Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (38234 Views)

South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by gbemishile: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
When u're in Rome u behave like the Romans
If u believe God fights his battles himself,then u don't need to blaspheme his prophets.u just leave him to decide who and who is on the right path.
Let's not put sentiments to issues.
The Sharia proscribe the punishment to one who blasphemes ANY of the prophets including and not limited to-adam,Noah,Abraham,Moses,Aron,out,noah,Solomon,David,Muhammed,jesus

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

You're still misssing the point....YOUR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS GIVEN POWER TO SHARIA GOVERNMENT IN KANO. It matters not what you think, it matters not what you believe....What amtters is that the Nigerian government has foolishly allowed these animals to govern themselves! Do you comprehend?
I understand you clearly but I don't agree with that notion or perception that nothing can be done about it. The Kano people can govern themselves anyhow they like but they cannot execute a Nigerian Citizen that has chosen to exercise his fundamental rights granted to him by the Constitution and they cannot execute a Nigerian citizen contrary to what the Constitution of Nigeria dictates as permissible. But I agree with you, that Buhari regime is a very useless and hopeless regime, but as useless as this regime is, we must still speak up and let our voice wake up this useless regime to do its responsibility. Buhari presidency cannot be eating billions of naira as food budget alone every year and be 100% useless. No, we will voice out, so they can do their duty even if na because they are tired of our nagging. Because injustice against one is injustice against all; and injustice allowed somewhere is injustice allowed everywhere. Today it is Kano, if we keep quiet, tomorrow it might be Lagos. When Hitler was rounding up the Jews and taking them to concentration camps, the Germans said nothing and did nothing. Hitler's powers continued to rise until one day, it was not only the Jews that were been hunted to be thrown inside concentration camps to be slaughtered, later even Germans themselves were being hunted when Hitler declared that German's with disability or physical qualities that fell short of his idea of what a perfect human being should be like. By that time, it was too late. So the evil we allow to hunt others today, is the same evil that will hunt us too tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Bestbeelieve: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.

I tell you...but as Lugard has made a mistake we have to right the wrong!! just imagine the 'learned' animals im sharing space with!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by muykem: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
barojana:

Just imagine what you just said now. Free Speech!!!

Now imagine some idiots in the core north, if they could identify you they would call for their govt to kill you because of a six worded sentence you typed.

They will kill themself.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by MrTee28(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
vanunu:

What is the difference between them and boko Haram, is it not the same thing they are doing.
Exactly one is Boko Haram with gun and the other with pen
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Bestbeelieve: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
hungry dirty looking things! only where to kill in the name of what they do not understand!!!!yeye
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Zetty177x: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
They can't kill him over blasphemy.. let them let God do it. And again these lawyers should go to the new NBA
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by NaMeAboki: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.

You spoke of liberal and secular society; yet in the same breath seem to condemn those northern Muslims lawyers for expressing their opinion, as if to say they have no constitutional rights to freedom of religion as legal professionals - bigotry and hypocritical reasoning to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by muykem: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
guess this account has been hacked
Because of my objectivity in analysis. I don't support evil or being sentiment on issues. If you talk politics now, I will tell you Buhari is far better than GEJ, I don't use religion to judge performance.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by EMMY76: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

It was stated in the Bible Leviticus 24:16 that anyone who blasphem against the name of God will be put to death.

Now answer me:
Will an Igbo catholic be killed in the SE for blaspheming against God?

That's the old testament u are quoting there born again christains follow Jesus they no longer practice such barbaric laws anymore even Jews that still follow the original moses religion of Judaism don't kill blasphemers they prefer God himself to carry out all the killings.
There is absolutely no way an igbo catholic can be killed simply because there is no teachings from jesus in the bible that backs and authorize such barbaric killings.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Benbellamor: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
gbemishile:
When u're in Rome u behave like the Romans
If u believe God fights his battles himself,then u don't need to blaspheme his prophets.u just leave him to decide who and who is on the right path.
Let's not put sentiments to issues.
The Sharia proscribe the punishment to one who blasphemes ANY of the prophets including and not limited to-adam,Noah,Abraham,Moses,Aron,out,noah,Solomon,David,Muhammed,jesus
Listen to yourself in 21st century So God closed his eyes to the thief stocking his agbada using him to execute his judgment
Some of can't think straight again
Ganduje switched to the circular law to stop Gods law to prosecute him...Now where are the fearless Hisbah and the shariah justices?
You see God cannot be mocked
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by malvisguy212: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
THE TWO GODS OF ISLAM
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
thaoriginator:
The Quran and Hadith does not support any sort of violence against those who calls prophets names or abuse the in any ways.

