Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) (1101 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2020
This movie is well written and well played, it stars Jenifer Lopez, one of the hottest women in Hollywood. I just got the feeling that it's the type of film ladies kind of love, especially for the fact that the obsessed was a guy not a girl... Lol

We all know how ladies love to torment the emotions of men tongue

Well in this film I think Noah tormented himself, he lost it completely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmB8yFRigJo

Check out the review
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Saintmary vanida6 missyford31 uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci husbandsnatcha sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar

It's a ladies something

1 Like

Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by vanida6: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Here he is again wit his unnecessary thread oh lord sad
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by QuietHammer(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:

Is he not the same guy who carried out a scam last year? grin
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:
I have a feeling that this girl is uyaiincomparabl
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by vanida6: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2020
IamPlato:
I have a feeling that this girl is uyaiincomparabl
sad u boring not small sad
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:
sad u boring not small sad
Have you seen the movie? undecided
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2020
IamPlato:
Saintmary vanida6 missyford31 uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci husbandsnatcha sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar

It's a ladies something

Lol I saw this movie a few years ago. I had a stalker once wen I was 18 he was creepy�
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol I saw this movie a few years ago. I had a stalker once wen I was 18 he was creepy�
How did you deal with the stalker
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by vanida6: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamPlato:
Have you seen the movie? undecided
nope enlight me about it smiley
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:
nope enlight me about it smiley
Young guy whines obsessed over a beautiful woman...

Watch the review
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2020
IamPlato:
How did you deal with the stalker

He followed me everywhere, waited outside my house in pouring rain all day just staring at the house, left love letters at my chemist where I'd pick up medication sometimes, found out my families ph numbers called them alot.
My stepdads brothers were rough ppl, so they went n had a word with him threatened to beat him up n scared him away
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Missyford31:

He followed me everywhere, waited outside my house in pouring rain all day just staring at the house, left love letters at my chemist where I'd pick up medication sometimes, found out my families ph numbers called them alot.
My stepdads brothers were rough ppl, so they went n had a word with him threatened to beat him up n scared him away
u should have pepper sprayed his ass

1 Like

Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2020
lefulefu:
u should have pepper sprayed his ass

He was really creepy too

1 Like

Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Missyford31:

i Think He Was Seriously In Love but No Guts To Speak Up
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
IamPlato:
i Think He Was Seriously In Love but No Guts To Speak Up

Na he was more obsessed than in love. In a creepy scary way
Re: The Boy Next Door Movie Review (ladies You Are Welcome) by IamPlato(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Missyford31:

Na he was more obsessed than in love. In a creepy scary way
you Are Right. He Could Have Turned OUT To Be like The Boy Next door.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. / Nigerian Girls Are All Useless I'm Going To Near By Africa Country To Marry / Boring Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.