Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43646 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na so the fraud take start........ grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by jesmond3945: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't know why Suleiman likes politicians. Let him join a party now.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Dangrace01: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls

Better

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
hope he will also come back for prayer of consolation after losing?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by jesmond3945: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians
don't mind them especially Suleiman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Queenoffucks(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gullible Nigerians

Fvck Nigerian politics

And if you're reading this with one kind eye...
Fvck you.

Queenoffucks

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by techmo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coasting to victory.... The people's incoming Governor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
So God supports godfatherism or is Apostle praying without spiritual direction?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fakes. Scam
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politiicians
chairman I was at the church today

Ize iyamu was not allowed to climb the pulpit

Check dat place he is standing is the first step to the alter
D alter has like 3 steps

Sulieman did not endorse ize iyamu

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Godons1: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Biafrans and Obaseki right now. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians

The Church has politicized the pulpits,
While the Edo politics has been Christianized,
pastor praying for pastor to take over the public treasury for the church.
This conspiracy has been planned by these pastorpreneur since the inception of C.A.N.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by greggng: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have no doubt in my mind that this izy iyamu will beat obasaki hands down...the children of God are with him ....infact I became his support after reading the bible quote. ....when the righteous are in power the people will not suffer...obasaki new party is the reason why apc inherited so much problems ....Pdp brought us to where we are right now....it will take apc many years to solve all the problems created by papa deceive pikin party ....each time I see people asking us to vote back pdp....my mind begins to wonder if they 've short memories .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by drezo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Politicians grin

Check this thread if you need some money before December.

https://www.nairaland.com/6086654/thread-people-want-get-rich#93385843
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nathdoug201:
He didn't say he is supporting him he just pray for him so God can protect him and his running mate during the election
Next time read in between the lines before you comment..

I understand Nigeria politics far more than you. When a pastor publicly prays for a contestant in an election in Nigeria, it means endorsement. You don’t expect him to issue a press statement declaring support for him. Putting him on his church pulpit and praying for him is enough to send the message to his church members.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by drezo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Politicians grin

Check this thread if you need some money before December.

https://www.nairaland.com/6086654/thread-people-want-get-rich#93385843
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by fredoooooo: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hahah this remind me of Oga johna and Buhari election , make those yahoo pastor cash out abeg , chop ya own money grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by LegacyB: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Honestly not that I like oshiomole or ize-iyamu is boy but I pray he wins. The political persecution game Obaseki is playing is a disgrace to our sensibilities. How can u dine with the devil and seek to court Angels all of a sudden.He is part of the reasons Oshiomole is empowered right now.Most importantly these guys are not worth our stress or strengths, they are all same of same.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
is it true that pdp win in edo state
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by nnamdismart25(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
He never prayed that he becomes governor but for protection during the election!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Buchi950:
is it true that pdp win in edo state
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
I don’t like Sule but I don’t mind his support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
[/s] Hypocrite! undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
My own na make that holy ghost fire wey dem write for that banner just by mistake decide say him wan come down na to say hello to them according to the thoughts or their hearts and the works of their hands, you go see as all of dem go fling microphone and chairs throwey begin shout "Jeeeesus, blood of Jeeeesus, Chinekeee".

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by pafra(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls

Check the topic again. Get understanding get wisdom

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
StarGraphic:
Let the best man win

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
You go run am 1k...I just need 3D logo mockup sad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Rebuke: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
This doesn't change anything. It's just a normal thing for him to have done, but it doesn't mean Izeyamu will win.

Even if Obassaki himself goes there next Sunday Apostle Suleman will still do the same thing.

I stand with Obassaki!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
/
If they rig him in, some will say that it is God's will. grin just as armed robbers pray for safe operation. Guess what? Some of them do have successful operation. I guess their prayers were answered.

/
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Rebuke: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
techmo:
Coasting to victory.... The people's incoming Governor

Smh. Yhu better calm down bro.

Obassaki will win.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:

I understand Nigeria politics far more than you. When a pastor publicly prays for a contestant in an election in Nigeria, it means endorsement. You don’t expect him to issue a press statement declaring support for him. Putting him on his church pulpit and praying for him is enough to send the message to his church members.
so if ize iyamu is in Auchi and he called Suleiman that he is worshiping in his church on Sunday you expect him to say no..
You need to have a rethink mate

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pastor suleiman fears nobody. Had he seen that he would win, he wouldn't have hesitated to say so there and then without being afraid of the governor or even president. Ize-iyamu is just wasting his time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.