Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1064389 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
worry357:
LadyGuinivere:

Your advice could lead someone into trouble.
The visa office takes the view that anything submitted is know, understod and the total responsiblity of the applicant.
They have many times in the past banned someone for ten years because of information given by THIEF agent!
Going back and claiming that you did not know what was being submitted just annoys them.
It is your signed application and you should know.

Of course u r correct. If u Read back a few pages I said same. The path adviced was to take that step towards saying the truth. But thanks for remindin me not to cut corners
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Of course u r correct. If u Read back a few pages I said same. The path adviced was to take that step towards saying the truth. But thanks for remindin me not to cut corners
Ok wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
worry357:

First as you realise you must get her away from that THIEF agent, preferably without paying any more money.
The she must find out what damage has been done at the USA embassy. She could have been banned but the THIEF agent will still try to bleed money.
If she was rejected then she needs to get a copy of the letter that the embassy issued, she may need to ask them as the THIEF agent may not be very helpfull.
Having told the US visa that she is married, that will be on record.
I asked her for the copy of the refusal letter she said she got only her passport because she was even confused she didn't even know the damage that agent had done, she said she has deleted him off her bbm and she has deleted his phone numbers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Worry! Worry!! Worry!!! How many times I call u? Lol. Point made bluntly.
My friend Chloe na serious matter be this o. If she didn't answer the married question verbally, she can claim it was an agent's error. If she did...na to go and confess. Which *cough! na lonnnng thing!
intact the agent even talk say the next one whey he go arrange he go give her baby to carry so they will think she has a baby, infact as she dey talk am e be like say make I slap her because she didn't even mention to me that she was doing US visa processing, na after refusal she call me.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
chloe7:
I asked her for the copy of the refusal letter she said she got only her passport because she was even confused she didn't even know the damage that agent had done, she said she has deleted him off her bbm and she has deleted his phone numbers

The next thing is to contact the embassy and explain that a THIEF agent has submitted her details but has not given her any details of the application. Tell them that she suspects fraud and give as much detail of the THIEF agent as possible.
Ask for a copy of the visa officers decision. She will have to provide identity proof.
She will then know the truth and can plan how to move onward.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's no big deal in filling your form yourself I already told her that, but I gave her a last advice that she might have been banned due to the misrepresentation made by the agent but she should look for his number since she has deleted it and shepe for him seriously and delete the number again and also slap herself for being stupid.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kodedklash(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
my people in d house pls I need help o, my interview is tomorrow and am in Lagos already d problem now is that I forgot d receipt I collected when I paid for my visa fee but am with d appointment form I printed online, we this hv any negative effect, am really afraid
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
worry357:

The next thing is to contact the embassy and explain that a THIEF agent has submitted her details but has not given her any details of the application. Tell them that she suspects fraud and give as much detail of the THIEF agent as possible.
Ask for a copy of the visa officers decision. She will have to provide identity proof.
She will then know the truth and can plan how to move onward.
she said she wasn't given a copy of visa officers decision, infact I don tire for the matter but I am not around her for now so I can't even see her for now.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
They always ask for the receipt,they will only wahala you small sha
kodedklash:
my people in d house pls I need help o, my interview is tomorrow and am in Lagos already d problem now is that I forgot d receipt I collected when I paid for my visa fee but am with d appointment form I printed online, we this hv any negative effect, am really afraid
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
chloe7:
she said she wasn't given a copy of visa officers decision, infact I don tire for the matter but I am not around her for now so I can't even see her for now.

No it is plain that she was not.
THIEF agent does not want her to see that.
Read what I posted, she needs to apply at the embasy for a copy.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
worry357:

No it is plain that she was not.
THIEF agent does not want her to see that.
Read what I posted, she needs to apply at the embasy for a copy.
i'm confused at this juncture, how come she wasn't given?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AK123(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2015
I wish you the best as I wish myself.
kodedklash:
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Greetings to everyone.

Please, I'd like to know. What documents are required to apply for a visa? A tourist visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
good morning friends
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Abegi. Bugatti nko? Where r u? How was your interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Ladyg my friend that abandons me anyhow, shiniejackie is my new friend now, well now I am ready to reapply again as I have crossed my t's and dotted my i's and signed the dotted lines too grin cheesy should I go to Lagos or Abuja? And as for that I checked first available appointment for Lagos this morning and it says 14th next week, I checked for abuja it says 12th may, I have visited one new country between my last refusal and now
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Abegi. Bugatti nko? Where r u? How was your interview?
buggati dey my car garage grin grin grin he has gotten his visa already too
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Greetings to everyone.

