Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1062059 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2015
justwise:

I hope you don't get scammed and banned by US embassy, some crooks will start contacting you now after reading some of the things you have written here. I have to edit out some.

This thread has all the info you need if you are ready to do it yourself.

@Justwise, please can you let me know how to go about it, First I know how to fill the form and visa fee but can I go to the embassy without having a registered company and how to justify my income, bear in mind, I am into property development, investment, management, rental and property acquisition, I have properties but my mistake is I have no registered company. how about if the VO asked me what I do for a living, this is my fear and what will I answer. NOTE: I have been reading all the comments and post here starting from page 0 and i am in page 150 now
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

@ LadyGuinivere: God bless you and please this Visa is my nightmare as I think I have every requirements needed except I have no registered company and my account statement I think is too OK for this US Visa Application. The Agent told me he will fill the application form together with his contact and he wants to package me as a business man going for vacation and shopping since I have huge money in my personal account and have been in my account for like 9months and again since my clients pays in money to my account almost every week, that it is good to package me as a business man. Please if anyone can help me with how to do this on my own I will appreciate and if anyone also knows any good agent, I am ready to even pay any amount to get this visa as my wife birthday is coming soon and I want her to celebrate it in US. Please I need help i am confuse. the agent said it is 100% sure if he handle the visa, bear in mind, I will pay for his flight to meet me once in Nigeria and his accommodation, Money is not the problem but Visa. LadyGuinivere, I am ready to share the 500k for this forum if i get the visa following the advise of this great forum. I just want my family to see US and my wife as I love her. My return ticket to Malaysia is June,

Ogbeni, relax, no take the US visa like a do or die affair, simply fill the form and explain all you have posted here,explain all ur sources of income, tell them the truth, that u don't have a registerd company and that ur funds come from your properties, relax, they might not even bother to check ur bundle of documents, u don't need any agent to do any magic wand, rather they will complicate issues 4u, go 4ur interview, collect ur visa and post ur transcripts here...........lobatan cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

@Justwise, please can you let me know how to go about it, First I know how to fill the form and visa fee but can I go to the embassy without having a registered company and how to justify my income, bear in mind, I am into property development, investment, management, rental and property acquisition, I have properties but my mistake is I have no registered company. how about if the VO asked me what I do for a living, this is my fear and what will I answer. NOTE: I have been reading all the comments and post here starting from page 0 and i am in page 150 now

Yes your company is not registered but there is nothing you can do about that now, you can't register it now and start backdating documents to line with your earnings.

Go to the interview with your business documents as they are and be absolutely honest during your interview. Nothing wrong with saying....that your business is not registered but this is how you earned the money in your bank account.

Your performance at the interview makes the difference
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2015
justwise:

Yes your company is not registered but there is nothing you can do about that now, you can't register it now and start backdating documents to line with your earnings.

Go to the interview with your business documents as they are and be absolutely honest during your interview. Nothing wrong with saying....that your business is not registered but this is how you earned the money in your bank account.

Your performance at the interview makes the difference

@Justwise I'll do as you advise and to be honest my income comes from my property rentals, Lands as I buy lands, sell after 6 months, How about lets take for instance, The VO asked where do you work or what do you do for a living? My own answer will be like " I am into property development, investment and management but I have no registered company and I earn my income from the sells and rent of my properties". Is this a good answer as I am about to fill the form and start the processing myself as this Nlanders advised. Please anyone with clue or information on how best I can arrange myself should not forget to help by writing or advising.

@shinejackie: I am listening and following
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

@Justwise I'll do as you advise and to be honest my income comes from my property rentals, Lands as I buy lands, sell after 6 months, How about lets take for instance, The VO asked where do you work or what do you do for a living? My own answer will be like " I am into property development, investment and management but I have no registered company and I earn my income from the sells and rent of my properties". Is this a good answer as I am about to fill the form and start the processing myself as this Nlanders advised. Please anyone with clue or information on how best I can arrange myself should not forget to help by writing or advising.

@shinejackie: I am listening and following

That is just an honest answer.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2015
justwise:

That is just an honest answer.

