Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (49964 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Litmus: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
nedekid:

It just shows how much this government has destroyed this country. If your president can go abroad and call youths lazy, can call Nigerians fraudulent and corrupt what do you expect?
If the economy has been so mismanaged our currency has been devastated ie we are now poverty capital of the world, what do you expect? Our people will now go to such usless countries like ghana, Lebanon, cross the desert etc to be 4th class citizens where they will be treated as crap!
Imagine ghana that Nigeria gifted aircraft during obasanjo time. That Jonathan's administration gifted hundreds of cars to aid their election after they pleaded for assistance.
Truelly sad.

Stop justifying the murder of Nigerians abroad and also indirectly endangering the lives of Ghanaians in Nigeria by making such enraging statements. If you are Nigerian try and act responsibly and morally by selecting topics through which you may critic the Nigeria government.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
jrtorrents:

That case was already settled. If you didn’t read what happened, Google it. The government of Ghana even apologized for the mistake.

America went to war with Iraq and their embassy is still standing in Iraq.

U have to know the kind of Xenophobia that will possess Ghanaians to demolish Nigeria Embassy building.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:
[s][/s]

IF THAT LAW INVOLVE EXTORTING 1MILLION DOLLARS FROM EACH NIGERIANS THEN IT IS A CRIMINAL ACT NOT LAW.
There are more than two million Nigerians in Ghana, you mean all of them are paying $1 million to reside in Ghana .
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by AfonjaConehead: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian government under Buhari is a toothless bulldog. The government's power is always displayed against its own citizens at home.

This is what happens when the govt kills its own citizens back home with glee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
jrtorrents:

There are more than two million Nigerians in Ghana, you mean all of them are paying $1 million to reside in Ghana .

THERE ARE BY FAR MORE GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA THAN NIGERIANS IN GHANA.

THE NIGERIANS U HAVE IN GHANA ARE MAINLY PEOPLE THAT COME TO SELL THEIR MARKET.

SO U SEE THEM AND THINK ALL 300MILLION NIGERIANS ARE IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT THE TRUTH BE KNOWN, NIGERIANS ARE NOT AS MANY IN GHANA AS GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA.

GHANA IS 35MILLION PEOPLE AND WE HAVE OVER 2MILLION GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Akfrenzy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
they learnt from Buhari's government
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Lamasta(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is really sardonic to the bone
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Flairoqy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
See this lost soul..if somebody deserve to be killed for holding a machete as you and your foolish Ghanians are insinuating, then you are more evil than satan himself..
Apparently it's ascertain that you're a potential threat, I never addressed or justified the action of the police, and you were quick to judge and call me Ghanian because of my opinion, keep being you, Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

America went to war with Iraq and their embassy is still standing in Iraq.

U have to know the kind of Xenophobia that will possess Ghanaians to demolish Nigeria Embassy building.
As it was explained then, it was private individuals that did the demolition because they felt the Nigerian HC was illegally taking their lands.

The government of Ghana intervened, the culprits were punished and they extended apology to the Nigerian government for the mistake.

Fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981, after a group of Iranian college students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. This is America !
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Temptee101(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
This Buhari regime is the worst ever.

Tufia!!!

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by googi: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is painful, no matter which part of Nigeria you come from. Nigerians should not be treated this way in any African country.

We have lost it in Africa and the rest of the world.

Until we go back to what made Nigeria before Oil Income, it is going to get worse. All the greed for money, conspicuous spending at home and outside, chest beating, celebration of immaterial achievements etc have not impressed anyone or our standing outside.

We must recoup our standing in the world. This is too painful. Not from Ghana, our closest brothers in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Enculer: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance

you must be an islamic demon or an afonja.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

THERE ARE BY FAR MORE GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA THAN NIGERIANS IN GHANA.

THE NIGERIANS U HAVE IN GHANA ARE MAINLY PEOPLE THAT COME TO SELL THEIR MARKET.

SO U SEE THEM AND THINK ALL 300MILLION NIGERIANS ARE IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT THE TRUTH BE KNOWN, NIGERIANS ARE NOT AS MANY IN GHANA AS GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA.

GHANA IS 35MILLION PEOPLE AND WE HAVE OVER 2MILLION GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA.

According the the FG (in the statement they realized yesterday) there are 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria. This is from the Federal Nigerian government not me.

If Nigerian government doesn’t want Ghanaians to trade in country they should bring laws and deport them. As a Ghanaian I will completely understand Nigerian government making rules to protect their citizens.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Flairoqy:

Apparently it's ascertain that you're a potential threat, I never addressed or justified the action of the police, and you were quick to judge and call me Ghanian because of my opinion, keep being you, Nigerian and especially Biafran
You keep revealing your foolish with every quote..So holding machete has so much of a threat that killing himself becomes the only available option?mumu..
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Temptee101(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
[s]Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance[/s]

Must you be fool.ish from Monday to Sunday and from January to December?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by izibili44: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Have you been there. Try shot that your mouth. The business people in the market that there shop was closed. So Dem no behave well.quote author=helinues post=93357807]

Ghana is not South Africa

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
jrtorrents:

According the the FG (in the statement they realized yesterday) there are 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria. This is from the Federal Nigerian government not me.

