Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (38266 Views)

South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by nijascammers: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gideon orka did his best and gave his life trying to excised the core north back in April 22 1990 but southern in collaboration with middlebelters foiled his coup . So enjoy your Nigeria today .
Tunji olurin was one of those that foiled the coup.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Quick question:
Do you agree with the verdict that the man should be killed because of blaspheming against Mohammed?

If you have the power to say YEs or NO to decide the killing of the guy, what would your response be?

Thanks in anticipation to your reply.

Mullah Empiree will dodge that your question and start talking about how denying Holocaust is a crime or how atheists do this and that.

And I asked, is atheism a religion and believe there is a supreme Being?

We read in the Qur'an that Allah sub'anawata'alah is gonna pay everyone for what each person does on earth on the day of Judgement. Why not leave this person for him to be paid back which we all believe to be punishment on the day of Qiyyama?
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Excuses: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

Enlightenment happened in Christianity when Protestants broke off and split the religion into multiple interpreattions, the same will happen to Islam sooner than later. The Sunni majority will be divided into newer more realistic interpretations!

Islam already has six sects. existing since for a very long time..
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

With regards to yours above (highlighted in bold).
The answer is YES! - so it will pain you.[b][/b]
cc dokyoloye, check the quote this abokki quoted.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by vik110(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please Killing this man for commiting blasphemy
Take note..a human being cannot judge his fellow God condemnes it
The main problem in our world today is religion...inside this religion we create our own laws, please are we even keen to know what God really wants we are just satisfying our human desires in the name of religion....
The worst of it all is most of them judging this fellow
Has stolen
Killed
Raped
Fornicated
We all have transgressed one

No matter what we do

HUMANITY HAVE FAILED GOD
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

keep deluding yourself! Words are one thing but actions are another! You can't tell me the government is against Herdsmen when they watch them kill hundreds even thousands. You can't tell me the governemnt is against Sharia when many have been stonned/flogged and even executed for having a different opinion from that of religious doctrines. You can continue quoting Constitution but even your SANS and lawyers are not rushing in to help the poor lad, the Nigerian executivegovernment has failed him, the judiciary has failed him and the legislative are a bunch of criminals. TELL ME AGAIN HOW USEFUL YOUR CONSTITUTION IS?
See I'm not disputing it with you, You don't have to tell me. I already know. I know Buhari regime is a useless regime, I know Buhari regime is a disaster. But so far Buhari regime is still occupying Aso Rock, then Nigerian citizens must continue to knock on the door of his bedroom till he opens the door and answer us. I have no business with SANs and lawyers in Kano not rushing to help that man, I have no business with Kano government saying they will sign his execution. They are not the FG of Nigeria. My business is with Buhari regime that is the FG of Nigeria, and Buhari regime MUST help his citizen regain his freedom. If Buhari regime like, let them be 99% useless, but we will never allow them to be 100% useless. Even if na 1% service to perform their constitutional duty we can get from him, we will squeeze out the 1%. The mama wey say him baby no go suck breast, that mama sef no go sleep. We go cry till Buhari regime comot breast from bra for us to suck and enjoy our fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution of Nigeria. Buhari regime, we go suck your breasts till our cheeks grow fat whether you like it or not, na our right as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
The core North is lost forever.

A combination of Islam and core North is too toxic to contain and it will always breed disaster.

The major reason is that they see Islam as a total way of life and they are too rigid to change and stuck with the Shariah law that already outlived its importance.

Some might say it’s lack of education but that’s wrong. The doctrine is too potent such that even intellectuals seems to be at the frontline of this brutality. That was why I said they are lost forever.

At least we Muslims in the south have learnt to differentiate Islam from culture which explained why all this rubbish cannot take hold here.

It’s really sad that the major leaders of the North continue to maintain a culture of silence in this show of shame!

I love it when a Christian display ignorance in an issue like this than when a Muslim wants to water down his religion to please the non-Muslim.

Are you saying sharia law is a culture or it's not in the sharia law to kill a blasphemer? Whichever you're saying is false as sharia law is Islam and the ruling of blasphemy in sharia law is death.

Know that peace is not the absence of violence but the enforcement of justice.

Islam doesn't need kuffar validity before it manifest itself, it's the fastest growing religion and it will definitely rule the world amidst the blacklash

And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper Qur'an 2 vs (120).

