existence though you're it creator.

Not believing in science has a negligible consequence on me but not believing in God has a very regrettable consequence for you ... Please, who's smarter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Xbee007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Spot on. More like a doctrine having falsism as its fuel.

As long as your path to the truth involves using new truth claims or new proven truths to falsify old truths, you will never find the absolute truth.

Facts are eventually falsified.
Facts are always fact. They are unchanging and the constant of life. Our understanding of some truth keeps improving and some have reached their zenith already. For example, we both know that if someone jumps out from the top floor of a skyscraper unto a bare pavement (without parachute), they will definitely die. It is an unchanging fact.

Dinosaur existed: Fact
God exists: Unproven and highly unlikely.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by urchcoded(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Because God has manifested Himself to be perfect while science has always been inconsistent.

A law today and tomorrow a refutation... How do we believe such a system?

Before the discovery of the microscope, scientist won't have believed in microorgAnisms since they don't see it.

That's how you all will regret denying God when you eventually see feel him in the hereafter.

80million�
when you talk about inconsistence God and religion tops the chart. Which God are you referring to anyway

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

No one is claiming smart here lol.
We're all learning bro.
Now @bolded. It shows you are not bright.
What has being an atheist or not got to do with facts?
When Eistein did his research, did he open the bible and pray and all the answers he was looking for appear on the wall?
So when you said Eistein believed in a god so as to validate your god claim, I pointed out how dumb that was, because Eistein never dropped any proof or scientific research that this god exists.

Believing in existence of God and worshipping God are two different things.

Eistein didn't worship God, he didn't see the need for it, but he believed in existence of God. He saw his handiwork in the orderliness of the universe.

I have no problem with someone choosing not to worship God, but saying he doesn't exist is quite unreasonable. His evidence of existence abound everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
You are not deserving of a reply, but look up something called 'appeal to authority'.

You don't have anything to say.

We know your type.

Point out what is wrong in everything I wrote up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
RemoveKebab:
With the comments am seeing above I can say that we have a lot of illiterates on NL, no wonder it full of bizarre comments at times.

There is something called carbon dating,Ok
And here come the 'messiah' again with carbon dating argument for millions of years fossil. Please, retract your bolded comment. It shouldn't come from you who calls others illiterates
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

There are traces of biblical footprints bt where is the traces of the 80million years old dinosaurs and besides nobody said they didn’t exist just not way they are putting up this info anyhow.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Your poor logic is that you don't believe what you don't see and I'm telling you some of your ancestors in atheism would have argued that microbes don't exist which is tantamount to stupidity today. I'm only taking you on by your logic not mine. As a believer in almost every religion, belief in unseen is essential.

To your question, to be frank I wouldn't believe because it has no or negligible consequence whether I did or not but I will be reasonable enough not to rule out its possibility.

And how is it possible for ants to comprehend the existence of men? How then do we want to comprehend with our little sense the one that created us?

The cup you use in drinking is oblivious of your existence though you're it creator.

Not believing in science has a negligible consequence on me but not believing in God has a very regrettable consequence for you ... Please, who's smarter?

You're not bright at all.
Where in my comment did I say only visible evidence is credible?
Can you see air, no. But can you prove that it exists, yes. Evidence does not end with visibility.
Now, if I ask you to provide proof of your god, where or what would you direct me to? undecided
If Microorganisms haven't been discovered by scientists or anyone, and someone says Microorganisms exists, how did that person arrive at that conclusion?
What evidence can he provide for its existence?
Your analogy is too poor, but you don't see it.
Going by your logic, I can say anything exists without providing proof and it would be a fact.
Stop reading to reply, read to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Hahahaha... U better start dat stuff now oo....
hmm like for real? Bro that one no even dey my dictionary for the now ooh..
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
davidtemi:
no mind dem, Dem go dey call years as if in the beginning na dem b4 God
the years weak me bro...80 million undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

Believing in existence of God and worshipping God are two different things.

Eistein didn't worship God, he didn't see the need for it, but he believed in existence of God. He saw his handiwork in the orderliness of the universe.

I have no problem with someone choosing not to worship God, but saying he doesn't exist is quite unreasonable. His evidence of existence abound everywhere.

Here you go again.
You're using Eistein's belief (without proof
)
to validate your claim that a god exists simply because he's a scientist.
That's dumb.
And just like what @danyero said, what you're doing is called "Appeal to authority". It's a logical fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
nedzuby:

How old do you think the earth is?
are you dircting the question to the op or me?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by urchcoded(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Passionatebabe:

But as a believer in "science" one of your most trusted subjects is "evolution". The big bang happened, rocks and other inanimate pieces suddenly became single and multi celled organisms. Fish, frogs and other amphibians quickly transformed to lions and monkeys. These ones in turn became YOUR ancestors. When reminded that goats continue to be goats and fish continue to be fish, you claim there were "missing links".