Please Justwise, Is this link the correct link to fill application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ and again can I fill the form outside Nigeria as the link after clicking on it, is not opening. Can I fill before paying for visa fee or pay visa fee first before accessing the site.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by serty1: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2015
@justwise...
My wife applied for dropbox having qualified for it automatically cos she has been to the US twice, but she was called by the embassy to show up either monday or Wednesday.what cud be wrong....#she had our baby in yankee last year though #....anyinfo pls guy.....thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2015
serty1:
@justwise...
My wife applied for dropbox having qualified for it automatically cos she has been to the US twice, but she was called by the embassy to show up either monday or Wednesday.what cud be wrong....#she had our baby in yankee last year though #....anyinfo pls guy.....thanks

Do they do that sometimes, tell her to go with all her receipts regarding child delivery payments
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

Please Justwise, Is this link the correct link to fill application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ and again can I fill the form outside Nigeria as the link after clicking on it, is not opening. Can I fill before paying for visa fee or pay visa fee first before accessing the site.

I'm not sure about that link as i have never used one before, some people here will be able to help.

You have complete the form first before paying.

I also tried to open it but was unsuccessful.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by walata75(f): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear NL

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Walata! I like this your interview transcript gan! Very complete! Na so all transcript suppose be. All future posters plz take note. cheesy
Ehee Mr Alien Jupiter, Mr. Shine don arrangze you small. I can only add a few tweaks. All the above mentioned businesses though not registered by their very nature MUST have a paper trail eg reciepts, deeds of assignment,Powers of attorney etc that corroborate the financial transactions in your bank statement. That is proof
2ndly, this one may pain you if you have been negligent. Do you have a recent tax clearance? If not why? An honest business man not into drugs or yahoo yahoo or jazz and other things cheesy
Why haven't you been paying tax? So carry all the afore mentioned as evidence.
Another issue you have is that you want the visa tooooo much. Take a Jega pill and you l gerrit!
Chaiiii I de salivate for the 500k rice we go wack for this thread. Lol

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Walata! I like this your interview transcript gan! Very complete! Na so all transcript suppose be. All future posters plz take note. cheesy
Ehee Mr Alien Jupiter, Mr. Shine don arrangze you small. I can only add a few tweaks. All the above mentioned businesses though not registered by their very nature MUST have a paper trail eg reciepts, deeds of assignment,Powers of attorney etc that corroborate the financial transactions in your bank statement. That is proof
2ndly, this one may pain you if you have been negligent. Do you have a recent tax clearance? If not why? An honest business man not into drugs or yahoo yahoo or jazz and other things cheesy
Another issue you have is that you want the visa tooooo much. Take a Jega pill and you l gerrit!

Cheers

Chai, LadyG, u don scatter my head with laughter, nairaland is a place of fun always, chai.....lol@jega pill, he be like say l go go China from where l dey to import Jega pill of patience, l go sell am for 5naira per packet grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Cheers

@LadyGuinivere: Please make it simple in a way I can understand, I have receipts, power of attorney and other paper documents but my issue is I have no registered company, I am not into the above mentioned as you stated. Help if you can but if you can't, I appreciate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

@LadyGuinivere: Please make it simple in a way I can understand, I have receipts, power of attorney and other paper documents but my issue is I have no registered company, I am not into the above mentioned as you stated. Help if you can but if you can't, I appreciate.

ladyG, say why he be say u wey be business man no get tax clearance, secondly, she talk say make u carry all the documents wey u get go 4ur interview because d money wey dey ur account suppose to tally with d receipts and also show inflow and outflow into ur account, thirdly, she say if u get the visa make u buy poff poff for her and make u drink jega panadol of patience,............lobatan!! cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

ladyG, say why he be say u wey be business man no get tax clearance, secondly, she talk say make u carry all the documents wey u get go 4ur interview because d money wey dey ur account suppose to tally with d receipts and also show inflow and outflow into ur account, thirdly, she say if u get the visa make u buy poff poff for her and make u drink jega panadol of patience............lobatan!! cool

That is my problem wey make me dey look for agent but now I am getting tired and confused if to do it my step following advise from here or employ the service of an agent. How I go pay tax when I have no registered company. moreover I dont live in Nigeria mind you. I have all my properties documents and receipts, deed of agreement, tenancy agreements, land registrations/receipt. Moreover there is no outflow for the past 6-7months only inflow
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

That is my problem wey make me dey look for agent but now I am getting tired and confused if to do it my step following advise from here or employ the service of an agent. How I go pay tax when I have no registered company. moreover I dont live in Nigeria mind you. I have all my properties documents and receipts, deed of agreement, tenancy agreements, land registrations/receipt.