If Nigerian government doesn’t want Ghanaians to trade in country they should bring laws and deport them. As a Ghanaian I will completely understand Nigerian government making rules to protect their citizens.

Over a million they said and that was them being conservative.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, Ghanaian are found in various others states across Nigeria from Ogun to Rivers and Enugu.

Ur people commit all manners of crime here but we treat them as human and fair hearing of the law without discrimination.

https://anagomanblogs.com/2020/07/12/ghana-man-living-in-nigeria-pours-hot-water-on-breastfeeding-wife/

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SaintLucia: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Litmus:

I'm an idiot.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
When I first read this story I suspected something was wrong becaus me it’s nowhere on Ghanaian media.

Then I watched the video. It’s from July, this is the same story that that was posted here on Nigerian a few months ago.

There are over 3 million Nigerians living in Ghana, the vast majority of them are living comfortably there and will never return to Nigeria.

It seems some fools here prefer to stoke tensions between our two countries.

In Africa because of poverty there is very limited opportunities. Even in Ghana and Nigeria people from Tribe A will complain that people from Tribe B are taking over their lands and livelihood.

This is exactly what is happening between Ghana and Nigeria. As countries we need to think and come with better ways to improve our economic situation so people don't have to travel far and wide to earn a living.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yet Ghana will be using every opportunity to put Nigeria down as if their miserable lives depend on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is rather unfortunate. But wielding two machetes at a police station is asking for it.

There are few countries where it won't result in you getting shot, including here in Nigeria.

They probably didn't have tasers also.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

Sorry, that is not the topic, if u are one of the resident Ghanians on Nairaland, i can understand y u are trying to hide your Xenophobia.

It is also Nigerians that made you go and demolish Nigeria Embassy building in Ghana.

I have friends who has been in Ghana for close to 9yrs nw & they always give complains about d behaviors of many Nigerians living in d country..I aint referin 2 all nigerians livin in Ghana,but a very significant number of them misbehaves alot..BTW,its very wrong for Ghanian police & its citizens 2 carry out such a savege attack on defenseless,law abiding & hardworkin Nigerians livin in Ghana..They should arest,prosecute &/or deport any Nigerian found guilty of any crime instead of rampaging every Nigerians in their country(Ghana).
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by bizhop01: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
I need advice on how to handle my Ghanian girlfriend, i don't even know if i should use cane on her big buttock angry
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
DjRicky:

I have friends who has been in Ghana for close to 9yrs nw & they always give complains about d behaviors of many Nigerians living in d country..I aint referin 2 all nigerians livin in Ghana,but a very significant number of them misbehaves alot..BTW,its very wrong for Ghanian police 2 carry out such a savege attack on defenseless,law abiding & hardworkin Nigerians livin in Ghana..They should arest & prosecute any Nigerian found guilty of any crime instead of rampaging every Nigerians in their country(Ghana).

Wat about the behaviour of Ghanaians living in Nigeria and the behaviour of Ghanaians towards Nigeria in Ghana?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SaintLucia: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:
[s][/s]
I will not take my Xenophobia and I will not get out of this thread. I am part of the problem we are discussing.
In abroad, the murder of IPOB is not tribal. After IPOB were murdered, Nigeria government announce last week that responsible Nigerians should respect the law of their host country and avoid drug barons.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Flairoqy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
You keep revealing your foolish with every quote..So holding machete has so much of a threat that killing himself becomes the only available option?mumu..
Seems like you're a kid and novice on nairaland, if you've been a member for at least a year, you'll know flairoqy doesn't involve in small talks/rants.
... I didn't watch the video, but if he died holding a matchet, he's probably as violent as you are.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Gee64: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na condition make crafish bend.
Ghanaians came to Nigeria in the 80's with cap in hand begging for food hand-outs and we even fed and accommodated them. I remember I had one Seith Agyfra staying with me then. I virtually fed and clothed him for more than three years before he returned to Ghana.

In spite of the present economic condition in Nigeria, an average Nigerian is far economically well off than ten middle-class Ghanaians put together. I therefore don't understand why some greedy Nigerians still go to Ghana to humiliate themselves.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amah70:
Since Nigeria deported Ghanians from Nigeria during Shagari and Buhari regimes, every Ghanian person sees every Nigerian with suspicion, be it in Ghana or any where else in the world.
But Americans and Japanese fought bitter wars, but reconciled, Africa man does not fight war and reconcile. Take Fulani of Nigeria for example of Africa mind that never reconciles.

It is all over the world with Nigerians nobody want them. When we go to another country are people want to vote for a criminal to lead them.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by tot(f): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow, for goodness sake, there is a reason why threads are labelled as graphic pictures. Pls don't be posting such pictures without warning, haba.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
tot:
legitnow, for goodness sake, there is a reason why threads are labelled as graphic pictures. Pls don't be posting such pictures without warning, haba.

It is fashionable to be talking about Nigeria behaviour because we as Nigerians are very critical in our reflection of ourselves but u know something is wrong wen Ghanaians start parading themselves as Angels, wen their country is a shit hole.

Have u seen the dirty shops they are requesting Nigerians give them 1 million dollars for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.