Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. (767 Views)

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by bodybuilder: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
I've studied this alpha game, one thing I've come to understand is that most alpha nale strategies entails just creating a facade of being a high value man.

For example, ignoring women. High value men/alpha male ignore women unintentionally, because they're actually busy with other important things or with other women.

They don't ignore them cause they are playing mind games.

Females can tell if you're ignoring them cause you other ladies or you're trying to fake it, play mind games.

I feel girls can sense when you're just faking high value.

The best thing to do is to work on yourself: make money, improve your looks, get famous.

Because when you have the things above, your game and confidence will be more natural.

Girls know when you aren't high value and just putting up a front, faking confidence.

I've learnt that you can't fake this high value man/alpha male thing. It comes from within.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Juliusmomoh: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
U people should please stop this bull_shit... Biko
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Uzomacharles: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Disadvantage Of Free 50MB

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Meedon: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lord of Simp.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by bodybuilder: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Meedon:
Lord of Simp.

I'm no simp!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Meedon: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
bodybuilder:

I'm no simp!

Okay
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
You can't fake "high value" if you have none. Any man who fakes his value is no alpha male.

Red pill is just educating men on their values and how to stand for it. The concept of faking high value is related to pickup artistry and has nothing to do with Red Pill.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by bodybuilder: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Activist001:
You can't fake "high value" if you have none. Any man who fakes his value is no alpha male.

Red pill is just educating men on their values and how to stand for it. The concept of faking high value is related to pickup artistry and has nothing to do with Red Pill.

Rightly said, boss.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by planetx13: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
bodybuilder:
I've studied this alpha game, one thing I've come to understand is that most alpha nale strategies entails just creating a facade of being a high value man.

For example, ignoring women. High value men/alpha male ignore women unintentionally, because they're actually busy with other important things or with other women.

They don't ignore them cause they are playing mind games.

Females can tell if you're ignoring them cause you other ladies or you're trying to fake it, play mind games.

I feel girls can sense when you're just faking high value.

The best thing to do is to work on yourself: make money, improve your looks, get famous.

Because when you have the things above, your game and confidence will be more natural.

Girls know when you aren't high value and just putting up a front, faking confidence.

I've learnt that you can't fake this high value man/alpha male thing. It comes from within.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by paulsoniv: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Give him a gourd of palm wine
Its on me grin
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by bodybuilder: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Disadvantage Of Free 50MB

What do you mean?
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by tobechi74: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
You try sha
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alpha, simp, redpill, feminism, all those things are lipsrsealed

Just love yourself and of course your familia. Go out or engage in a relationship if you're capable; don't go and spoil a friendship/relationship because of redpill/feminism/Alpha simp or whatsoever, learn some truth and don't push it in people's faces. Everyone isn't the same.
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hiaaaah ohhh make you nah no make me hate woman oooooo
Abeg I take God beg una
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by chinecherem97974: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
:Lord of Simp.I'm no simp!
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
True talk wink

They also play sympathy card and blame girls always,,,,,

You can't see redpiller advising co eleribuu redpiller but they always wannk on girl's matter and calling people simp,, they always find girl's mistake as if they're perfect ,, they derive joy and happiness whenever girls made mistake wink

Moreover , aswear nah nairaland make me know wetin be redpill go out there for this niger it is rare to see somebody dat know what redpill is,, and i read about it also

Though the fact that I don't know about redpill before doesn't mean say i mumu, I'm a smart guy dat doesn't tolerate shit naturally , i think deeply before doing anything ,

Even when i noticed what redpill is i don't feel bad about my past cuss i have never fall into any girls pit in my life and it can't juss happen,

Most of this redpiller are eleribuu somebody, very frustrated soul ,

What you need is to work harder and think wisely dats all smiley
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by SPOLO(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Alpha, simp, redpill, feminism, all those things are lipsrsealed

Just love yourself and of course your familia. Go out or engage in a relationship if you're capable; don't go and spoil a friendship/relationship because of redpill/feminism/Alpha simp or whatsoever, learn some truth and don't push it in people's faces. Everyone isn't the same.
but boss being a simp is bad.
I realy suffered in the past but now i changed my ways and i am happy with myself in terms of relationship

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
SPOLO:
but boss being a simp is bad.
I realy suffered in the past but now i changed my ways and i am happy with myself in terms of relationship
Don't be anything (simp or alpha), go for whoever the person is, if the person don't want, try again or leave. Doesn't sound easy for everyone, I have this "I don't care" side of me, maybe why.
Re: The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game. by SPOLO(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Don't be anything (simp or alpha), go for whoever the person is, if the person don't want, try again or leave. Doesn't sound easy for everyone, I have this "I don't care" side of me, maybe why.
I know but the word simp actually mean acting stupid and foolishly which i was in my previous relationships.
Even my female friend had to sit me down and speak senses into my brain grin grin

since then i amended my ways not that i became alpha by using girls and dump them o never!

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If Your Girlfriend Makes Unnecessary Demands From You / Advice / Watch American Singer, Chloe Bailey Shakes Her Big Backside In Bussitchallenge V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.