Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (38239 Views)

South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Kaydans(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
When Men start fighting for a god, you know it's a false god.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
The South has to unite and call for separation once and for all...

This nation can't move forward with this set of people constantly pulling her backwards in everything.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by dederocs(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na their way...nonsense, i never saw them come out against terrorism like this...

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Naijaarchive(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Imagine... In 21st century and in a country where freedom of expression is included in its constitution

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by snowball11(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
There's simply no difference between the modus operandi of this "Muslim Terrorist Association of Nigeria" (MTAN) and Bokoharam! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by oluwasegun007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
I share a country with wild barbarians.

The difference between this group and Boko Haram is that the government recognizes the group as a legal group while Boko Haram illegal. But they both got same similarities.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Buke26: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
All Praise be to Allah the Most Merciful & Most Beneficent........ Laugh Out Loud

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by xynerise: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
thaoriginator:
I'm a Muslim by birth, now I'm thinking about what you just typed.

Bi ismi Allah, Al Rahman, Al Rahim

In the name Allah,the most glorious, the most merciful.

Now this contradicts what dem about fi do cry

The truth is, you Muslims worship Mohammed and not God Almighty. You are acting according to his law and not what the Quran says. I haven't seen any Muslim that condemns this barbaric act. Rather they are wishing they see those who condemn it so they will kill them too. Most Muslims know this is wrong but they are afraid to speak up for fear of being killed.

Prove me wrong

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by achierosion(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
grandiose4ever:

Another problem.

You southerners don't know how to play politics at all! No matter how bad the Yorubas or North Central are to you, they can ever be a threat to your lives in the east. Form a strong coalition with them and exit this country. You can then begin to clamor for an Eastern country.
We call this strange bed fellows lying together to achieve a common aim. When the aim is accomplished everyone can go their separate ways.

Yall are fighting individual battles to your own detriment. Any eastern secession needs sizeable support from the south west and vice versa. You need at least 50% of them agitated enough to want to leave before you can run a successful secession.

Lest you would find yourself in a difficult position. The NC already knows it is a tool and I tell you they would be ready to jappa with any united front from the south.

You all run away clamoring succession when you should be talking about expelling the North west - A backward zone lacking the will to integrate with the rest.
Alright.
You put it better.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by PotatoSalad(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
BigBashiru:

Why are you blaming Lugard. Are Nigerians so dumb they can't reorganize thenselves? Or they waiting for a New Luggard to come? Why must what Luggard has done remain - why can't Nigeria chart it's own course without blaming others?
It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by apasino01: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please what exactly did this guy say

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by jrusky(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Here we are again I said it nothing is in that religion that represent good and progress to humanity, no matter how educated they are they always live like a nightmare to fellow human.

Ask the damn lawyers to proof the identity of the beareded Saudi Arabia man they claim is anove blasphemy they will not and can never proof it. They can not even proof he ever existed but the Saudi authority were so clever to imposed their thought to them and called it the Will of Allah, pls which Allah told you to become nuissance to humanity? Which Allah asked you to be shedding blood? Where is that Allah that said so?

Good let divide the country then since we are having two law the Nigeria law and the Sharia law and Muslim useless lawyer and Christain lawyer then lets part way and say good bye because the muslim has so dented their religion to the point it became so toxic to sane human and very unattractive to sound mind.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Good Good good

We are getting right in Nigeria finally
Muslim lawyers association
Why are your posts always controversial?
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Micmuzac: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
I encourage the north to keep showing the world why there can't be one Nigeria, it's a path to agree to inevitable dissolution of the amalgamation, they should intensify sharia , now we know why they pardon boko terrorists calling them brothers, it's a path to end this disastrous contraption

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by nkiliuzo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
the Nigeria government must not allow that man to be killed o, what nonsense is that... I have never hated the north so much as I do now, I have never once supported separation of this country but I can't deny the fact that I see substantial reason for such

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Chinny024(f): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
All Muslims should take note!!!

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
The core North is lost forever.

A combination of Islam and core North is too toxic to contain and it will always breed disaster.

The major reason is that they see Islam as a total way of life and they are too rigid to change and stuck with the Shariah law that already outlived its importance.

Some might say it’s lack of education but that’s wrong. The doctrine is too potent such that even intellectuals seems to be at the frontline of this brutality. That was why I said they are lost forever.

At least we Muslims in the South have learnt to differentiate Islam from culture which explained why all this rubbish cannot take hold here.

It’s really sad that the major leaders of the North continue to maintain culture of silence in this show of shame!
@ bolded grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
How I wish the Eyes and Understanding of People will be Open to see God Almighty Reaction to what His Creatures are trying to do..

All the same! My Admonishment to this Brother is to see this as a Privilege Death.

