Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body (44182 Views)

FG Bans Inter-State Movement Of COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Sanchez01: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Centcanada:
Somebody has shot you native gun. Make sure you do not go to hospital because they will end up putting you drip and drip is not good on it. Seek a native doctors. Thank me latter
Native shooter! grin
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

You need to be more specific. We need to rule out any physical ailment as the cause before concluding it's spiritual.

When you say objects are moving round your body do you mean like itching all over ( people suffering from staph infections also have this itching that seems to move round the body). Or you mean physical objects are moving round your body like a snake or something?

Your explanation is too vague to make a conclusion.

For someone like myself that doesn't believe in all this spiritual nonsense I think you need to go do some serious tests vdrl et al at a good laboratory to find out what's really wrong with you. Your explanation looks like a severe staph infection and these infections could linger on for years and develop resistance to most antibiotics.
As I said I have gone for tests and non like infection was found. the movement is all over my body, my head my stomach and legs. if am where serious prayers or noise is going on the movement will increase.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by kunlesmiles(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
" moving object " issue cud be a medical issue, but persistent eating in d dream is a spiritual issue. Get closer to God, take ur mind away from d fact dat u eat in d dream, just focus on God with prayer and fasting. Pls stay away from casual sex, that is if u indulge in it.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by donprinyo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
flimzy24:
My brother look for a spiritualist that will bite out those things. Then ask him for a well concreted Micheal oil and stop evil oil. Thank me later.
Are you giving solution or more troubles to the op?

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ETHIX(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Please if you know what I can do to free kindly let me know.
please your help is needed.

I had a similar problem in 2004 that was what led me to MFM and became a member. What you are experiencing is called astral projection and is there to ruin you.

While searching for solution, I visited all kind of places you can imagine but there was no solution. I visited many pastors who prayed for me yet no changes. Until a pastor told me that I cannot expect any change while living in sin, that once I am ready to leave sin and worship God sincerely he will heal me.

I bought my bible for the first time and went to MFM, I bought a book called PRAYER RAIN, I started praying and added FASTING that was when the whole movement stopped.

Pls leave a sinless life, buy the book, pray and fast and u will see the hand of God

10 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Congrats321(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Brotherly please explain in a bit more detail biko

Centcanada:
Somebody has shot you native gun. Make sure you do not go to hospital because they will end up putting you drip and drip is not good on it. Seek a native doctors
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Jerewise332(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Very bad, i know how confused you're right now... I'll advice you seek God's face cos there's nothing he cannot do and also be mindful of churches and pastors you're seeking help from cos most of them are not from God.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.

Village dem Dey barbecue this guy o, time never reach to feast on m ni.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
It's high blood pressure probably coupled with clots and shrunk veins making you feel the blood move as your heart is forcing it through your body.

Go for a full medical check-up to see if there are any underlying major medical condition. Then lose weight and stop eating fatty foods.
Lol. Now this made me laugh. You actually believe what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by harmargedon: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
what type of movement do you feel?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Teejay13(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Commit it into the hands of God and he will surely deliver you from that evil spirit.

I do hope you find solution to your problem soonest.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Uzomacharles: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Go to ur village ND get solution...no allow pastor buy private jet for ur head

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Mexy0147: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

Trust in God and claim his promises daily.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Goodman247: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
You are weak in the spirit that is why you are being tormented,give your life to God, pray regularly, mostly bfor you go to bed, also wake up btw 12am to 3am to pray, cancel everything you eat in the dream by the blood of Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Mccullum: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

For over 15 year! are you a muslim or christian?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ibinaboonline: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Do whatever you can to meet prophet T.B. Joshua. But more importantly, turn your life over to God if you haven't already. Get born again, not because you want deliverance but because you want to be by God's side no matter what happens. God is real and I'm a living witness.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by FGonline: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kreptic:
Visit the nearest branch of MFM and preferably the Headquarters in your state and demand to see the deliverance minister.. To me i will suggest direct ministration which is personal deliverance where the minister lay hands on you and speak/pray through your left ears.

Few years back I slept with a girl, and that was what I found out. Moving objects and when I ask
her she said I should meet my village people, not her fault.

A minister prayed for me for 3 days in MFM , I felt a sharp pain and weakness over my body and afterwards when I read psalms or sing praises an odourless gas flows out of my mouth or bottom, when I stop this gas stops. This occurrence lasted for 2 months before I got my self.

