Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43643 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by OmoManU: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
one thing we have come to realise is that many of these people are not really against APC but Buhari

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Praying for the looters
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nathdoug201:
so if ize iyamu is in Auchi and he called Suleiman that he is worshiping in his church on Sunday you expect him to say no..
You need to have a rethink mate

Stop arguing blindly. Everything that happened in Sule’s church today was arranged. It was not a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:
I have no doubt in my mind that this izy iyamu will beat obasaki hands down...the children of God are with him ....infact I became his support after reading the bible quote. ....when the righteous are in power the people will not suffer...obasaki new party is the reason why apc inherited so much problems ....[b]Pdp brought us to where we are right now....it will take apc many years to solve all the pro[/b]blems created by papa deceive pikin party ....each time I see people asking us to vote back pdp....my mind begins to wonder if they 've short memories .

For YEARS Ize-Iyamu was in PDP. Does a chameleon suddenly become a leaf because it has decided to blend with it's environment? Iyamu has nothing to offer. I'm somewhat pro-PDP. But I supported Obaseki when he was the APC flag bearer the last time. I'm not saying Obaseki is the messiah, but I will always pick Obaseki over Iyamu anytime or day. And like Slawomir would say, twice on election day

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Advocate500: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
I don’t like Sule but I don’t mind his support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
is tinubu contesting election in edo state? Because I am not understanding it again.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by BrightDeGea(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians
look the photos well, the politician wasn't standing on the pulpit he wasn't even close to it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Advocate500:
is tinubu contesting election in edo state? Because I am not understanding it again.

I guess Tinubu is tormenting you in your dreams because I don’t see any correlation between my post and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Abuleoshi: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
This same man that hates anything APC? This life no balance ooh���
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:
I have no doubt in my mind that this izy iyamu will beat obasaki hands down...the children of God are with him ....infact I became his support after reading the bible quote. ....when the righteous are in power the people will not suffer...obasaki new party is the reason why apc inherited so much problems ....Pdp brought us to where we are right now....it will take apc many years to solve all the problems created by papa deceive pikin party ....each time I see people asking us to vote back pdp....my mind begins to wonder if they 've short memories .

Lol.. you are a quarter smart. We have seen more than enough from his fellow Rccg pastor in Aso Rock. So come with another trick.. 'THE RIGHTEOUS ' doesn't mean PASTOR ,CHURCH MEMBER ,CHURCH GOER NOR BENCH WARMER..

RIGHTEOUS PASTOR INDEED.. Abeg pass
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Cardinalpoint: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:
I have no doubt in my mind that this izy iyamu will beat obasaki hands down...the children of God are with him ....infact I became his support after reading the bible quote. ....when the righteous are in power the people will not suffer...obasaki new party is the reason why apc inherited so much problems ....Pdp brought us to where we are right now....it will take apc many years to solve all the problems created by papa deceive pikin party ....each time I see people asking us to vote back pdp....my mind begins to wonder if they 've short memories .
The way Osinbajo is in power and people are not suffering.

People just like quoting scriptures to back up their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:

I understand Nigeria politics far more than you. When a pastor publicly prays for a contestant in an election in Nigeria, it means endorsement. You don’t expect him to issue a press statement declaring support for him. Putting him on his church pulpit and praying for him is enough to send the message to his church members.

LIES LIES LIES... You understand the church..lol.. you dey even go church to even understand the church? Someone that attended the service gave you first hand info and you are there talking about understanding the church.. you don understand your self finish?

Abeg read up and stop "jonzing" here

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mutemenot:
So barehead has finally won Apostle wink

Bald head smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
pafra:

Check the topic again. Get understanding get wisdom

Someone in that service is telling actually happened and you are there quoting something else.. we don see finish.lol. endorse indeed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by greggng: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

For YEARS Ize-Iyamu was in PDP. Does a chameleon suddenly become a leaf because it has decided to blend with it's environment? Iyamu has nothing to offer. I'm somewhat pro-PDP. But I supported Obaseki when he was the APC flag bearer the last time. I'm not saying Obaseki is the messiah, but I will always pick Obaseki over Iyamu anytime or day. And like Slawomir would say, twice on election day

I disagree with you on the statement that izy iyamu has nothing to offer...granted he was in pdp cos apc didn't nominate him as their flag bearer...he was one of those that founded apc in Edo state before Adams impose obasaki on apc ....that imposition drove him to pdp....he has returned back to his root ...he has never become governor neither has he held positions from which you can judge his performance ... I am happy he will bring the fear of God in everything he does when elected ...if our leaders fear God, then they will manage the resources for the greater good of the masses...Edo people 've tried obasaki and failed completely ....they wanna try the pastor who is now their saviour.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop arguing blindly. Everything that happened in Sule’s church today was arranged. It was not a coincidence.