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Kay25(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Which law school did those ones graduated from?bewitched by their religion instead of what they study shame on them all

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Kay25(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayilara1:

I love it when a Christian display ignorance in an issue like this than when a Muslim wants to water down his religion to please the non-Muslim.

Are you saying sharia law is a culture or it's not in the sharia law to kill a blasphemer? Whichever you're saying is false as sharia law is Islam and the ruling of blasphemy in sharia law is death.

Islam doesn't need kuffar validity before it manifest itself, it's the fastest growing religion and it will definitely rule the world amidst the blacklash

And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper Qur'an 2 vs (120).
leave those stories for dust bin shebi na your families in islam and North go dey kill enn kill all of den na once they commit any sin that one no go take a drop out of my life

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Just watching... If they carry out the execution it might spring up uprising... I wonder why Christain association of Nigeria are not talking

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mullah Empiree will dodge that your question and start talking about how denying Holocaust is a crime or how atheists do this and that.

And I asked, is atheism a religion and believe there is a supreme Being?

We read in the Qur'an that Allah sub'anawata'alah is gonna pay everyone for what each person does on earth on the day of Judgement. Why not leave this person for him to be paid back which we all believe to be punishment on the day of Qiyyama?

God bless you.

Why not just leave every man to Allah to deal with them ni ojo igbende Al-Qiyamah. Why must they kill because someone blasphemed against the prophet in this age and time.

I am looking forward to his reply which should just be a YES or NO answer to the question.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayilara1:

Ayilara let me ask you this question.

Do you agree to the fact that the man should be killed because he blasphemed against the prophet?

If you’re the one with the supreme right to say YES or NO to his killing, will you tell them to proceed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nawa oh shocked. I swear any Southerner that becomes president in 2023 and does not divide this country, Lord Luggard hell go b like candle light for where your own hell fire go dey. We are clearly not compatible. We can still be collecting visa and visiting each other's country abeg. Breaking up will favor everybody, because everybody can now live whatever lifestyle they want without forcing it on anyone else. People that believe in freedom of speech can stay on one side in their own country and practice it; and people that believe in killing people who say things about their religion that they don't like but like rehabilitating and reintegrating terrorists who kill and destroy can stay on one side in their own country too. Everybody can be happy.
These are the messages we need to be sending in advance to prospective southern presidents. We need a formidable and United south
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by feejay70: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Muslims are responsible for all the misfortune we are facing in north today. This means sharia law is functioning in hausa states... But they can't try such a wickedness in northeast!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Thastie(f): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Islam is not that hard now, when someone commit blasphemy the state can give capital punishment OR by exiling the blasphemer, OR, IF the blasphemer seeks forgiveness, then the blasphemer is to be forgiven. Islam gave three options, why are these people that do not have the fear of Allah choose the poorest one?
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
barojana:

This is where you all get it wrong!
Religion is not the problem, but Islam... There are 4300 religions out there, majority of which has been[b]
modified and adapted to modern realities.

Out of the 7 major religions [b]Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Confusianism, Judaism - only Islam still behaves so primitive like it were still in the 1100AD.

Naturally, when religions are woven intricately into the fabric of politics, disaster would always happen. And this can be proven well by Christianity which was a highly peaceful and persecuted faith only to become a powerhouse, and then some people began to use it as a tool of oppression.

However, Christians by themselves undid the errors of polluting Christianity with politics by forcing a separation of state and the church, and Christianity went back to sanity and could once more became an outreach faith. This change was led by Christians and not outsiders!

The problem with Islam is that it has always been designed to be a state powered religion because it's proponents understand that reason and logic are the greatest threats to its existence.

Islam is the major threat this world faces at this moment. We in Africa understand it, the Asians understand it. I hope the West don't understand it too late.

"Modified and adapted to modern realities"
Modernism itself is a religion that has came to erode all other morals and religion.

To a real modernist, a true Christian can never be modernist because the two religions contradict. How well modernized is xtianity when it comes to freedom to dress anyhow and gay marriage?

The difference between Islam and all other religion is that they all seek to gain people by trying to follow the religion(modernism) while holding there core belief and Dropping whatever they can of their preaching and I believe, as time goes on you all will come to accept gay marriage and others you still oppose.

The time will come whereby what's acceptable by aethist and the Christian will be the same and the only difference will be your belief in God existence.

Islam will never change as it's a divine religion and it's divinity is evident in it's proliferation in number across the world amidst the hatred - the fastest growing religion.

