Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43643 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by anonimi: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Suleiman can pray for anybody
That is not to say ize Iya mumu won't lose

Iya mumu don lose already.
Edo people have worked excellently, from door to door, for that outcome.
Na only confirmation remain.
The wannabe godfather, coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole has failed woefully in his repackaging attempt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

Ize-Iyamu will take Edo back to Igbinedion’s era – Oshiomhole
September 18, 2016

The Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has criticised a former Governor of the state, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, for saying Oshomhole’s successor will emerge from the Peoples Democratic Party.

Igbinedion, who was governed the state between 1999 and 2007, had recently said that the next governor would not only emerge from his political family but that the party would win by a wide margin.

But Oshiomhole told journalists at the 84th birthday celebration of a former Governor of the Midwestern region, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia on Saturday that the state would not return to the ‎”dark era” of the opposition party.

The governor said that the task for residents of state on September 28, the day of the governorship poll, was to choose whether they wanted the house of Igbinedion, as allegedly represented by Pastor Ize-Iyamu, or they wanted to sustain the breakaway.

‎He explained, “The people have a clear choice to make. You want Igbinedion era back because Ize-Iyamu has been straight forward on it that they want to change this change to the Igbinedion era. Lucky has confirmed that one of their own would be used to reverse the clock back.”

He added, “Edo cannot return to the house of the Igbinedions… They want to use tax payers’ money to celebrate a man who has never served Edo State. ‎”

He called on people to vote for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, in order to move the state forward.

“Edo people have seen the light. They cannot go back to the dark era which the Igbinedion house represents. They will consolidate the present gain and raise it to a higher level by voting for Godwin Obaski, who is not and will never be part of the Igbinedions,” he said.

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-will-take-edo-back-igbinedions-era-oshiomhole/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by anonimi: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Angelfrost:
Smh... The clergyman ought to know better... What happens to his integrity if or when Ize-Iyamu gets elected and messes up??! Pity!!!

Going by the logistics of what Edo people have done to avoid the yoke of a godfather in their state, the only way for Iya mumu to win is with the remote control from Aso Rock and the pain of rigging of the former chairman of the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC.
Even that one no sure, because I am confident that Edo people won't allow anyone frustrate their efforts to continue with the less bad option of the two candidates.
NPN Omoboriowo Ondo 1983 on my mind.

#Rig_and_Roast activated.

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
A failed mission!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by rolams(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
martineverest:
hope he will also come back for prayer of consolation after losing?

Definitely!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls
he only prayed for his journey mercy. Just STFU which other journey are you talking about. why are you defending your so called pastor . Una mumu never do una abi ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
makeherscream:
he only prayed for his journey mercy. Just STFU which other journey are you talking about. why are you defending your so called pastor . Una mumu never do una abi ?

I have no problem with how you think

So shift
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
In business, you have to respect every customer.

That's the point.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:

I have no problem with how you think

So shift
me too and how you lie. madam Abeg shift
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
I don’t like Sule but I don’t mind his support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
is like you don't like rice but don't mind eating it with stew �����
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by favor914: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians
To solicit the votes of the Faithful, it is most prevalent in the United States.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
God is not a partial being
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by branhampaul: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
From church to mosque, mosque to traditional rulers, then back to church. Then repeat.

I like his zeal though.

But, Obaseki 4 + 4 wink wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Lovine: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Your WhatsApp pls

StarGraphic:
Let the best man win

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by jaybliss1410(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:
Unserious fellow. Obaseki 4 + 4 just like they did Buhari 4 + 4. What is good for the cow is good for the malu. What goes around comes afar. Hehehe
You failed to remember the 4+4 signal was produced by APC and meant for their member. is obaseki an Apc member? Let the cow enjoy their produce and let malu looka after its installed billboard. just saying tho!

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by roszilman: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
who cares whether u like him, he dnt even knw dat u exist. Keep ur damn hatred!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by earnit3: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
See ya head like wire.

tosine102:
After he don wire him account
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by edorhe14(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
We move
Edo 2020
Since the anointing has been poured on him, when is Obaseki handing over.
Obaseki is winning the election by a landslide.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by proddey(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
one 419 praying for another 419
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
Enemy of Edo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by oyeb15: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
prayer to d gods. they know themselves
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prayers for sale
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians

Should he have chased him away? The House of God is suppose to be open to all; neutral with no atom of bias. Just like the Oba's palace.

He asked to be prayed for, he asked to speak to the congregation. The apostle wouldn't have chased him away na.

Besides take a closer look at the group picture the Apostle doesn't seem so enthusiastic about the whole thing in the pic.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 5:01am On Aug 31, 2020
tosine102:
After he don wire him account

Nah Obaseki deh pay Tax up and down, where will Ize get money to pay Tax collectors?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2020
supportnija:

Nah policians deh pay heavy tithes ,Wetin poor man get than to b shouting on to God to answer their calls like politicians grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Prechgold1180:
chairman I was at the church today

Ize iyamu was not allowed to climb the pulpit

Check dat place he is standing is the first step to the alter
D alter has like 3 steps

Sulieman did not endorse ize iyamu

Deh there deh deceive yourself, both of them are politicians, u get heavy tithe to pay?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Angelfrost:
Smh... The clergyman ought to know better... What happens to his integrity if or when Ize-Iyamu gets elected and messes up??! Pity!!!

Stop this ranting I beg, is Ize not Edolite? Una deh talk as if he is from Togo, let edolites decide who they want on Sept 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.