Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061984 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
pls my friend sent me invitation letter 2 attend his masters graduation ceremony with his father nd his 2cousens,we have booked appiontment de same time,i have only travel to ghana i work in nalin paint company with about 2.2m in my accnt,my friend promise to sponsor our trip both accomodation, im stil single whats my chance of getting the visa my pasprt is stil virgin?can we 4 be interview 2gether since we booked 2gether my interview is 23 april
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
kcheerful:

Please how do I get cheap hotels in New york.
www.booking.com
www.expedia.com
TripAdvisor
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ampretty: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello my people and the gurus in the house LadyGuinivere: chloe7 and others ijn the house please for a case of renewal is your parents DOB important or one can ignore it if that's the only information one is not sure of in the last ds 160 form that was filled.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Oreggy: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am back to give back cos I have gained a lot from here. I went for the visa with my husband. This is my transcript:

VO: Hello
US: Good morning
VO: Pass me your passports and place your hand here.
Vo: Opening the passport she asked Where are you going to?
DH: Kissimmee Florida
VO: For what?
DH: Vacation
VO: Why Florida:
DH: My wife has always wanted to visit Disneyland
VO: turns to me and say really, I gave her a wonderful smile and a wink aND she smiled back
VO: Turns to my husband, do you work?
DH: Yes, I work at xoxo xoxo xoxo
VO: How much do you earn
DH: 300K
VO: Turns to me, madam do you work
Me: Yes
VO: where and how much do you earn
Me: 100k less commissions
VO: :How are you paying for the trip
Me: My husband
DH: With my salary and my Dom account where I have my commissions. Commissions are paid in dollars
VO: Have you travelled together as a family
Dh: yes, to Ghana and UAE
VO: Do you have children?
Us: not yet
VO: hands white paper. your visa has been approved, come pick it up on Monday. Enjoy the USA.
We said thank you and left.

We were jittery, made mistakes and stammered but God in his mercies saw us through. We prayed and handed it all to GOd. Thanks to everyone here.

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls help, I applied in 2002 for student visa, I did not attend the interview neither did I pay the visa fees due to my lateness. Will they have my information on the system putting into consideration it was still paper work then.??
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
medoyin:
Pls help, I applied in 2002 for student visa, I did not attend the interview neither did I pay the visa fees due to my lateness. Will they have my information on the system putting into consideration it was still paper work then.??
you sha submitted form? If yes then your information is in their system
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oreggy:
I am back to give back cos I have gained a lot from here. I went for the visa with my husband. This is my transcript:

VO: Hello
US: Good morning
VO: Pass me your passports and place your hand here.
Vo: Opening the passport she asked Where are you going to?
DH: Kissimmee Florida
VO: For what?
DH: Vacation
VO: Why Florida:
DH: My wife has always wanted to visit Disneyland
VO: turns to me and say really, I gave her a wonderful smile and a wink aND she smiled back
VO: Turns to my husband, do you work?
DH: Yes, I work at xoxo xoxo xoxo
VO: How much do you earn
DH: 300K
VO: Turns to me, madam do you work
Me: Yes
VO: where and how much do you earn
Me: 100k less commissions
VO: :How are you paying for the trip
Me: My husband
DH: With my salary and my Dom account where I have my commissions. Commissions are paid in dollars
VO: Have you travelled together as a family
Dh: yes, to Ghana and UAE
VO: Do you have children?
Us: not yet
VO: hands white paper. your visa has been approved, come pick it up on Monday. Enjoy the USA.
We said thank you and left.

We were jittery, made mistakes and stammered but God in his mercies saw us through. We prayed and handed it all to GOd. Thanks to everyone here.

Congrats oooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 28, 2015
morning house! Please I applied for a BI/B2 visa and my date has been fixed.

I am going for my aunt's graduation ceremony and she is going to sponsor the trip.

Please is there any other appointment before d interview day? What documents do I need for the interview and any other information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2015
dimples2:
morning house! Please I applied for a BI/B2 visa and my date has been fixed.

I am going for my aunt's graduation ceremony and she is going to sponsor the trip.

Please is there any other appointment before d interview day? What documents do I need for the interview and any other information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
the u.s embassy is more objective than subjective and they rarely ask for documents, but it's better to be prepared than to be under-prepared, you should take the documents that you feel will make a case for you because you filled your form and you know what your purpose is over there
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
chloe7:
the u.s embassy is more objective than subjective and they rarely ask for documents, but it's better to be prepared than to be under-prepared, you should take the documents that you feel will make a case for you because you filled your form and you know what your purpose is over there

Thank you dear! I appreciate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by trendyindian: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thank u so much for ur responds guys.

do they sometimes denial applicants with husband nd 2kids? And on what ground are they denied. Cos I feel all family applicants are given visa.

it will be painful if me,my husband and 2 kids are denied cos thats a lot of money...(31,200 ×4) ...