And before I go peace isn't the Absence of violence but the enforcement of justice.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
See I'm not disputing it with you, You don't have to tell me. I already know. I know Buhari regime is a useless regime, I know Buhari regime is a disaster. But so far Buhari regime is still occupying Aso Rock, then Nigerian citizens must continue to knock on the door of his bedroom till he opens the door and answer us. I have no business with SANs and lawyers in Kano not rushing to help that man, I have no business with Kano government saying they will sign his execution. They are not the FG of Nigeria. My business is with Buhari regime that is the FG of Nigeria, and Buhari regime MUST help his citizen regain his freedom. If Buhari regime like, let them be 99% useless, but we will never allow them to be 100% useless. Even if na 1% service to perform their constitutional duty we can get from him, we will squeeze out the 1%. The mama wey say him baby no go suck breast, that mama sef no go sleep. We go cry till Buhari regime comot breast from bra for us to suck and enjoy our fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution of Nigeria. Buhari regime, we go suck your breasts till our cheeks grow fat whether you like it or not, na our right as citizens.

Ok I admire your faith.....Keep fighting the good fight, I would rather use my time and invest in a country that still wants to be saved grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Ayilara let me ask you this question.

Do you agree to the fact that the man should be killed because he blasphemed against the prophet?

If you’re the one with the supreme right to say YES or NO to his killing, will you tell them to proceed?

Firstly,Stop viewing Islam from the optics of the world but view the worLd from the optics of Islam - we Muslim are made to save the world from its disease.

I'll ask you too ; if a rapist rape and kill a girl and you're the one to free or sentence him to death what will be your judgement?

Between raping/killing a girl and blasphemy of a prophet of God, which is greater?

And to your question I say YES if he didn't repent and his repentance is even subject to debate.

NOW, Answer mine.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Excuses:

Islam already has six sects. existing since for a very long time..

Not really, It is only really two...Sunni 85% and Shiia 15%. Within those you have different variations but nothing really separates their fundamental beliefs which is all about leadership. Sunnis belive in Sunnah/written instructions from the Holy Prophet while Shiia believe in Imams/Ayotollahs. They all still share strict religious believes in terms of blasphemy and religious duties. If Islam is truly to change, a new group must emerge that will preach more about peace and forgiveness than obedience or punishment!
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

God bless you.

Why not just leave every man to Allah to deal with them ni ojo igbende Al-Qiyamah. Why must they kill because someone blasphemed against the prophet in this age and time.

I am looking forward to his reply which should just be a YES or NO answer to the question.

By your logic, All sin should be left unpunished till ojo igbende Al-qiyamah

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by wavylevel: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eat pig sh1t you Northern fagg0ts!
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by shegsrules(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's funny that Atiku Abubakar and other northern elites who always have an opinion about various issues are all suddenly quiet. Are the scared of statements or because of their own selfish interest or because of their political careers.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

Ok I admire your faith.....Keep fighting the good fight, I would rather use my time and invest in a country that still wants to be saved grin grin grin
if you get extra visa, quote me abeg. Me sef am ready to japa anytime
Ayilara1:

Firstly,Stop viewing Islam from the optics of the world but view the worLd from the optics of Islam - we Muslim are made to save the world from its disease.

I'll ask you too ; if a rapist rape and kill a girl and you're the one to free or sentence him to death what will be your judgement?

Between raping/killing a girl and blasphemy of a prophet of God, which is greater?

And to your question I say YES if he didn't repent and his repentance is even subject to debate.

NOW, Answer mine.
@ Legendhero: can u see what I'm saying about the assimilation going on in the Southwest now? Is "Ayilara" not a Yoruba person? Las las, southwest sef go divide into 2 cuz some southwesterners are heading in the direction of fanaticism. If the Southwest leaders like, they should fold their arms and continue living in denial of this reality.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

Not really, It is only really two...Sunni 85% and Shiia 15%. Within those you have different variations but nothing really separates their fundamental beliefs which is all about leadership. Sunnis belive in Sunnah/written instructions from the Holy Prophet while Shiia believe in Imams/Ayotollahs. They all still share strict religious believes in terms of blasphemy and religious duties. If Islam is truly to change, a new group must emerge that will preach more about peace and forgiveness than obedience or punishment!

When it change it becomes Islam no more and that group might no be Muslim but just a trying affilate.

Peace is not the absence of violence but enforcement of justice.