prophet Muhammad was being insulted during his lifetime not just now. He didn't call for violence against anybody.

Taqqiya!

Check this thread out. https://www.nairaland.com/4264599/dust-never-settle-down#63804589
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by gudugudumeje: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Moslem Lawyers wt a sense of inhumanity!! And so shanelessly disposed and displayed .. No wonder, Islam is a sham... Humanity, civility, life, Killings and destructions do not mean anything to their sense of inhumanity... What an animalistic way to be disposed collectively
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by muykem: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You spoke of liberal and secular society; yet in the same breath seem to condemn those northern Muslims lawyers for expressing their opinion, as if to say they have no constitutional rights to freedom of religion as legal professionals - bigotry and hypocritical reasoning to say the least.
90% of muslims are terrorists, the different is modi operandi in killing. Anyone supporting death sentence for blasphemy is also a terrorist.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by OnyeOgboni: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sharia law is for the poor.What about the dollar pocketing governor?shouldn'the be amputatedfor stealing?
HigherEd:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
EMMY76:

That's the old testament u are quoting there born again christains follow Jesus they no longer practice such barbaric laws anymore even Jews that still follow the original moses religion of Judaism don't kill blasphemers they prefer God himself to carry out all the killings.
There is absolutely no way an igbo catholic can be killed simply because there is no teachings from jesus in the bible that backs and authorize such barbaric killings.

We don’t care if it’s Old Testament or New Testament. It is in the Bible and until they remove it completely from the Bible it is part of the Bible.

You never gave the Muslims that benefit of the doubt in the first place in their Quran, so Bible is Bible!

There is a way Igbo catholic can kill by following the laws of blasphemy in the Old Testament. At least pastors follow the laws of the Old Testament in tithing so why must Christian choose which of the Bible verse to follow?

Now my question, why don’t Igbo catholic or Jews kill people for blaspheming against God? It’s in the Bible, why don’t they follow the teaching and start killing too?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Benbellamor: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

It was stated in the Bible Leviticus 24:16 that anyone who blasphem against the name of God will be put to death.

Now answer me:
Will an Igbo catholic be killed in the SE for blaspheming against God?
Shall be put to death by the old isrealites of 2000 years ago.....Are we not practicing democracy? Mosaic Law has been Ended the day Christ Died....no more killing for blasphemy again....

Romans 10:4
King James Version

4 For Christ is the end of the law

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
I understand you clearly but I don't agree with that notion or perception that nothing can be done about it. The Kano people can govern themselves anyhow they like but they cannot execute a Nigerian Citizen that has chosen to exercise his fundamental rights granted to him by the Constitution and they cannot execute a Nigerian citizen contrary to what the Constitution of Nigeria dictates as permissible. But I agree with you, that Buhari regime is a very useless and hopeless regime, but as useless as this regime is, we must still speak up and let our voice wake up this useless regime to do its responsibility. Buhari presidency cannot be eating billions of naira as food budget alone every year and be 100% useless. No, we will voice out, so they can do their duty even if na because they are tired of our nagging. Because injustice against one is injustice against all; and injustice allowed somewhere is injustice allowed everywhere. Today it is Kano, if we keep quiet, tomorrow it might be Lagos. When Hitler was rounding up the Jews and taking them to concentration camps, the Germans said nothing and did nothing. Hitler's powers continued to rise until one day, it was not only the Jews that were been hunted to be thrown inside concentration camps to be slaughtered, later even Germans themselves were being hunted when Hitler declared that German's with disability or physical qualities that fell short of his idea of what a perfect human being should be like. By that time, it was too late. So the evil we allow to hunt others today, is the same evil that will hunt us too tomorrow.