.Thnks

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
trendyindian:
Thank u so much for ur responds guys.

do they sometimes denial applicants with husband nd 2kids? And on what ground are they denied. Cos I feel all family applicants are given visa.

it will be painful if me,my husband and 2 kids are denied cos thats a lot of money...(31,200 ×4) ...

.Thnks
dear madam, family applicants are sometimes denied, and nothing is for sure so it's usually to be positive and at the same time prepared for the worst and also pray to be interviewed by someone that woke up on the right side of the bed
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Attraction: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Please who is awake, I urgently need the email of lagos embassy. Pleasee....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Attraction:
Please who is awake, I urgently need the email of lagos embassy. Pleasee....

Then Help yourself
Go to Google
Type in "email of USA embassy lagos "
There is your answer!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2015
worry359:

Then Help yourself
Go to Google
Type in "email of USA embassy lagos "
There is your answer!
God bless U! Ah Ah!

But this your name worry o!undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

God bless U! Ah Ah!

Hahaha, where u go hide ladyG , NA U BE D VO 4dis thread... grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

God bless U! Ah Ah!

Because I worry o that people would rather beg for help from strangers that take one step to help themself.
I worry that some of these people still say "mommy wipe my bottom for me." shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
worry359:

Because I worry o that people would rather beg for help from strangers that take one step to help themself.
I worry that some of these people still say "mommy wipe my bottom for me." shocked

If l hear, hian lol @wipe my bottom grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mr Shine!!! I have been on the down low o! Na canada thread I de go now to prepare for my interview.
The master has become the student again
sad embarassed
But I trust una! Una fit hold ground well. No shaking
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Okay then, no wahala, l wish u success cool

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ultimatee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
please all I need help here I was trying to change my appointment date and day. To an early date but something keeps popping up like warning, that I would be exceeding my cancellation limit and I would need to pay another visa fee to book another appointment, of which I haven't made any cancelation at all. so I want to know if it won't have any effect if I cancel the appointment and rebook a new one.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ultimatee:
please all I need help here I was trying to change my appointment date and day. To an early date but something keeps popping up like warning, that I would be exceeding my cancellation limit and I would need to pay another visa fee to book another appointment, of which I haven't made any cancelation at all. so I want to know if it won't have any effect if I cancel the appointment and rebook a new one.
Do not cancel. Elase you will pay a new fee. Manage with the date you have. Unless you get better kudi to dash US people. In that case, plz rather give it to me cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ultimatee(m): 4:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you LadyG I will stick to the appointment date and day, since cancelling it will result in another visa fee payment. I really appreciate your kind advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by serty1: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2015
My wife applied for dropbox having qualified for it automatically cos she has been to the US twice, but she was called by the embassy to show up either monday or Wednesday.what cud be wrong....#she had our baby in yankee last year though #....anyinfo pls guy.....thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
serty1:
My wife applied for dropbox having qualified for it automatically cos she has been to the US twice, but she was called by the embassy to show up either monday or Wednesday.what cud be wrong....#she had our baby in yankee last year though #....anyinfo pls guy.....thanks

