Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag (11233 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Please tell them bunch of punks all over calling themselves father but African retards/f***ktards ,that's how one ass hole is quoting me down here

You are an irresponsible rétarded negro, y'all lowlifes copy whites no wonder Africa is messed up, bunch of Lily livered asshóles, I hate weak and silly people.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

I'm just a typical asshole with mental degradation period
Thank God you know, simp of a man.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
You are an irresponsible rétarded negro, y'all lowlifes copy whites no wonder Africa is messed up, bunch of Lily livered asshóles, I hate weak and silly people.

Spotted weaker vessel........if beating a child is your way of strengthen or teaching instilling morals your are just a MOFOS period
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Thank God you know, simp of a man.

You can enlist your child in one of the IDPs thats fine enjoy it BIG SIMP
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Spotted weaker vessel........if beating a child is your way of strengthen or teaching instilling morals your are just a MOFOS period
I don't blame you, it's your types that women slap around, you are a f**cking simp, you don't deserve to be a man or better still go and lick your white masters asses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

You can enlist your child in one of the IDPs thats fine enjoy it BIG SIMP
Coming from a gigantic SIMP, hilarious. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I don't blame you, it's your types that women slap around, you are a f**cking simp, you don't deserve to be a man or better still go and lick your white masters asses!

Grow up and stop crying all over internet,i can see the damage done to your brain with everyday beating from your *********tard

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Guess you are pained sorry ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Quote me and jump into lagoon at idumota bridge grin grin grin grin grin grin turn your hand go metro lane abeg
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Guess you are pained sorry ooooooo grin grin grin
Pained from what? because of a dumb SIMP like you? God forbid. cheesy

maybe you have a rétard as a kid, who knows dumb negro.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2020
kunle75:

Grow up and stop crying all over internet,i can see the damage done to your brain with everyday beating from your *********tard

From a cretinous fvcktard aka Gigantic SIMP, you are not only a SIMP but a SIMPLÉTON. cheesycheesy
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
From a cretinous fvcktard aka Gigantic SIMP, you are not only a SIMP but a SIMPLÉTON. cheesycheesy

Stop wasting your data the world has gone pass your type,please allow the sane mind contribute something better ,have a good one. grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by kunle75(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Pained from what? because of a dumb SIMP like you? God forbid. cheesy

maybe you have a rétard as a kid, who knows dumb negro.

The world has gone pass this bro stop been pained grin grin grin

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Petyprincess(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

Abusive father. I won't be surprised if you raise ret.arded kids from all the beatings they receive from you and other people you allow to beat them. cheesy
Never seen you insulting lol grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by abokikhalifa: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nawaaoh:
Video shows a teacher flogging a (JSS) student after condom was found in her bag.

“What is condom doing in your bag”, the man can be heard saying as he flogs the student.

What do y'all say about this?? grin

Watch the video through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/08/video-nigerian-teacher-flogs-jss-female-student-after-condom-was-found-in-her-bag/

That teacher is an olodo. What will flogging teach her ?
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
But...

Which one concern the teacher...

She is free to do whatever she should with her body...

Her parents are the only ones who should discipline her on this

Very very meeeeeh of you
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

Never seen you insulting lol grin

If he thinks that this is how children should be treated then he is abusive. This is not an insult, this is a fact.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Well I don't blame you, like I said earlier your kids will slap and beat shít outta you and you won't be able to do anything, thank God I can never marry an irresponsible woman like you.

No you will marry your kind and raise re.tards because the beatings you two will give them will kill enough brain cells. wink
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Simplecity(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
This aunty na jss student?

Lalasticlala help me look this pics again!
he say Aunty grin grin grin LWKMD

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

No! I will marry my SIMP kind, and we will give birth to a rétard. I will spoil my kids to the brim so that they will beat me up and slap shít outta me when they grow up. wink
I do really pity you, the reason why the kids in America acts foolish and wayward is because they have enough liberty to do whatever they wanna do, if your kid steal Don't knock sense into their head you hear? encourage/advice them to steal more you hear? Irresponsible mother. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

If he thinks that this is how children should be treated then he is abusive. This is not an insult, this is a fact.
Abusive for disciplining my kids? you think like a typical Nigerian girl it's obvious, who knows you might be a teenager like the girl that was beaten. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I do really pity you, the reason why the kids in America acts foolish and wayward is because they have enough liberty to do whatever they wanna do, if your kid steal Don't knock sense into their head you hear? encourage/advice them to steal more you hear? Irresponsible mother. cheesy

I see how well you turned out with all the beatings you received and the average Nigerian too so go knock your head against the wall some more. It won't make much of a different at this point.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Abusive for disciplining my kids? you think like a typical Nigerian girl it's obvious, who knows you might be a teenager like the girl that was beaten. cheesy

You are abusive for allowing other people treat your kids worse than how the animals are treated in my household.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by AlphaStorm: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
nerdfrost:
This looks staged angry angry undecided undecided

Meanwhile if u new to crypto currency and looking for how to gat future crypto check out pi...it is a new crypto currency about to enter the market....currently at over 8m users...still giving out free coins...for more info,check my signature grin grin

I don use ur link
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by TheCork(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

You are abusive for allowing other people treat your kids worse than how the animals are treated in my household.

^^^but why are u Nigeria women all ways carry condom?..this is y I never truss u people & stick wit white womens. White womens here in London dont behave like that(shame) angry
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by stanliwise(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
But...

Which one concern the teacher...

She is free to do whatever she should with her body...

Her parents are the only ones who should discipline her on this
Teachers are your parent while you are in school. Brutality isn’t allowed though.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

I see how well you turned out with all the beatings you received and the average Nigerian too so go knock your head against the wall some more. It won't make much of a different at this point.
I can see you don't have any manners, I guess that's what they thought you too because it's very obvious, grin

if you know you can't discipline your kids the right way, there's no need giving birth to any kids, don't make your kids be a menace to the country, spank him/her if they are wrong, punish them and talk sense into them, that's how a responsible parent should treat their children.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

That's what you think, besides that might be a skit.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by Hathor5(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I can see you don't have any manners, I guess that's what they thought you too because it's very obvious, grin

if you know you can't discipline your kids the right way, there's no need giving birth to any kids, don't make your kids be a menace to the country, spank him/her if they are wrong, punish them and talk sense into them, that's how a responsible crude and abusive parent should treat their children.

Fixed.
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by HomerTimpson: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:
If he dares to do this to any child in my family, he will regret it for the rest of his life.
YINMU! undecided
Re: VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag by jerexzy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
The teacher is a big fool.. .
How is dat his business or was it bcuz the girl refuses to give him his own share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl / See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.