Ever since then I never allowed any girl close to me till I married. I became close to God

Very soon I will write my whole experience on nairaland here and how God delivered me
Hahahaha

You suffered o

Hahahaha
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Op, weh gbaniyi mgbashi. Only abstinence from sin and deliverance can stop this. It is an evil deposit that entered into your life through eating in the dream and it is also reinforced by that poison called dream food.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
kgr8mike:

How did you do the fasting?
3days fasting without water or food many time at mfm
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by breezeng: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can see lots of misleading messages here. If you like yourself better go to the hospital and do full diagnosis before it's too late. The earlier the better for you. You can get over it. Eating in your dream is imaginary. Unless you straighten your mind and think of other good things to occupy your mind, you will continue have such dream. Act fast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ersam(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
flimzy24:
My brother look for a spiritualist that will bite out those things. Then ask him for a well concreted Micheal oil and stop evil oil. Thank me later.

you know stop evil oil ?��
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Bennysam: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Go to ur village ND get solution...no allow pastor buy private jet for ur head
Take this advice if you really want it to end , but if you see good man of GOD for deliverance , it will be better
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by transfer101: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
You most likely have Ulcer. If you can tailor your consumptions towards those that align with Ulcer maintenance, you will be fine.
I have been there, but not for 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Have u done a swap test..looks like staph to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

You need to be more specific. We need to rule out any physical ailment as the cause before concluding it's spiritual.

When you say objects are moving round your body do you mean like itching all over ( people suffering from staph infections also have this itching that seems to move round the body). Or you mean physical objects are moving round your body like a snake or something?

Your explanation is too vague to make a conclusion.

For someone like myself that doesn't believe in all this spiritual nonsense I think you need to go do some serious tests vdrl et al at a good laboratory to find out what's really wrong with you. Your explanation looks like a severe staph infection and these infections could linger on for years and develop resistance to most antibiotics.
the movement is like a living being ( snake-like)
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Brainee9: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Your case is a spiritual case ... You should visit a strong spiritualist for a total healing ... Since you have prayed and had received no solution , then I reccomend you to opt for a spiritualist .. If you have no trusted spiritualist contact me and I will guide you to one ... I've saved some friends through a spiritualist many times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
raycoolman2:
Sivoryl 500mg
Erythromycin
Take one morning and one night (12 hrs gap) first day. Then one daily for four days. I.e first day is morning and night while other days is one daily. thank me later
thanks I will do that
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ohislee(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello...
What I am going to say to you is pretty easy but it looks complicated for a canal mind.

Rather than seek deliverance, focus on seeking Jesus. Seek him in spirit and in truth and he will perfect all that is in your life. That moving object would be gone in no time.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Emvico34: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

there's no problem without a solution. I have seen worse than this. In my own case, i eat, have sex in the dream. Objects moving in my body. Too many to mention but today am free. I read psalm 35,91, and 21 everyday. Try it and thank me later

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ictplotter(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

What if the problem is coming from the same village
Same village have the remedy. Else his malady will be an office for thos spiritual hustlers called pastors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by baby124: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
See a psychiatrist. You are suffering from a mental illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Uzomacharles: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Most times, the solution to this problem is through deliverance.
That's why Bible says we should renew our mind.
The word of God is the best manual to fight against eating in the dream.
Some Bible verses have been produced by the Holy Spirit to neutralize the effects of satanic foods eaten in the dream.

***Though eating in the dream means a person is being initiated into witchcraft and a way of poisoning the spirit, soul and body of the person***

***Once a person encounter the dream of eating all kinds of food for example, the glory of the person would be destroyed and a person would become vulnerable to sicknesses and backwardness.***

Eating in the dream means a person’s spirit has
been summoned into the spirit world to eat
forbidden and polluted foods.
The Bible verses can
be taken in the book of Leviticus 17:14,Deuteronomy 12:23-25, Leviticus, Ezekiel 33:24 and Acts 15:19.

Eating in the dream generally aborts blessing and cause promise and fail. It leads to having spirit of dishonour and ill luck. Eating in the dream can cause stagnation and hatred for people. And those that eat in their dreams are the spiritual slaves of the demons in their father’s house or
mother’s house. If This is a serious matter!

If a woman dream of eaten any kinds of food, this
is what it means

Bible Verses: Matthew 18:18, Psalm 107:6
Bewitchment
Men turning down their request
Disappointments at the edge of breakthroughs
In-laws against them
Disfavour and rejection
Men used them and dump them
Unfruitfulness
Miscarriage and barrenness
Bad luck and sorrow

If a man is eating in the dream, this is what it
means

>>Bible Verses: Deut 28:13, Deut 28:25,
Financial difficulties
Unemployment
Sicknesses and diseases
Spending money extravagantly
Demotion
Business failure
Problem in marriage
Backwardness and sharp stagnantion

Only You Can Save Yourself Cos Only You Know Your Pain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.