Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43645 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2020
edorhe14:

Obaseki is winning the election by a landslide.
I would Qoute you when the election is over, by God's grace.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by emmyyoung4me(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2020
*FINLIG* is a platform that has been long awaited for. No platform gives you this opportunity to master courses worth thousands of Naira for just 1k. It's surprising how they made it so cheap just to share hidden secrets on digital skills and social networking. The courses are well detailed, self explanatory, straight to the point and strategic, equipped with the latest information on all aspects and versions. Thank God for *FINLIG*, literally it has come to bridge the gap between lay man and digital skill. Thanks to the fast critical thinking developers that put up this platform.

With just 1k you can learn multiple digital skills such as website development, running Social media ads, graphics design, cartoon animation, video editing etc.

The interesting aspect is that you can earn as much as 50% on referrals, imagine learning and earning.
Note: referral is optional it does not stop you from learning.

Check my signature for contact
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Cardinalpoint: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
greggng:

Osibanjo is not the president of this country ...the position of vice president is ceremonial ...and doesn't command so much power according to our constitution...Your statement doesn't make sense cos osibanjo is not in a position to stamp his authority on issues ...But in Edo state case , we are talking about the governor nor deputy governor ...
Will you say this same thing assuming Buhari is performing well?
I am very sure it is people like you that will ascribe his success to Osinbajo and start quoting that same verse
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I understand Nigeria politics far more than you. When a pastor publicly prays for a contestant in an election in Nigeria, it means endorsement. You don’t expect him to issue a press statement declaring support for him. Putting him on his church pulpit and praying for him is enough to send the message to his church members.
mr politics understander I hope you saw this trend https://www.nairaland.com/6101522/apostle-suleman-prays-governor-obaseki#93640470
I knew this day will come..
You better say what you know next time
Shebi Suleman is endorsing POI and Obaseki at a time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.