Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs (1092 Views)

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. / Why Do Shy Girls Enjoy This / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by shantti(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
i was invited to an all night party during my university days, all the girls present were mass comm girls 200level. Brethren, what i saw with my eyes eeh, it was at that point in time that i realized the meaning of the statement Jesus Christ made on the cross "it is finished", two of the girls were even doing twosome with a bad guy right beside me, i was still shy then and a virgin, i didnt even know how to talk to a girl let alone convincing her to have sex with me so i just sat alone, nodding my head to the rhythm of the music all through the party and sweating profusely from shyness while all around me guys were being rocked, dick were being sucked, lips were being kissed, breasts were being sucked and pressed and weed was being smoked and passed around, i never knew that girls smoked weed too. I wished i was doing what others were doing, the sex was entering my eyes , like damn, it looked so sweet, but shyness wont let me so i was just busy watching, imagining myself having the sex in my mind. i felt ashamed the following day when my guys were telling me i was a jew. They were just teasing me all through. They told me all those girls were runs girls they had booked for the party that i only needed to pick one and that was it, she would surely give me a good time. That was then, i am an indabosky now, a liquid metal, any door wey i open no dey close again, but that's not the point, the point is, why is it that girls from mass communication in nigerian universities enjoy engaging in runs. Infact according to a mysterious statistic, 90% of mass communication girls engage in runs while 100% of them are non virgins and very corrupt. Please how true is this, i want to know your thoughts on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by Abraham22(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Haha mysterious statistic
Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by skyfather09(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
shantti:
i was invited to an all night party during my university days, all the girls present were mass comm girls 200level. Brethren, what i saw with my eyes eeh, it was at that point in time that i realized the meaning of the statement Jesus Christ made on the cross "it is finished", two of the girls were even doing twosome with a bad guy right beside me, i was still shy then and a virgin, i didnt even know how to talk to a girl let alone convincing her to have sex with me so i just sat alone, nodding my head to the rhythm of the music all through the party and sweating profusely from shyness while all around me guys were being rocked, dick were being sucked, lips were being kissed, breasts were being sucked and pressed and weed was being smoked and passed around, i never knew that girls smoked weed too. I wished i was doing what others were doing, the sex was entering my eyes , like damn, it looked so sweet, but shyness wont let me so i was just busy watching, imagining myself having the sex in my mind. i felt ashamed the following day when my guys were telling me i was a jew. They were just teasing me all through. They told me all those girls were runs girls they had booked for the party that i only needed to pick one and that was it, she would surely give me a good time. That was then, i am an indabosky now, a liquid metal, any door wey i open no dey close again, but that not the point, the point is, why is it that girls from mass communication in nigerian university enjoys engaging in runs. Infact according to a mysterious statistic, 90% of mass communication girls engage in runs while 100% of them are non virgins and very corrupt. Please how true is this, i want to know your thoughts on this matter.
mass comm girls kee u there.

1 Like

Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by ElasticStone(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Mass com and pyschology...department with the dullest brains...unlike medicine, engineering and accounting grin grin grin
Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by LordPherule(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
One of the cheapest and simple course to pursue, it absorbs more entrants. So there's more probability to have such.
Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by paulolee(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
you haven't been to all schools so dnt generaliz with only stats from your school..
some do say girls that are in agric or arts faculty are more into it..
as for me i dnt know because dts not why am in school..
Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by devilmaycry: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Foolish stats
Re: Why do mass com girls enjoy engaging in runs by uchvic(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2020
We call them [b]Mass fornicators [/b]back then in school grin

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) / . / 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.