You're still comparing apples with oranges! The people of Kano have spoken and most of them are in favor of Sharia law, this comes from their religious doctrination or brainwashing. The ultimate onus lies with the Nigerian government and if they refuse to interfere then there's nothing anyone can do about it. Just look at the lawyers and the judiciary, no one is stepping up to challenge the Sharia judgment which means it has been accepted as the law of the land. Remember, I'm not arguing about rights or morality but reality! You don't go to Russia and attack the Kremlin becuase you don't believe in their system, you don't go to North Korea and insult Kim because they don't practice democracy. In Kano, the people have accepted Sharia law and the governemnt agrees with them, it matters not what people like you and I believe!
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
The same useless, godforsaken lawyers that have kept quiet about Southern Kaduna killings. Oh I forgot, Southern Kaduna is predominantly Christian. Evil lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by blackfase(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice submission bruv. I love the fact your a Moslem from the South. Your prolly a Yoruba Moslem, but I tell you there are some useless zombie fundamentalist Yorubas now creeping up and potends a clear present and future danger to us and I'm not even talking about the muric slowpoke.

LegendHero:
The core North is lost forever.

A combination of Islam and core North is too toxic to contain and it will always breed disaster.

The major reason is that they see Islam as a total way of life and they are too rigid to change and stuck with the Shariah law that already outlived its importance.

Some might say it’s lack of education but that’s wrong. The doctrine is too potent such that even intellectuals seems to be at the frontline of this brutality. That was why I said they are lost forever.

At least we Muslims in the south have learnt to differentiate Islam from culture which explained why all this rubbish cannot take hold here.

It’s really sad that the major leaders of the North continue to maintain culture of silence in this show of shame!
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

We don’t care if it’s Old Testament or New Testament. It is in the Bible and until they remove it completely from the Bible it is part of the Bible.

You never gave the Muslims that benefit of the doubt in the first place in their Quran, so Bible is Bible!

There is a way Igbo catholic can kill by following the laws of blasphemy in the Old Testament. At least pastors follow the laws of the Old Testament in tithing so why must Christian choose which of the Bible verse to follow?

Now my question, why don’t Igbo catholic or Jews kill people for blaspheming against God? It’s in the Bible, why don’t they follow the teaching and start killing too?

Do. Not. Be. A. Fool
How many SE catholics have been murdered for blasphemy?
Except you want to be sentimental, there are more atheists in the south than in the North.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Benbellamor:

Shall be put to death by the old isrealites of 2000 years ago.....Are we not practicing democracy? Mosaic Law has been Ended the day Christ Died....no more killing for blasphemy again....

I’m replying the guy based on context of what he initially said.

He said why are Muslims Yorubas not also killing for blasphemy and I asked him why Christian Igbos are not also killing for blasphemy.

He said blasphemy is not in the Bible and I just gave him a proof that showed that blasphemy exists.

Blaspheming and those rubbish shariah law is restricted to the North. You won’t see a southern Muslim believing in those 1000+ year old laws of Shariah.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

But why can't you sharia-loving people call for the division of this entity so you can practice your sharia all you want? O! Niger Delta oyel won't make you call for such.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chii59:

Do. Not. Be. A. Fool
How many SE catholics have been murdered for blasphemy?
Except you want to be sentimental, there are more atheists in the south than in the North.

Don’t be a bigger fool. How many SW Muslims have been murdered for blasphemy?

I responded to the earlier mention of one of you that spoke about Yorubas and blasphemy.

Even looking at it, the SE are more religious fanatics than the Yorubas as seen in the rancor that followed when BBC Igbo greeted the Muslims among you for Sallah. But as usual, you guys don’t see this and you’ll always be quick to make reference to the Yorubas everytime especially when the said Yoruba have been the Only major tribe that has shown highest amount of religious tolerance in Africa and the world as a whole.

