Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract (37882 Views)

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France / Asisat Oshoala Pictured With Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
shogsmania:

Your stupidity towers above others
my stupid it is your greatest wisdom.
Son of nobody
Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by Nasproperty: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by staneless(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

We know the cartoon is the wrong description.
It's like you Messi fans are just like APC goats. Wait for Barca's revealing secrets of Messi. You ll know you ewure is like a gentle devil

Emi, messi fan? angry
You don't know me, pls!
Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
staneless:

Emi, messi fan? angry
You don't know me, pls!
ok. I agree say I no Sabi u
Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by Rhema04(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

barca can't see the way madrid parted ways with Ronaldo..... they are afraid because they know that without messi barca is like a normal average team
.. It is beyond this, Barcelona are afraid of the number of endorsement deals they will lose if Messi should leave the club... They are still having some deals till now because Messi is still wearing that shirt, the moment he goes , some endorsement deals go..
Re: Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract by staneless(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2020
prince3009:

This cartoon is so off-point!
o

Lol...I don't expect everyone to relate actually grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom / Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.