Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) (3289 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning to you all!
I want to ask, is a 23 - 25 years old person too young to build a rental house?
I want to go into real estate, I heard it's a lucrative business, so that's why I'm asking.

And how much will I need for this project? I want it to be a 2 storey building.
Thanks for your help.

Modified: Pictures removed
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Hello?
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by GenAbacha(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Whatever you’re doing, find a trusted builder who will handle the project from start to finish.

Incorporate a real estate company and employ one or two people to be managing this and other rental properties you may develop.

Don’t show your face or make noise as a 25 year old property developer.

People are wicked and efcc are looking for young rich guys to intimidate.

Work with sense.

18 Likes

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Location matters.

I have one rental property for sell.

I no get time for tenant shenanigans.
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very good investment.. No one is too young or old to do anything, just do it and then you would see the rewards and be proud of yourself
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by shilenji(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
If Fireboy isn't too young for awards you're not too young for greatness, owning a property is greatness, age doesn't matter.

If you're look for a building project supervisor. Hit me up.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
DriftOff:
Good morning to you all!
I want to go into real estate, I heard it's a lucrative business, so that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for your help.

You are not too young to own rental properties, only in Nigeria and suffers head EFCC will not like this. Costing is based on your architectural design and you Need the Knowledge of a professional like me, buzz me up make we talk.
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
DriftOff:
Good morning to you all!

Thanks for your help.

bro i waz a milllioaire at 17yrs old...and then I lost it all thanks to social media (BIG MSTAKE)..I waz fuked up by talkin too much..never again will i truss people.
You have juss made the biggest mistake askin the internet to permit u to be rick ...FOK THEM (no ooofeinece)
Bro, U dont need there advise coz they are nobody...truss me...juss close yor eyes and make yor move..GO FOR IT!!!!
We call it...BOSS MOVE!!!!! (Real talk) angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Harrykn: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro i waz a milllioaire at 17yrs old...and then I lost it all thanks to social media (BIG MSTAKE)..I waz fuked up by talkin too much..never again will i truss people.
You have juss made the biggest mistake askin the internet to permit u to be rick ...FOK THEM (no ooofeinece)
Bro, U dont need there advise coz they are nobody...truss me...juss close yor eyes and make yor move..GO FOR IT!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
DriftOff:
Hello?
let me be your builder..
I have experience and I can show you ways to monetize it..
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Location matters.

I have one rental property for sell.

I no get time for tenant shenanigans.
let me help you manage your properties, I have years of experience and you will never be disappointed.. I can put in place plans that won't make your tenant default
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

though there is a Lil bit of arrogance in your write up but sincerely, I understand why you sounded that way, in your mind, you are justified but see, seeking for advice on the internet is a blessing and a curse.
A blessing if you fall in the right hands and a curse if you fall in the wrong hands..

As for the op, he should look for a mature builder who has a clean records and can't be intimidated by efcc or any law agency (well I fit into this category grin).
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Johnsown1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Location and structure is the most important tools in real estate.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
though there is a Lil bit of arrogance in your write up but sincerely, I understand why you sounded that way, in your mind, you are justified but see, seeking for advice on the internet is a blessing and a curse.
A blessing if you fall in the right hands and a curse if you fall in the wrong hands..

As for the op, he should look for a mature builder who has a clean records and can't be intimidated by efcc or any law agency (well I fit into this category grin).

U kraaaaaazy sir. How can u advise the young man to seek advise on internet when internet is fool of kraaaaaazy people & majority are Nigerian sir....if u so smart ..post yor bank statements on this thread..dummy!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by louwheez: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hey there!

I sell all kinds of novels for as low as #800 –no matter the author. E.g Harry potter novels, the fault in our stars, the hunger games, you name it!
Whatsapp me please: 08148074689
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Raycrane01: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
DriftOff:
Good morning to you all!

Thanks for your help.

Just like my friend said, building a hostel was one of the biggest mistake he has ever made. Baba every year you they renovate house, my candid advice is try doing something that would generate passive income, since you want to venture into real estate. Egbon build hotel. 10/15 rooms is ok
Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by Raycrane01: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
GenAbacha:
Whatever you’re doing, find a trusted builder who will handle the project from start to finish.

Incorporate a real estate company and employ one or two people to be managing this and other rental properties you may develop.

Don’t show your face or make noise as a 25 year old property developer.

People are wicked and efcc are looking for young rich guys to intimidate.

Work with sense.

Please listen to this guy, he really they ahead of him time. E get why. Best is to get Togo Engrs to handle the project, if your parents still they use them as front when building the house. Mak them say na their brother when they abroad get am

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) by princetom1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Raycrane01:

Please listen to this guy, he really they ahead of him time. E get why. Best is to get Togo Engrs to handle the project, if your parents still they use them as front when building the house. Mak them say na their brother when they abroad get am

Been trying to reach u 07086065571

(1) (Reply)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / Masturbation Has Killed Me��� / How Long Should A Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.