See your Igbo brothers comments below. How are you guys different from the Northerners we are all condemning on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/5225497/igbos-attack-bbc-igbo-wishing

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
blackfase:

Nice submission bruv. I love the fact your a Moslem from the South. Your prolly a Yoruba Moslem, but I tell you there are some useless zombie fundamentalist Yorubas now creeping up and potends a clear present and future danger to us and I'm not even talking about the muric slowpoke.

Thank you for your mention and advise.

But I think the advise should also be given to the Igbo fundamentalist that are discriminating and attacking the religion of the Igbo Muslims simply because they chose to worship God in their own way.

Have we not seen multiple cases where the Igbo Muslims are constantly attacked on the internet by Igbo Christians ? Some will even accuse them of being bought into the religion and that to me is an act of terror in itself.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Fmghewzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=93357230]Good Good good

We are getting it right in Nigeria finally

Muslim lawyers association[/quote
You are maaddd and you will die ijn amen

Were
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Nope. Stop equating Boko Haram to this coz it is two different thing.

When I was in university, the Jehovah witness people always come to the hostel to preach to me. Even when I told them I’m a Muslim, they won’t stop but they will keep preaching to me. To me that is an act of terror coz they are terrorizing me daily with their messages which I don’t even want to hear.

Now imagine Muslims coming to your house to knock everyday and telling you Muhammad is the only way. Even after you tell them you’re Muslim, they still remain adamant to preach! How will you feel? What will be the headline? It would have been Islamization according to the media.

Another example, in my public secondary school, we always pray in the Christian way on Mon-Thursday and we always sing Christian song on the assembly ground. I know a lot of Christian songs through that. Now imagine them always singing Muslim songs Monday to Thursday in secondary school, what would the Christians have said?

Equating the attitude of some Yoruba wanting to use hijab or greeting as salam alaykum to an act of terror is totally rubbish to be honest coz they don’t relate.

Last Itunu awe, BBC Igbo page greeted Muslims for the celebration, If you see how the Igbos descended on the BBC page with abuse and threats simply because they greeted Igbo Muslims you’ll feel sorry for them. That to me is an act of terror and religious fanatism taking too far. But as usual, the media won’t project that because it doesn’t suit the islamophobia trend.

Even in the USA and other western countries, they allow you to use hijab the way you like and even policemen and judges put on their hijab without intimidation.
my brother let's not shake this table of religious excesses because na every religion for this Nigeria dey on top the table. The way you are saying Jehovah witness used to come and preach at your house even though they know you are a Muslim, is the same way I can tell you that for the last 20 years for this Lagos, na Mosque dey wake me up by 5AM, even though the area is not a Muslim prayer ground. The loudness of their speakers no b here. Even Muslims too have their own way of doing evangelism and reach out to people, but it's not just as invasive as some Christian groups do their own. Even me that I am a Christian i dey dodge some Christian groups when I see dem for road cuz dem no dey let person rest. If I dey pass I see you wear green apron, I don automatically decode say dis wan na Chosen, my brain don dey calculate how to dodge u straight before u come and be following me like shadow with fliers. But long and short of it, all religions in Nigeria are guilty of it, even the Traditionalists dey flex muscle too. Yes, its true many southern public schools generally lean towards Christian practices, because Christianity generally is the prevalent culture in the south and the schools are mostly managed by people that lean in that direction. But government schools as far as I know try to balance things and keep it neutral. But same way you were singing Christian songs in the school assembly is the same way it is for Christians that found themselves in the North and their own experience too is that of a society that leans towards Islamic practices and beliefs. So it is not an exceptional or exclusive event. The one I am talking about is assimilation. It is assimilation that breeds fanaticism. The result of assimilation is what you are witnessing in the North. Many years ago, I drove from Lagos to Bauchi all by myself, nobody with me, I had never been there before, I drove in the night, no single fear because the North was a region of peace. I have driven to Abuja from Lagos countless times around 2am, 3am I go dey road, all by myself. I will leave Lagos 10 or 11pmi will drive all night to Abuja, nobody but me, my radio and my God and I never once felt fear on the steering. I have driven to Jos, Plateau. There was a time I had a girlfriend in Kogi, so I will shuttle between Lagos and Kaaba, driving alone by myself. I have driven to Kaduna many times. In short, between North travelling South South, North was safer for me. Who born monkey wey I go drive night journey enter Port Harcourt. Na for Benin by pass action movie don dey start. Even going Benin sef, if he don reach like 10pm, na to park for Okada wait till day break before journey continue make person no go jam Alibaba and the 40 thieves for night. But all that is gone now. North is not like North before again because of assimilation. Assimilation is already happening southwest too. It's not just at the level of the North yet
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by nick50(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
grandiose4ever:

Another problem.