Ogbeni, forget about agent, 4get about registered company, carry all d documents wey u get, go embassy, answer there questions, explain why u dont have a registered company, they are humans, be truthful to dem, don't try anything funny oo or else it will back fire, all dis agent, na money dem dey find, dem go arrange documents for u and sometimes he no go balance, it will go into there record and it might come back to hurt ur profile in future..........l dont talk my own, the choice is urs..............lobatan cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Ogbeni, forget about agent, 4get about registered company, carry all d documents wey u get, go embassy, answer there questions, explain why u dont have a registered company, they are humans, be truthful to dem, don't try anything funny oo or else it will back fire, all dis agent, na money dem dey find, dem go arrange documents for u and sometimes he no go balance, it will go into there record and it might come back to hurt ur profile in future..........l dont talk my own, the choice is urs..............lobatan cool

Thank you for that and I will do as you say,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

That is my problem wey make me dey look for agent but now I am getting tired and confused if to do it my step following advise from here or employ the service of an agent. How I go pay tax when I have no registered company. moreover I dont live in Nigeria mind you. I have all my properties documents and receipts, deed of agreement, tenancy agreements, land registrations/receipt. Moreover there is no outflow for the past 6-7months only inflow

So where will the agent get tax certificate then? Forged/fake one? Then you will carry that to American embassy? Good luck.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
justwise:

So where will the agent get tax certificate then? Forged/fake one? Then you will carry that to American embassy? Good luck.

Justwise...........I dont want to or intend going to US embassy with any fake document and that is why I am here to see if I can get clue on how to go about this.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

Justwise...........I dont want to or intend going to US embassy with any fake document and that is why I am here to see if I can get clue on how to go about this.

Then agent will definitely give you one because there is no miracle here, is either you have tax certificate or you don't, no agent can get genuine tax certificate for you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
See. Lemme see if I can unclutter your brain.
Ist time hubby applied for UK (yes not US), he had inflows/outflows in his personal account but no registered coy as a business man. What he did was carry a cover letter and reciepts to show why those monies entered-eg He sells MTN card of N3m on Jan 1. There is a credit in his account on Jan 1. There is a reciept for same value on same day. U get? They corroborate each other.
Now back to you. You live in malaysia and deal in real estate in Naija and u get heavy inflows? You MUST have evidence to back that up. You cannot possibly sell something of more than 500k without a trail. Large /huge sums of money is a red flag for drug trafficking or kidnapping. That's why you should pay tax to show it is not illegal.
If your company is not registered but u still run a monied business and make profit, u must pay personal tax at least (according to the law)
Now note the VO may not go indepth into all these but also he may. So either you explain how it is you have been receiving inflows for 7 mths without being in the country for business for us to assist you with acceptable means of proof or you sit down and arrange your story for the embassy. Cos these huge sums without proof of legality is a problem.
Plz I'm not poke nosing here. Just trying to help
Mr.Shine 7 kisses to you for helping me with my pof pof tithe request. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Ist time hubby applied for UK (yes not US), he had inflows/outflows in his personal account but no registered coy as a business man. What he did was carry a cover letter and reciepts to show why those monies entered-eg He sells MTN card of N3m on Jan 1. There is a credit in his account on Jan 1. There is a reciept for same value on same day. U get? They corroborate each other.
Now back to you. You live in malaysia and deal in real estate in Naija and u get heavy inflows? You MUST have evidence to back that up. You cannot possibly sell something of more than 500k without a trail. Large /huge sums of money is a red flag for drug trafficking or kidnapping. That's why you should pay tax to show it is not illegal.
If your company is not registered but u still run a monied business and make profit, u must pay personal tax at least (according to the law)
Now note the VO may not go indepth into all these but also he may. So either you explain how it is you have been receiving inflows for 7 mths without being in the country for business for us to assist you with acceptable means of proof or you sit down and arrange your story for the embassy. Cos these huge sums without proof of legality is a problem.

