Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag (11143 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by recievesense: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2020
nerdfrost:
This looks staged angry angry undecided undecided

Meanwhile if u new to crypto currency and looking for how to gat future crypto check out pi...it is a new crypto currency about to enter the market....currently at over 8m users...still giving out free coins...for more info,check my signature grin grin
it is staged

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Mgtowmonk: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2020
I wonder oo grin
Most of these teacher's are frustrated loosers!
He is venting his frustration on the poor girl.
Vyzz:
But...

Which one concern the teacher...

She is free to do whatever she should with her body...

Her parents are the only ones who should discipline her on this
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Tillatalk: 5:10am On Aug 30, 2020
recievesense:
it is staged
even though it was staged but it is not normal .. how can a secondary girl be going to school with condom to do that . Some hypocrites were saying why the beating if she were to be your sister you will do more than this

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by FreeSpirited: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2020
As if the man won't go behind to collect his own share from the girl....we know the game. He will still fvvck her despite all the show of fake morality

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by MINORU: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Parents are not the only ones that trains a child
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by entrep88: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2020
She said the teacher should ask the principal that she is a virgin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Vyzz: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2020
SamEastson:
grin
Objection my Lord,
If the public allows her to do whatever she likes to do with her body,
Na the same public go suffer am when she starts to constitute nuisance (disturbing the whole of cyber space with one cọck and bull story), na the same public go still complain las las

That's why the teacher should have reported her to her parents instead.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:
If he dares to do this to any child in my family, he will regret it for the rest of his life.
You are not a responsible mom then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2020
johnkey:
She's the same girl bloggers posted was sizing out her teacher's dick while kissing him, now I can boldly say both videos are just skits
For where
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by liquidmetall: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:
If he dares to do this to any child in my family, he will regret it for the rest of his life.

Keep,quiet

If someone like my mom flogs your daughter, you come and run mouth we beat you up and put you in a cell

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Etteanna: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
uruba23:
You preach use protection ,yet you flog ,this is a complicated one.I believe once mensuration starts, condoms should be legal all this social media children are more aware than there parents thinks.The earlier you start educating them on morality purity the better but definitely not flogging.
Nigerians will not listen they will rather play saint than face the facts
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by hashtagged(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Abi so if she had a condom, no one can touch my child except me myself, and i wont even beat her just talking is best, this guy should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Sibrah: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Nawaaoh:
Video shows a teacher flogging a (JSS) student after condom was found in her bag.

“What is condom doing in your bag”, the man can be heard saying as he flogs the student.

What do y'all say about this?? grin

Watch the video through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/08/video-nigerian-teacher-flogs-jss-female-student-after-condom-was-found-in-her-bag/
If this f00l of a teacher is picked up and dealt with now, they will say it is not fair. What offense has the girl committed?
Even those caught with arms but not in the act of its use are given their benefit of doubt talk less of condom that could have been planted.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2020
liquidmetall:

Keep,quiet

If someone like my mom flogs your daughter, you come and run mouth we beat you up and put you in a cell

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Since you are not the father of my children, this is not your problem. Let some psycho teachers beat your kids but don't dare try it with mine.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
But...

Thank you but i know some people will still see this as a punitive measure or some sort of moral booster. Right?

Am happy she is not my daughter that teacher for hear am,things like this require adequate explanation as to why she stand to loose for choosing such path at her age and beside where is sex education?
check that stupid teacher well, he is a culprit himself. Hypocrite

only in africa this will happen,try that shit in US here and see your live on TV all over the media space,and end in jail for child abuse.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Since you are not the father of my children, this is not your problem. Let some psycho teachers beat your kids but don't dare try it with mine.
I will repeat it again, you are not a responsible mother.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I will repeat it again, you are not a responsible mother.

You are a psycho father.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Even me I will arrest him. The girl is mature. Was it not at her age regina got married. Hypocrites
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

You are a psycho father.
Irresponsible mother. I won't be surprised if your kids start beating you when they get older, keep spoiling them you hear. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Irresponsible mother

Abusive father.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Thank you but i know some people will still see this as a punitive measure or some sort of moral booster. Right?

Am happy she is not my daughter that teacher for hear am,things like this require adequate explanation as to why she stand to loose for choosing such path at her age and beside where is sex education?
check that stupid teacher well, he is a culprit himself. Hypocrite

only in africa this will happen,try that shit in US here and see your live on TV all over the media space,and end in jail for child abuse.
You forgot this Africa not America, keep supporting trash! nonsense.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Abusive father.
Irresponsible mother. I won't be surprised if your kids start beating you when they get older, keep spoiling them you hear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
liquidmetall:

Keep,quiet

cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
hashtagged:

Abi so if she had a condom, no one can touch my child except me myself, and i wont even beat her just talking is best, this guy should be arrested
Just take a look at yourself, and you think she will ever listen?
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Abusive father. I won't be surprised if you raise ret.arded kids from all the beatings they receive from you and other people you allow to beat them. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Abusive father. I won't be surprised if you raise ret.arded kids from all the beatings they receive from you and other people you allow to beat them. cheesy
Well I don't blame you, like I said earlier your kids will slap and beat shít outta you and you won't be able to do anything, thank God I can never marry an irresponsible woman like you.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Africa or not Africa you keep supporting mediocrity and oppression no wonder most of you cant even stand for yourselves,timid and backward,punks
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by haconjy(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
But...

see sense... and you people would still blame the teacher in future that she was not taught well....
discipline is lacking in your life....

she should not have come to school with condom...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Africa or not Africa you keep supporting mediocrity and oppression no wonder most of you cant even stand for yourselves,timid and backward,punks
The only timid and backward negro here is you, it's your types that will see wrong and call it right, y'all are the problem of Africa, get out of Africa and go live your American dreams, you can spoil your kids there too. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Please tell them bunch of punks all over calling themselves father but African retards/f***ktards ,that's how one ass hole is quoting me down here

Iceyjayzz:

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
The only timid and backward negro here is you, it's your types that will see wrong and call it right, y'all are the problem of Africa, get out of Africa and go live your American dreams, you can spoil your kids there too. nonsense!

Your just a typical asshole with mental degradation period i have your time bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... / Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.