Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43642 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by donatus101(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:
Unserious fellow. Obaseki 4 + 4 just like they did Buhari 4 + 4. What is good for the cow is good for the malu. What goes around comes afar. Hehehe
but oshiomole doesn't deserve to be the chairman of the party odubu doesn't deserve to be the chairman of NDDC. Oga your hypocrisy stinks!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
I don’t like Sule but I don’t mind his support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

From one fake pastor to another fake pastor? grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
We move
Edo 2020
Since the anointing has been poured on him, when is Obaseki handing over.

Anointing of dodi dodi aka adofuro?
Or what anointing does Suleiman have apart from a fuckery anointing

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
One of the reasons, God won't hearken to some prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
tosine102:
After he don wire him account

From the remnants of the looting under Igbinedion

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Smh... The clergyman ought to know better... What happens to his integrity if or when Ize-Iyamu gets elected and messes up??! Pity!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by duality(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
He prayed for his campaign not the victory.

Going by what I read.

Abi did I miss something ?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uyi168:
There is no difference between an average politician and an average clergyman..
They are roll and dine together..

The members /masses are usually the mumus inside.. grin

Did the late Benin reggae musician not sing it so well?

Religion na politics,
All of them na Pharisees
Religion is politics,
Them are hypocrites..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Fearlez: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Two shameless fraud.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
duality:
He prayed for his campaign not the victory.

Going by what I read.

Abi did I miss something ?

Hmm .............. meaning? undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by greggng: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Don't all our leaders have the fear of God? Or does one have to be a Pastor to emphasise the fear of God?

Life is about principles, which neither of these candidates have. Also how do we deal with the ₦700m allegation leveled against Iyamu by Oshiomole? Remember that something similar was done to Magu and when it became right for "the powers that be" all those previously covered allegations where unearthed and used to corner Magu. The same fate lies for Iyamu.

This is where I am different ...I don't believe in media trial An allegation is not a prove of conviction ...only a competent court can say he is guilty ...in politics people say all kinds of rubish against their opponent ....but when tested in court nothing comes out of it . Izy iyamu 700million case is still in court ....untill he is confirmed guilty by a court ,our law says he is innocent .....that is what we call rule of law. Same goes to Magu ....all you are hearing is media trial ...that holds no water ..,if a panel is set up, the panel has to submit their report before further action has to be taken ....The newspapers are just using you guys that believe in media trial to sell their papers..., As far as I am concern both men are innocent untill a court says otherwise .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls
No where in the message was it mentioned that the pastor prayed otherwise, what you have stated is exactly same thing in the body of the very short piece.

And nowhere did it allege also that pastor Suleiman asked members to support the candidate.. Haba, na wa for you oooooo.

Abi na the heading confuse you? undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

Stop lieing pls

APC and lies are inseparable. They are like Siamese twins, joined together for life.
Why do you think that they have LIE Mohammed as former spokesperson and misinformation minister? grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by joiyke89: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
TMSMedia:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministry Apostle Johnson Suleiman has prayed for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu ahead of the September governorship election in Edo State

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu who is presently on ward to ward campaign tour in Edo North, worshipped on Sunday at the headquarters of Omega Fire Ministry in Auchi, he said he was blessed with the message from the man of God Apostle Johnson Suleiman and also learnt a lot from the message.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu while endearing for the support of the church said "I come as your own this morning to ask for your support because I desire to be the Governor of Edo state, the bible says in Proverbs 29:2, when the righteous are in authority the people rejoice" He asked for prayers and votes of members of the church.

While the congregation cheered the APC gubernatorial candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Apostle Johnson Suleiman prayed God guide and protect Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, his running mate Hon. Gani Audu and his campaign team as they continue their tour seeking supports and campaigning votes from ward to ward.
I fear for obaseki if this is the case, the way out is for Obaseki to look for one who Apostle Johnson Suleiman submits to and ask for a greater auntion. This is spiritual matter a canal mind will not understand this move
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seguno2: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Don't all our leaders have the fear of God? Or does one have to be a Pastor to emphasise the fear of God?

Life is about principles, which neither of these candidates have. Also how do we deal with the ₦700m allegation leveled against Iyamu by Oshiomole? Remember that something similar was done to Magu and when it became right for "the powers that be" all those previously covered allegations where unearthed and used to corner Magu. The same fate lies for Iyamu.

The N700 million allegation is not by comrade Oshiomole. It is by EFCC and in court.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
this suleman self na arsenal fans me na Chelsea support ize iyamu me supporting obaseki let it begins grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Politics and religion are two dangerous weapons.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dididrumz:
If Obaseki goes there, He'll still pray for Him too.
Nothing special
In business, you have to respect every customer.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
con men
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop arguing blindly. Everything that happened in Sule’s church today was arranged. It was not a coincidence.
say what you know bro
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Stop lieing pls

I thought you're in Dublin. You seem to be sounding so pained.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93387726:

and this below.......

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

Here is your reply below Chief Tayo......
Please stop quoting me
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by farem: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=tosine102 post=93387697]After he don wire him account[/quote]

You have been cursed wired to think this way. Your soul abhors success and quickly finds faults in any positive, harmless step. It's unfortunate.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by tosine102: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=farem post=93390620][/quote]Bleep off
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by farem: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
supportnija:
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians

What do you suggest they do for him? Send him back?
You that will never answer your papa calling you when one, idiotic Councillorship aspirant visits your ghetto.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Caseless: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sule Don Cure his receding hairline issue by completely removing everything.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
No comments.... lemme just pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.