Confess all Sins, Surrender Completely to Jesus and just let them do their thing. I assure Him that if He does this, He will be Received into the Loving Arms of My Daddy in Heaven..
Did they ban your account bro?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
muykem:
Ghost of Muhammad desperate need blood.
I actually thought you were a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Diesel1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
barojana:

Just imagine what you just said now. Free Speech!!!

Now imagine some idiots in the core north, if they could identify you they would call for their govt to kill you because of a six worded sentence you typed.

Shut up osiso

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Legendguy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Prophet Mohammed that is crying and lamenting in hell fire is what you people are defending by killing some one.
Muslims are damned and doomed for life

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by adecz: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
How about all the northern
sodomizers of little boys??

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
I think the country will just need to split one day.

I think we are just deceiving ourselves with this One Nigeria mantra.

I love Nigeria, and I want us to stay together.

But we just need to split. Let the North go their way, and the South go their way.

I am very certain that the South will begin to prosper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Pymetrics: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you decide not to respect the scared beings of other people's religion, then be ready to face the consequence. Know the rule of your land before act. The musician should go to Abia or Osun where such law is not enforced or not exist to blackspheme.

You purposely disrespect what other people's value and now you say they are intolerant. Is that not double standard?
Meanwhile, Islam is a religion of rule, so you are not free to do or say anything at will without acting according to the sharia. This makes it different and unique from other religion.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
The core North is lost forever.

A combination of Islam and core North is too toxic to contain and it will always breed disaster.

The major reason is that they see Islam as a total way of life and they are too rigid to change and stuck with the Shariah law that already outlived its importance.

Some might say it’s lack of education but that’s wrong. The doctrine is too potent such that even intellectuals seems to be at the frontline of this brutality. That was why I said they are lost forever.

At least we Muslims in the south have learnt to differentiate Islam from culture which explained why all this rubbish cannot take hold here.

It’s really sad that the major leaders of the North continue to maintain culture of silence in this show of shame!
fanaticism has started in Southwest too and MURIC is a proof of this, and if not curtailed fast, in another 15 to 20 years, you will start seeing terrorists in the Southwest too. Southwest fanaticism level right now is where the North was in the early 1980s, while the North has advanced to terrorism levels since early 2000. In the next 15 to 20 years, the North will have advanced to Afghanistan Alqaeda + Hezbollah + ISIS levels and that place will be another terrorism empire like Yemen, and a war zone like Syria. But if Southwest is not checked on time, in another 20 years, they will have advanced to where the North is today.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
That man must not die o. If the whole north want to see my anger, they should go ahead and kill him. Rubbish! angry

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by thaoriginator: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
xynerise:

The truth is, you Muslims worship Mohammed and not God Almighty. You are acting according to his law and not what the Quran says. I haven't seen any Muslim that condemns this barbaric act. Rather they are wishing they see those who condemn it so they will kill them too. Most Muslims know this is wrong but they are afraid to speak up for fear of being killed.

Prove me wrong
No, we don't worship Mohammad like you Christians do praise the white Jesus as your personal lord and saviour.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
grandiose4ever:
How I wish we can expel the whole of North west out of this country. Life would instantly become better for everyone else!

Imagine a country with

SW SS SE NE NC - 50% great outcome.

SW SS SE NC - 70% great outcome.

SS SW + Kwara SE - 100% Great outcome.

Kwarans are as fanatical as northern Muslims.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Akanoaaa(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
For all their educations, they still choose to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Samunique(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
barojana:

This is where you all get it wrong!
Religion is not the problem, but Islam... There are 4300 religions out there, majority of which has been modified and adapted to modern realities.

Out of the 7 major religions Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Confusianism, Judaism - only Islam still behaves so primitive like it were still in the 1100AD.

Naturally, when religions are woven intricately into the fabric of politics, disaster would always happen. And this can be proven well by Christianity which was a highly peaceful and persecuted faith only to become a powerhouse, and then some people began to use it as a tool of oppression.

However, Christians by themselves undid the errors of polluting Christianity with politics by forcing a separation of state and the church, and Christianity went back to sanity and could once more became an outreach faith. This change was led by Christians and not outsiders!

The problem with Islam is that it has always been designed to be a state powered religion because it's proponents understand that reason and logic are the greatest threats to its existence.

Islam is the major threat this world faces at this moment. We in Africa understand it, the Asians understand it. I hope the West don't understand it too late.

10000000000 likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pymetrics:
If you decide not to respect the scared beings of other people's religion, then be ready to face the consequence. Know the rule of your land before act. The musician should go to Abia or Osun where such law is not enforced or not exist to blackspheme.

You purposely disrespect what other people's value and now you say they are intolerant. Is that not double standard?
Meanwhile, Islam is a religion of rule, so you are not free to do or say anything at will without acting according to the sharia. This makes it different and unique from other religion.

Idol worshipers have had their shrines burnt and their idols called demeaning names such as lifeless, dead, powerless even by Muslims. And yet, no one lost their lives.

This is 2020. No one should be getting killed for blasphemy in a country that runs a secular constitution.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.