Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What A Pretty Lady Did To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Pretty Lady Did To Me (3269 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Silasloaded(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Imagine toasting a cute babe and she swept you off your feet with her fake british accent. She uses words precisely and makes easy, fluent sentences.
Then you get home, and decided to relax only to receive an sms from that "Phonetic" damsel and you click on the mssg but can't decipher what she wrote because her text is incoherent, incomprehensible and disjointed! And you will be like " shey na this gal i meet for corner or na another person"

Have you ever been in that situationundecided because this shit happened to me an hour ago and i'v not been able to reply her.

I don't want to sound rude...i don't want to tell her that i can't comprehend what she wrote embarassed but that won't stop me from fuuccking and dumping her ass.
To be loke you Boss Prince of the east im dey hungry me Oo!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Keep growing, bro. We all passed through your stage.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Keep growing, bro. We all passed through your stage.

not my fault embarassed they actually made me feel less human growing up as a guy

The ones that were always billing me and I thought I was always helping out of love whilst I was the fool

well I thank God I learned twas just in the hard way that love left me. cc; HomerTimpson
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I dont do things the way he does for the records .. But you telling him that Karma is Bitch and Bla Bla Bla..
Karma is not involved in this kind of matter..
If kArma dey for this kain matter.. 70% of nigerian girls for dn die now or dey deformed for how the have treated guys in the past..
So leace talk bro..

please make him and WoundedLamb understand

most of us were not like this until girls turned us to become this. that's what they love isn't it? Guys that treats them bad
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

please make him and WoundedLamb understand

most of us were not like this until girls turned us to become this. that's what they love isn't it? Guys that treats them bad
I was nice, caring and free but gals turned me into a beast...i don't give a fvck abuh luv, i might decide to fvck my gal bestfriend....i might toast u 2day and breakup 2moa..no love found, no love lost.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by HomerTimpson: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

not my fault embarassed they actually made me feel less human growing up as a guy

The ones that were always billing me and I thought I was always helping out of love whilst I was the fool

well I thank God I learned twas just in the hard way that love left me. cc; HomerTimpson
an eye for an eye will make the world go blind bro,we are guys too and we've moved on. I was almost electrocuted cos i wanted to charge my phone so i could call the girl i love. I received the shock of my life when i was dumped just cos she gained admission back that without any prior reason or misunderstanding,las las i still sent her airtime when she went for service in PH. My first love now dey there o, despite say i dey my lane o. So my guy chill and move on,just put her for friend zone and let her know where she's lacking as a friend while you concentrate on your future. #PEACE
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
AudioDelhi:
I de face similar thing too... The case bin de confuse me

This girl go speak fluent ontop phone..no pidgin at all from start to end... But when e enter texting time... Na incoherent jargons

Well maybe nah all these phone typing mistakes..
Jargons?? like the sentences are wrong or d spelling..wic one??
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by HomerTimpson: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arubam:
I was nice, caring and free but gals turned me into a beast...i don't give a fvck abuh luv, i might decide to fvck my gal bestfriend....i might toast u 2day and breakup 2moa..no love found, no love lost.
if you were nice and bla bla you won't ever change cos i believe "people change when they realise who they are". Did you ever think of what you are planting for the coming generations? Let me say that
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
globalmart:

Well maybe nah all these phone typing mistakes..
Jargons?? like the sentences are wrong or d spelling..wic one??
Wrong spelling and disjointed words.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
if you were nice and bla bla you won't ever change cos i believe "people change when they realise who they are". Did you ever think of what you are planting for the coming generations? Let me say that
some ppl will break u to d extent u will become unbreakable.......leave love for loveth and face life.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Haywhymido(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Imagine toasting a cute babe and she swept you off your feet with her fake british accent. She uses words precisely and makes easy, fluent sentences.
Then you get home, and decided to relax only to receive an sms from that "Phonetic" damsel and you click on the mssg but can't decipher what she wrote because her text is incoherent, incomprehensible and disjointed! And you will be like " shey na this gal i meet for corner or na another person"

Have you ever been in that situationundecided because this shit happened to me an hour ago and i'v not been able to reply her.

I don't want to sound rude...i don't want to tell her that i can't comprehend what she wrote embarassed but that won't stop me from fuuccking and dumping her ass.
if you really want to do what you said, let her know you couldn't comprehend what she wrote. Trust me you will easily have your way. Infact, tell her you doubt if it was the girl you met today that text you. They(ladies) like fellows that plays with their mind a lot.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Haywhymido(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

] if you really want to do what you said, let her know you couldn't comprehend what she wrote. Trust me you will easily have your way. Infact, tell her you doubt if it was the girl you met today that text you. They(ladies) like fellows that plays with their mind a lot
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Haywhymido(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You guys are never tired of this rubbish. You just created this thread to say this. Is it not the same fvck 99% of men are also searching for? Was it not sex you were also looking for? How does her writing skills collectively define the female gender? Are men any better writers than women? You said it yourself that she speaks near to perfect English so anything could have made her text to come out disjointed. She might have typed it in a hurry or while sleepy or anything. You just got the first text from her and the first thing that comes to your mind is, "let me go to Nairaland and bash girls!" And you think you're mature? The way you boys run to the internet to wail about everything concerning the opposite sex, I honestly wonder the kind of men our ladies are going to end up with in future; overgrown babies.

You say "dumb" as if you were already dating her. Leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates her will go for her. If it's sex she wants as a lady, she'd definitely get it anytime she wants.

Grow up!
I never knew dick is that easy to come by in your area

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bbnaija Eviction 14yrs Ago (2006) _ Ebuka Was Evicted From Bbnaija House / How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. / The Way Ladies Give Away Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.