You refuse to believe in God and his son Jesus even archeological and other evidences confirm so many things written in the Bible. True Christians believe in the "right science" not just any science. So stop condemning what you don't know or what you refuse to know, only to believe in "unproven science"

Moreover, in your understanding, it is only "black man" that believes in God! What more can I say!?
this is what a religious mind who has a half baked opinion and no scientific knowledge usually says about evolution

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Xbee007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Evolution of science in itself makes it gullible, imagine you telling a scientist before the discovery of microorganisms that they do exist he'll argue to the greatest stretch that they don't since he didn't see them. How gullible will that person be in this age?

So, not seeing God isn't a justification of him not being I existence since there's a possibility of seeing him one day - Youll never see him tho

Those part of the space you people haven't been to before might be where he resides.

I'm a biologist and I know how little of the ocean has been examined.. DDoesn't that suggest to you there are somethings right in the ocean scientist have no clue about?
It is true that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. However, without evidence, a lot of ridiculous and unproven can be made, like talking snake, walking on water, virgin birth, Noah's ark where 8 people feed millions possibly billions of animals for several days. This is why scientists seek evidence.

And your claim that scientist didn't accept the existence of microorganisms because they claim they can't see it is false. Scientists will simply ask you to prove it.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by urchcoded(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hopefully, gradually the black man will evolve into an intelligent species.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Barbsamiin:
hmmm, nairaland and million years of dinosaurus.

how can someone sit at the comfort of his environ creating 3D imagineries and telling stories of 80m years ago.
Anyway, man must chop.

And many people will buy it.....The lies that from few broken bones, a long-necked ostrich-looking giant of a dinosaur can exist...

Who even sold the idea of Dinosaurs to mankind self? grin
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ugodson(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Can someone educate me... These creatures were not recorded in d Bible

True or false?
Scriptures pleasssssss
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
80million what? How did you come up with that? Is there a device to know how long the egg has been into existence

You asked the right question. And the answer to your question is YES! There are devices to measure how old is a skull, how old is a tree and how old you are even if you refused to tell your age

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not bright at all.
Where in my comment did I say only visible evidence is credible?
Can you see air, no. But can you prove that it exists, yes. Evidence does not end with visibility.
Now, if I ask you to provide proof of your god, where or what would you direct me to? undecided
If Microorganisms haven't been discovered by scientists or anyone, and someone says Microorganisms exists, how did that person arrive at that conclusion?
What evidence can he provide for its existence?
Your analogy is too poor, but you don't see it.
Going by your logic, I can say anything exists without providing proof and it would be a fact.
Stop reading to reply, read to comprehend.

You get me laughing everytime you reply.

How do you prove microbes exist without microscope? You would hAve given many theory for whatever microbes cause as in the antipathy of disease in which it was believed to happen through disbalance in the four believed component of the body before the microscope.

And your questions above will be questions been asked then to disproof it's existence before microscope.

That's my logic

You not feeling God is due to your adamant blindness of the soul, the rest of us do feel it.

And in proofing the existence of God, theseare things perfectly done by professional that debate atheist and at the moment I don't know it and I'm not even eager to know .

How will your glasscup proof that you it's creator exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

There are traces of biblical footprints bt where is the traces of the 80million years old dinosaurs and besides nobody said they didn’t exist just not way they are putting up this info anyhow.

Jesus' resurrection is the most celebrated and most talked about event in the bible.
Show me hardcore evidence or little "footprints" which can be traced to his resurrection. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by stanisbaratheon: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
It's actually 80billion years ago,even before God was born..

grin
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Offpoint: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Guys relax, it was 80 thousand years ago... Not 80 Milla.

No bone can survive that long, unless it's rock.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
nextstep:

The differences are:
- the science makes sense, if you understand the background, and follow the argument
- the scientists actually have a good idea of the theory, and tend to produce repeatable experiments
- the theory can be disproved/revised with better insights
- there is often physical proof (e.g. dinosaur bones, very old rocks, impact craters, radiation)
- unexplainable things are just said to be so. There's no "magical God" as the fallback answer