Tell her to hold all the receipts she used for her birthing and all other supporting document she used during her visa applications, hope she paid for every expenses incurred from her funds during birthing in the US and she did not use government funds .......or else na serious gbege oo undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Please can somebody helps in explain how this US Visa works. Firstly I, my wife and 2 year son study and live in Malaysia and have been living here legally for the past 2 years, My wife is a University student studying business administration and on a Valid/legal Student Pass that will expire by September this year which she will renew as she will be graduating next year 2016 October, while on my part I am also studying in one of the colleges here in Malaysia, Diploma in Business administration to enhance my knowledge about business mgt. I am into Property development, investment and management but I have no registered company, I have properties in Nigeria and I have a good/fat statement of account which i opened since 2012 and I have a huge balance and such is proceeds from my property sells, management and rentals. Again my wife applied for US while in Malaysia and went for the interview but the VO denied her due to no strong ties in Malaysia and she is only a student which the VO advised her to go back to Nigeria and apply, that she will have a better chance in Nigeria. Now I want my wife, son and I to visit US this April/May as we will be coming back to Nigeria soon and will be returning to Malaysia on or before June, Please NLanders, how do I go about this as I want my family to see US and spend 2 weeks then back to Nigeria as we live in Malaysia comfortably, just to see US thats all. I have contacted some agents to help me in this issue on how to get a US visa which the ones i contacted requested for 1.2m and I will be the one to pay for visa fees. I accepted and I am ready to pay as soon as I see my visa and the (agents) assured me but my questions (1) Can I do this on my own as I dont want to be denied and (2) Do I leave it to the agent to do it for me. Please I need urgent response and answer (3) If anybody knows any agent that can guarantee me US Visa for me/my wife/son, I am ready to pay....Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femo86(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
AGENT.....don't patronise them ooo...Shikena.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Good morning house. Please what's the best answer for a family man going to us alone or if I am asked what are u going to do in the state,should I say vacation or tourism as I am going alone. 2).I intend to change my appointment date hope no problem in doing so.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:
Please can somebody helps in explain how this US Visa works. Firstly I, my wife and 2 year son study and live in Malaysia and have been living here legally for the past 2 years, My wife is a University student studying business administration and on a Valid/legal Student Pass that will expire by September this year which she will renew as she will be graduating next year 2016 October, while on my part I am also studying in one of the colleges here in Malaysia, Diploma in Business administration to enhance my knowledge about business mgt. I am into Property development, investment and management but I have no registered company, I have properties in Nigeria and I have a good/fat statement of account which i opened since 2012 and I have a huge balance and such is proceeds from my property sells, management and rentals. Again my wife applied for US while in Malaysia and went for the interview but the VO denied her due to no strong ties in Malaysia and she is only a student which the VO advised her to go back to Nigeria and apply, that she will have a better chance in Nigeria. Now I want my wife, son and I to visit US this April/May as we will be coming back to Nigeria soon and will be returning to Malaysia on or before June, Please NLanders, how do I go about this as I want my family to see US and spend 2 weeks then back to Nigeria as we live in Malaysia comfortably, just to see US thats all. I have contacted some agents to help me in this issue on how to get a US visa which the ones i contacted requested for 1.2m and I will be the one to pay for visa fees. I accepted and I am ready to pay as soon as I see my visa and the (agents) assured me but my questions (1) Can I do this on my own as I dont want to be denied and (2) Do I leave it to the agent to do it for me. Please I need urgent response and answer (3) If anybody knows any agent that can guarantee me US Visa for me/my wife/son, I am ready to pay....Thanks
1.Darlyn u can do this on your own. That's the essence of this thread
2. Agents are rogues and liaras. Stay away. They will complicate your matter? 1.2m ke? I di kwa well loaded in this austere economy. Mbok share 500k on this thread and u go gettam cheesy. Joke!
3. I'm getting to work now but after the election results I'll address your afore mentioned concerns indepth.
Later
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

2. Agents are rogues and liaras. Stay away. They will complicate your matter? 1.2m ke? I di kwa well loaded in this austere economy. Mbok share 500k on this thread and u go gettam cheesy. Joke!
3. I'm getting to work now but after the election results I'll address your afore mentioned concerns indepth.
Later
Gbam!!! cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Later

@ LadyGuinivere: God bless you and please this Visa is my nightmare as I think I have every requirements needed except I have no registered company and my account statement I think is too OK for this US Visa Application. The Agent told me he will fill the application form together with his contact and he wants to package me as a business man going for vacation and shopping since I have huge money in my personal account and have been in my account for like 9months and again since my clients pays in money to my account almost every week, that it is good to package me as a business man. Please if anyone can help me with how to do this on my own I will appreciate and if anyone also knows any good agent, I am ready to even pay any amount to get this visa as my wife birthday is coming soon and I want her to celebrate it in US. Please I need help i am confuse. the agent said it is 100% sure if he handle the visa, bear in mind, I will pay for his flight to meet me once in Nigeria and his accommodation, Money is not the problem but Visa. LadyGuinivere, I am ready to share the 500k for this forum if i get the visa following the advise of this great forum. I just want my family to see US and my wife as I love her. My return ticket to Malaysia is June,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

@ LadyGuinivere: God bless you and please this Visa is my nightmare as I think I have every requirements needed except I have no registered company and my account statement I think is too OK for this US Visa Application. The Agent told me he will fill the application form together with his contact and he wants to package me as a business man going for vacation and shopping since I have more than 10m in my personal account and have been in my account for like 9months and again since my clients pays in money to my account almost every week, that it is good to package me as a business man. Please if anyone can help me with how to do this on my own I will appreciate, my wife birthday is coming soon and I want her to celebrate it in US. Please I need help

I hope you don't get scammed and banned by US embassy, some crooks will start contacting you now after reading some of the things you have written here. I have to edit out some.

This thread has all the info you need if you are ready to do it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.