Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme (5209 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Our Husbands Now Enjoy Sex Without Asking Questions. / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by crackhaus: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Same thing they did to Bukatynne, dem don carry am meet Mariahngel. grin

Eyaa...

I wonder how who anyone relates with on NL, on the freaking internet of all places, should be a problem to so-called independent hot chics who ought to have serious lives in the real world. cheesy

I just dey wonder how these ones go dey for real life.
A 'friend of my enemy is my enemy' type of people, even when the enemy does not know he owns a big mansion inside their head. LOL

I am laughing.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:
Zzor, you're enjoying the show right?

Cheers to you!
im just laughing at the way you all are taking this things,its worth laughing over.I don't take things at heart
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:

Why am I just seeing this? This is funny... cheesy

So you have my PIN code grin
Thats if I really mean to.Settle yourselves already
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by crackhaus: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Thats if I really mean to.Settle yourselves already
What is there to settle really? Are they my wives? grin

The best way I know how to avoid all this drama with strangers I don't give a toss about, is to ignore them and not start conversations with them... which is what I do, yet even that doesn't keep them away. cheesy

They should run insane and keep giving me mentions, I want my mansion to become as big as Buckingham Palace inside that their heads.grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Biglittlelois(f): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Smh!!!
Good morning, you have read everything abi smh
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by kodred(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol thread destroyed and OP pushed out. Smh there seems to be a strong gender battle on NL. You lots are just pathetic, fighting for irrelevant things.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by BigJoe19: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Stupid people just spoilt this thread undecided
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:
Lol thread destroyed and OP pushed out. Smh there seems to be a strong gender battle on NL. You lots are just pathetic, fighting for irrelevant things.
Just some baby adults being silly
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Okay, first one.

Would you rather that men want nothing to do with you romantically other than being just friends. Nothing at all. Men would repeatedly and constantly shut you down if you so much as signal interest in them in anything that signals an excess of platonic friendship. Guys flock around you, alright, but not for anything other than just friends. You even offered a stranger $1000 to get laid, but they wouldn't take it. They just want to be friends

Or

Would you rather that men lust after you like their life depends on it. They think nothing of you than to get laid. Some would even go as far as to stick out their genitals in public to get your attention. No one tries to hide the fact that they want nothing to do with you than sex. To the world of men, you are nothing but a piece of meat for them to get laid.

It's not so much about the confusion of humans (or women) than it is about the complexity of humans.

These are extreme scenarios to pick from - I can't divide my mind in a binary because sometimes, I'm not always thinking ... in a kind of one-dimensional way. Sexuality and emotions make us up, together. In varying degrees.

I wish I was a lesbian so I can answer this now sad ... I was raised in a culture shaped by hetero- norms.

I can't imagine EVERY man wanting platonic relationship from me. No. Take this answer like that, since it's women (living breathing beings) you want to understand, not some barbie dolls. And I absolutely do not want to be seen as a fuktoy (why, because of the psychological impact and all...)

If I really have to pick, then first option - but that'll render me something else (not human), for me to live with that choice... My biases, preferences, indoctrinations, personality traits, etc., will have to be wiped off, my mind becoming 'tabula rasa', like those thinkers or whatever say. And if I was that person (blank), this question wouldn't really be that kind of question intended to draw a kind of response... Imagine asking zombies how they feel about flesh-eating/empathy... If you're a resident misogynist, feel free to think this is me speaking from both sides of my mouth, indecisiveness or whatever shit when it is everything far from so...

Oh, and also the OP asked a personal question, so if you are going to be quoting me about how a simple, straightforward answer (that others would have probably given) would do, go back to read and understand the OP's intent.
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Blackmiserable(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Magnoliaa:

It's not so much about the confusion of humans (or women) than it is about the complexity of humans.

These are extreme scenarios to pick from - I can't divide my mind in a binary because sometimes, I'm not always thinking ... in a kind of one-dimensional way. Sexuality and emotions make us up, together. In varying degrees.

I wish I was a lesbian so I can answer this now sad ... I was raised in a culture shaped by hetero- norms.

I can't imagine EVERY man wanting platonic relationship from me. No. Take this answer like that, since it's women (living breathing beings) you want to understand, not some barbie dolls. And I absolutely do not want to be seen as a fuktoy (why, because of the psychological impact and all...)

If I really have to pick, then first option - but that'll render me something else (not human), for me to live with that choice... My biases, preferences, indoctrinations, personality traits, etc., will have to be wiped off, my mind becoming 'tabula rasa', like those thinkers or whatever say. And if I was that person (blank), this question wouldn't really be that kind of question intended to draw a kind of response... Imagine asking zombies how they feel about flesh-eating/empathy... If you're a resident misogynist, feel free to think this is me speaking from both sides of my mouth, indecisiveness or whatever shit when it is everything far from so...

Oh, and also the OP asked a personal question, so if you are going to be quoting me about how a simple, straightforward answer (that others would have probably given) would do, go back to read and understand the OP's intent.

Mrs. Feminist, thank you very much for your own contribution lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Year-old Conjoined Twins Bound At The Waist Wish Never To Be Separated(photos / Is Marriage A Contract Or Covenant / She Wants Me To Give Up Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.