The differences are not as easy as you put it.
1. There is what is called a ruling paradigm which the scientific consensus work with. Anything which challenge this paradigm is attacked with all might. An example was the ptolemic geocentricity, abiogenesis, and now materialism
2. Not all theories have repeatable experiments for them. Example include dark matter in cosmology, principle of uniformitarianism, chemical evolution and so many other auxiliary theories in the General theory of evolution. Historical science is what they call it, just-so-stories. No repeatable experiment.
3. Yes but most time, it is the auxiliary theories that are being revised while the core theory is protected. Example, cosmic evolution is being revised time to time while General Theory of evolution is protected
4. Yes but physical proofs don’t speak for themselves. They are being interpreted according to the ruling paradigm. Example, detecting Carbon – 14 in millions of years old fossils MUST NEVER be interpreted as the fossil being ‘recent’, rather, contaminations must be invoked to explain why the proof goes against the trumpeted long age.
5. This is not entirely factual and not purely scientific. For example, the origin of the universe is unexplainable, yet the scientific consensus says it was formed from NOTHING. Yes, nothing. Again, the origin of life is a nightmare, but in order to exclude a NON-MATERIAL cause, the scientific consensus resorted to the ‘magical’ abiogenesis.
Sir, it is not as simple as the media would want us to have it. Agreeing to some of those facts takes a huge leap of FAITH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by TimCook: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
1. How many so called believer doctors follow their archaic holy book when administering treatment?

2. Where did I mention cell phones in relation to evolution or the big bang? Read slowly and comprehend.

3. Please take some time to read up on the big bang, it will save you the embarrassment of voicing uninformed opinions.

4. I apologise if I came off as condescending, but the truth is the truth.

5. Science has a check and balancing mechanism, if a scientist comes up with a theory, there are always others looking to prove and disprove it.

1. How many so called believer pilots follow their archaic holy books when flying a plane? Practicing as a doctor, pilot or whatever has nothing to do with your religion. You go to the hospital and do your Job according to the ethics of the profession. You don't need to pray to god to fly a plane. As an example, Ben Carson is a christian.

2. The copying ability of science most probably helped in the creation of the device you typed with This was your response to someone in relation to him questioning the theories. You LUMPED UP SCIENCE TOGETHER like they're all one which is not true. There are different fields in science, medicine, engineering etc. As an example, a person can be an excellent doctor and have no idea about how electronics or engineering works, same for someone who is an engineer, he probably has very little idea on medicine.

3. If your only defense here is telling me to read up on it, then how are you different from theist who always convince people to find answers in the bible. If you can read up the big bang and understand it, that means any other person can read it up. I've read about the big bang, evolution, know about carbon-dating, black hole, red shift etc. I sometimes argue with atheist on Reddit and Tumblr, the argument always end the same.

4. Don't need to apologize, you're only arguing what you perceive as the truth. Same way theist believe that god exist even though they have never seen him. It's their truth.

5. The big bang theory and evolution theories have been disapproved by prominent scientist and loopholes have been identified in them. The reason why you never get to hear of them is cause they don't go with the Mainstream, those scientist are always threatened to shut their mouths and go with the flow. As long as you are practicing under the space exploration field, you've to go with the flow, whether or not it makes sense to you or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

It is true that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. However, without evidence, a lot of ridiculous and unproven can be made, like talking snake, walking on water, virgin birth, Noah's ark where 8 people feed millions possibly billions of animals for several days. This is why scientists seek evidence.

And your claim that scientist didn't accept the existence of microorganisms because they claim they can't see it is false. Scientists will simply ask you to prove it.
I never said that
How do you proof it's exist without microscope?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
I am disappointed in your comments

Disappointed??
Don’t take my comments wrongly.....my comments are just based on accuracy of data not on the existence of dinosaurs...
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
ugodson:
Can someone educate me... These creatures were not recorded in d Bible

True or false?
Scriptures pleasssssss
True.

According to the Bible, the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth. If you want you can look up evidence that that is not the case. So you should ask yourself if the Bible is a reliable source of facts.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Barbsamiin: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
dalass:

And many people will buy it.....The lies that from few broken bones, a long-necked ostrich-looking giant of a dinosaur can exist...

Who even sold the idea of Dinosaurs to mankind self? grin
lols grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

You get me laughing everytime you reply.

How do you prove microbes exist without microscope? You would hAve given many theory for whatever microbes cause as in the antipathy of disease in which it was believed to happen through disbalance in the four believed component of the body before the microscope.

And your questions above will be questions been asked then to disproof it's existence before microscope.

That's my logic

You not feeling God is due to your adamant blindness of the soul, the rest of us do feel it.

And in proofing the existence of God, theseare things perfectly done by professional that debate atheist and at the moment I don't know it and I'm not even eager to know .

How will your glasscup proof that you it's creator exist?

I refuse to go in circles with you since you're not so quick to get the point.
Maybe later you can come back to reread all I've written.
@bolded, if you cannot prove that your god exists why bother? undecided
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by finnacle2020: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
madridguy:
The whites don't want to rest about the dinosaur grin God we need this animal back on earth.
I love you sir and I respect you alot. You might not know why.

I love your wisdom and that of your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.