Hahahaha, u are so on-point with ur explanations, l dey for politics section today, l dey monitor the elections in Naija.... cool tongue
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please house, answer my question. What's the best answer for a family man going alone to the state
on B2 if VO ask what are going to do in us ?.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
bornequally:
Please house, answer my question. What's the best answer for a family man going alone to the state
on B2 if VO ask what are going to do in us ?.
What are you going to do? Do you have any plan?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks I intend to go on vacation but with what I read on this thread it seem is not so good enough for a family man to go on vacation alone or what do think.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
allen0000:

Try this;

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

It works here for me.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Lady G: Can you help me on what to fill or click on a particular question " Have you made specific travel plans?
Yes No
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babyspice: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2015
my wife birthday is coming soon and I want her to celebrate it in US using your words

I believe if you use the birthday story as your reason for going to the US, then your travel plans should reflect the dates nearest to AND including her birthday that way you wont be forming stories and you would be telling the truth. Also , since you live in Malaysia, you need to be able to fully and confidently explain why and what you are doing there. This should help you.

allen0000:

Lady G: Can you help me on what to fill or click on a particular question " Have you made specific travel plans?
Yes No
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
babyspice:
my wife birthday is coming soon and I want her to celebrate it in US using your words

I believe if you use the birthday story as your reason for going to the US, then your travel plans should reflect the dates nearest to AND including her birthday that way you wont be forming stories and you would be telling the truth. Also , since you live in Malaysia, you need to be able to fully and confidently explain why and what you are doing there. This should help you.

Thank you babyspice I appreciate and please any more help I'll also appreciate. The agent called me that he will include my name in one of the existing company since i have no registered company, Is this true but i have started doing it on my own but the agent keeps calling.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
allen0000:

Thank you babyspice I appreciate and please any more help I'll also appreciate. The agent called me that he will include my name in one of the existing company since i have no registered company, Is this true but i have started doing it on my own but the agent keeps calling.
This is the last I'll advice /comment on this your agent and em kurukere advice.
I'm a lawyer FYI. Additional Director from CAC, the document shows it as such. So u will now carry the old incoporation papers plus the new director added in april to support a business u have been running from nineteen kpirigidim. I won't tell you what I think. Think it yasef and weigh if it is pure.
For the very last time . LEAVE THE AGENT

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2015
When u advise some peeps, then no go hear until when kasala burst dem go learn in a hard way, some peeps already made up there mind to go with agent, they only come hear to sample opinions, ladyG, u dey try sef, me l don talk my own , na him sabi, if he like make he go with agent, the agent is after his visa fee, whatever happens to the applicant he don't give a hoot, and several agents don make dem red-flag some applicants for US embassy with there dagbo and oluwole documents and information's undecided

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

This is the last I'll advice /comment on this your agent and em kurukere advice.
I'm a lawyer FYI. Additional Director from CAC, the document shows it as such. So u will now carry the old incoporation papers plus the new director added in april to support a business u have been running from nineteen kpirigidim. I won't tell you what I think. Think it yasef and weigh if it is pure.
For the very last time . LEAVE THE AGENT

OMG!!! You just killed me with the bolded cheesy grin. You are undoubtedly Ibo! LoL.

I have been a silent follower, couldn't help but comment. cheesy

Oga Malaysia, leave agent matter now! You have been told several times on here. If he keeps calling you, you can ignore the calls, can't you? Or better still, bar his number from reaching you. You can do everything by yourself mbok. What's the worst that can happen? They deny you guys again baa? Is it the end of the world? God forbid sha.
Looking forward to reading your successful transcript here. Please keep us posted.

Ùdo diri ùnu nilè!

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.