You southerners don't know how to play politics at all! No matter how bad the Yorubas or North Central are to you, they can ever be a threat to your lives in the east. Form a strong coalition with them and exit this country. You can then begin to clamor for an Eastern country.
We call this strange bed fellows lying together to achieve a common aim. When the aim is accomplished everyone can go their separate ways.

Yall are fighting individual battles to your own detriment. Any eastern secession needs sizeable support from the south west and vice versa. You need at least 50% of them agitated enough to want to leave before you can run a successful secession.

Lest you would find yourself in a difficult position. The NC already knows it is a tool and I tell you they would be ready to jappa with any united front from the south.

You all run away clamoring succession when you should be talking about expelling the North west - A backward zone lacking the will to integrate with the rest.
..story.. nnamdi kanu and a whole lot of eastherners are students of history.. the same alliance /agreement formed by ojukwu and Gowon to seccede from Nigeria then only for Gowon to betray ojukwu at the dying minutes n join the northern camp cos the northerners promised to him juicy positions... the entire country knows that Yorubas are all betrayers that's made ibb to name them 'bellerebe'..yorubas will always betray that's y igbos always want to work alone
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by skywalker240(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pymetrics:
If you decide not to respect the scared beings of other people's religion, then be ready to face the consequence. Know the rule of your land before act. The musician should go to Abia or Osun where such law is not enforced or not exist to blackspheme.

You purposely disrespect what other people's value and now you say they are intolerant. Is that not double standard?
Meanwhile, Islam is a religion of rule, so you are not free to do or say anything at will without acting according to the sharia. This makes it different and unique from other religion.
what you just wrote stinks of illiteracy filled with hypocrisy and senselesness.

Nigeria is not a sharia/islamic nation, so when did the Nigerian constitution allowed killing for the so called religious blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Benbellamor: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

He said why are Muslims Yorubas not also killing for blasphemy and I asked him why Christian Igbos are not also killing for blasphemy.

He said blasphemy is not in the Bible and I just gave him a proof that showed that blasphemy exists.

Blaspheming and those rubbish shariah law is restricted to the North. You won’t see a southern Muslim believing in those 1000+ year old laws of Shariah.

I get you brother, let me reply the bible verse that you quoted, it's applications has ended as confirmed in the scripture below

Romans 10:4
King James Version

4 For Christ is the end of the law
Christ death has ended it

And back to the Topic
The south may not be practicing it, but the south are part and parcels of the Association of Muslim Lawyers, I'm I right? The northern Muslim refers to them as kafirs.
Their silence means Consent...ishaq Akintola is one of those spearheading the full implementation of aharia in the south

Yoruba...e jé ká ronú o....lets think

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:

I'm sorry to say this. Yorubas are not seen as real Muslims. Blasphemy and those shariah laws you see are still practice in where Islam originate from.

Bros, do you visit the Islam section of Nairaland? That section is populated by southern Muslims who are Yorubas and they believe in those laws.

Infact, Real Islam is not practice in Nigeria, nobody practice real Islam in Nigeria anyone who does would be called an extremist. Music and dancing is Haram in Islam but those who said they are Muslims in northern Nigeria make music. The Yorubas do owembe, these things are Haram in Islam.

As a female you don't go out without a relative (male) but you see Muslim women in Nigeria without male company. Muslim women not putting on clothes that will cancel their bodies.
Amputation for stealing, flogging for fornication and so many still been practice where Islam originate from. These are what these Muslims like Al qeada, Al Shaba, Isil, Boko Haram and some other groups are doing in Muslim majority countries but you call them terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.