Forgiveness is for God to give and for man is justice to prevent increase in disobedience on earth.

Why do you kill a killer?
Why do you want a rapist to be killed?
Why do you want our politicians to be jailed?

Why not forgive them so as to be able to preach peace and forgiveness well?
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by grandiose4ever: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
nick50:
..story.. nnamdi kanu and a whole lot of eastherners are students of history.. the same alliance /agreement formed by ojukwu and Gowon to seccede from Nigeria then only for Gowon to betray ojukwu at the dying minutes n join the northern camp cos the northerners promised to him juicy positions... the entire country knows that Yorubas are all betrayers that's made ibb to name them 'bellerebe'..yorubas will always betray that's y igbos always want to work alone
Continue talking about what happened in the 1900s while the north continue to enslave it.

Let me teach you a little about.. In 1945 Japan and the US where on opposing sides. The US blew Japan's main cities to pieces - Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Today, US is the major ally of Japan protecting it from China. You must understand that politics is dynamic and must think present coalitions that protect your future generations not fixated on the past.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by grandiose4ever: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mursz:

God bless your intellect you have sense, if I was in your adugbo i would have bought you 1 chilled bottle of whatever brand you drink.

You have just echoed my sentiments, this is exactly what i keep saying, instead of chest beating and trying to force a secession that in a hundred years cannot come to fruition, they should have formed a coalition with the west, it makes for strange bed fellows but the ultimate goal still remains and it moves it ever more achievable.

The west needs to the sold on the idea of a secession, there is no united front, it is imperative to state that we cannot live in unison in this country given the ideologies of the people from the core north. We need to expunge people with such credo’s from our mist to become great again. we have a common enemy, and as the saying goes “ The enemy of my enemy is my friend “
Thank you
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Enceladus(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayilara1:

When it change it becomes Islam no more and that group might no be Muslim but just a trying affilate.

Forgiveness is for God to give and for man is justice to prevent increase in disobedience on earth.

Well said like a bat shit crazy fanatic. A disgrace to the people of Odua.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Excuses: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

We don’t care if it’s Old Testament or New Testament. It is in the Bible and until they remove it completely from the Bible it is part of the Bible.

You never gave the Muslims that benefit of the doubt in the first place in their Quran, so Bible is Bible!

There is a way Igbo catholic can kill by following the laws of blasphemy in the Old Testament. At least pastors follow the laws of the Old Testament in tithing so why must Christian choose which of the Bible verse to follow?

Now my question, why don’t Igbo catholic or Jews kill people for blaspheming against God? It’s in the Bible, why don’t they follow the teaching and start killing too?

On your last question I think rationally no man is perfect enough sentence hus fellow man..!

Islamically, you can marry your cousine in the family because it's there in the Qu'ran..but that was then when only a handful of people existed..with women all over the place now, how many Muslims girls will u tell them to marry their relative within family settings..though it's still going on but the practice is ebbing away..
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayilara1:

Religion is different from law! There's a reason Islam is called religion of peace and I advise all justice seeking/blood sucking people to find out why! When Islam is looked at from the foundation/root level, you discover the message of love, you discover the message of peace. This is the difference between extremisim (Those who base the religion on the justic prinicple) and that of true believers(Those who interprete the religion from the standpoint of peace and unity).

If forgiveness is not part of Islam then we should all be dead because I assure you we have all sinned today!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ayilara1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Enceladus:

Well said like a bat shit crazy fanatic. A disgrace to the people of Odua.

I don't do emotional argument I do intellectual ones

If you take a killer and you killed him(through court judgement) in return what have you done?

You've enforced a law - kill for kill
And you did it violently - the person you kill will not lay himself without you forcing him

And by so doing what have you brough into the society? - peace

Peace since people know no one kill and be left unkilled.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Mrpojj(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
HigherEd:

SOURCE

Make una come kill am make I see na
Idiots
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Thastie(f): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayilara1:

By your logic, All sin should be left unpunished till ojo igbende Al-qiyamah
Calm down na. This thing is not that hard now. Death is not the only sentence for blasphemy, there are two other options like exile and forgiveness (if the Blasphemer ask for forgiveness). Islam is a religion of peace, Islam is all about being merciful to one another (which is what the Prophet practiced).
I understand there will be anger especially when xtians and atheist insult our religion and we can't insult their gods(cos it's a sin to do that), let's look beyond that anger and let our hearts remain merciful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.