Lol.. arranged by you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

LIES LIES LIES... You understand the church..lol.. you dey even go church to even understand the church? Someone that attended the service gave you first hand info and you are there talking about understanding the church.. you don understand your self finish?

Abeg read up and stop "jonzing" here

You are the one jonzing if you can’t read in between the lines. You can fly with whatever makes you happy but the fact is that Sule is supporting Osagie Ize-Iyamu and what happened today was pre-arranged.

The truth may be hard for sheeples like you to believe but it is what it is. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nchenches: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
So Apostle Suleiman still believes in the type of election that goes on in Nigeria?
In other words, he does not understand that as long as one Nigeria lasts, so long shall the decimation of life in Southern Kaduna.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by therajah: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
We move
Edo 2020
Since the anointing has been poured on him, when is Obaseki handing over.
Which annointing was poured on him? He only prayed for God's protection on him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:

You are the one jonzing if you can’t read in between the lines. You can fly with whatever makes you happy but the fact is that Sule is supporting Osagie Ize-Iyamu and what happened today was pre-arranged.

The truth may be hard for sheeples like you to believe but it is what it is. Deal with it.

Abeg go rest.. it's too early jonzing around here.. understand church indeed..lol..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by nicestguy1: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Make legit money through tested and trusted herbal products that change lives.

Sell as a retailer or distributor and watch your pocket swell with money made from helping people overcome complicated health challenges like ED, Diabetes, menstrual issues, arthritis, fibrois, prostate e.t.c

You can buy for your self consumption or medication and still make money. Visit the link below to know more, register and change your life and lives around you.

https://www.thegreenmondays.com/Kowope1
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by greggng: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cardinalpoint:
The way Osinbajo is in power and people are not suffering.

People just like quoting scriptures to back up their interest.

Osibanjo is not the president of this country ...the position of vice president is ceremonial ...and doesn't command so much power according to our constitution...Your statement doesn't make sense cos osibanjo is not in a position to stamp his authority on issues ...But in Edo state case , we are talking about the governor nor deputy governor ...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by therajah: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
espn:
He will win...
Whyyy?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by AMWBF(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
The election na scam sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Our Apostle have spoken and so shall it be
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uyi168:
There is no difference between an average politician and an average clergyman..
They are roll and dine together..

The members /masses are usually the mumus inside.. grin

Evercurious and Nathdoug201 are on this table. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:

I disagree with you on the statement that izy iyamu has nothing to offer...granted he was in pdp cos apc didn't nominate him as their flag bearer...he was one of those that founded apc in Edo state before Adams impose obasaki on apc ....that imposition drove him to pdp....he has returned back to his root ...he has never become governor neither has he held positions from which you can judge his performance ... I am happy he will bring the fear of God in everything he does when elected ...if our leaders fear God, then they will manage the resources for the greater good of the masses...Edo people 've tried obasaki and failed completely ....they wanna try the pastor who is now their saviour.

Don't all our leaders have the fear of God? Or does one have to be a Pastor to emphasise the fear of God?

Life is about principles, which neither of these candidates have. Also how do we deal with the ₦700m allegation leveled against Iyamu by Oshiomole? Remember that something similar was done to Magu and when it became right for "the powers that be" all those previously covered allegations where unearthed and used to corner Magu. The same fate lies for Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
We move
Edo 2020
Since the anointing has been poured on him, when is Obaseki handing over.

All Na wash
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sholaco:
When you get to the throne, please do not forget God
The only throne he will get to is in ojuelegba under bridge
Obaseki two sure twice wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by iokpebholo: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ruling party Apostle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.