Please, I'd like to know. What documents are required to apply for a visa? A tourist visa.
the earlier you know nobody will answer you the better, just a quick advice, type this question into Google it will answer you and give you the essential redirects you need, cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2015
chloe7:
Ladyg my friend that abandons me anyhow, shiniejackie is my new friend now, well now I am ready to reapply again as I have crossed my t's and dotted my i's and signed the dotted lines too grin cheesy should I go to Lagos or Abuja? And as for that I checked first available appointment for Lagos this morning and it says 14th next week, I checked for abuja it says 12th may, I have visited one new country between my last refusal and now

Where was your last interview @ Chloe smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2015
chloe7:
the earlier you know nobody will answer you the better, just a quick advice, type this question into Google it will answer you and give you the essential redirects you need, cheers!
Lol. Thank you. Already did so after asking the question.

I didn't get one thing though. The issue of the international passport... Is it needed to schedule an appointment or you're presenting it on the day of your appointment?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
shinejackie:

Where was your last interview @ Chloe smiley
lagos Feb 2nd , first and second in Lagos
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Lol. Thank you. Already did so after asking the question.

I didn't get one thing though. The issue of the international passport... Is it needed to schedule an appointment or you're presenting it on the day of your appointment?
you need passport number to schedule appointment and passport itself on interview day because if you no carry passport go no appointment or visa for you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
chloe7:
you need passport number to schedule appointment and passport itself on interview day because if you no carry passport go no appointment or visa for you
Lol. Alright.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2015
chloe7:
lagos Feb 2nd , first and second in Lagos

l think your chances are brighter now than b4, your circumstances has significantly changed, u have legalized ur marriage and you have also traveled to another country, if l was to interview you as a VO, l will score u A+ and grant you the visa so you can allow me rest, moreover are you traveling alone or with your hubby?....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2015
shinejackie:

l think your chances are brighter now than b4, your circumstances has significantly changed, u have legalized ur marriage and you have also traveled to another country, if l was to interview you as a VO, l will score u A+ and grant you the visa so you can allow me rest, moreover are you traveling alone or with your hubby?....
i'm traveling alone o, me and my husband's waka no dey join at all, thanks for scoring A +, should I do it in Lagos or go to abuja?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Chloe! Congrats! U no invite me o chai!
Mr shine! Friend snatcher angry . Lol

IMO Chloe, do lagos again. It shows obi ocha (clean mind)
Also , both of you travelled together which was the last question (if I remember correctly) so your turning point question has been addressed.
Finally, I hope you have prepared for the birthing question? Hospital et al?
Carry your wedding pishures, certificate and oga's visa page all o! Do let us know
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Also , both of you travelled together which was the last question (if I remember correctly) so your turning point question has been addressed.
Carry your wedding pishures, certificate and oga's visa page all o! Do let us know
chloe7:
i'm traveling alone o, me and my husband's waka no dey join at all, thanks for scoring A +, should I do it in Lagos or go to abuja?

Haha..lol @ friend snatcher, the 2 of you are my friends always wink.

@Chloe, ladyGuinivere has said all l wanted to post, stick to lagos 4 ur interview,although some peeps say Abuja is visa friendly but l believe say if it is your day and time, whether Abuja, lagos, Jupiter, Mars or Pluto, you will get the visa, so go get the visa and come post the transcripts here... cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
pls need help here. my father friend in USA want to send me invitation by June to come over. but currently am during my NYSC and I will be through by first week of October 2015. so I want to advice him to send me the invitation letter earlier by June but inviting me by October do I can come immediately after my youth service. but the real questions now is(1) as a youth Corper member will my bank statement containing my allowee details be enough to present to the embassy when applying (2) Do I need to present a leave letter from my employee (NYSC) though which may be hard to get since He is only inviting me after my service? pls need clarification from the expert. thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
hometutors:
pls need help here. my father friend in USA want to send me invitation by June to come over. but currently am during my NYSC and I will be through by first week of October 2015. so I want to advice him to send me the invitation letter earlier by June but inviting me by October do I can come immediately after my youth service. but the real questions now is(1) as a youth Corper member will my bank statement containing my allowee details be enough to present to the embassy when applying (2) Do I need to present a leave letter from my employee (NYSC) though which may be hard to get since He is only inviting me after my service? pls need clarification from the expert. thanks

Why are you going to America?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote
author=namek2 post=32046569]pls my friend sent me invitation letter 2
attend his masters graduation ceremony with his father nd his
2cousens,we have booked appiontment de same time,i have only travel to
ghana i work in nalin paint company with about 3.2m in my accnt,my
friend promise to sponsor our trip both accomodation,but i wil pay my flight ticket, im stil single
whats my chance of getting the visa my pasprt is stil virgin?can we 4 be
interview 2gether since we booked 2gether my interview is 23
april pls some should asnwr me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

no o we still haven't travelled together, na only me dey waka my waka, the two of us no fit waka together for now because of work schedule, it's alright i'll try Lagos and pay my visa fees when I waka come, LadyGuinivere my friend I never do my wedding party, when I do party you my friend go dey there ;d to go that abuja sef dey give me headache, I no dey carry any document go that embassy only account statement and budget paper, because for that Lagos carrying document is like wasting time, they don't even care at all, as shinejackie said if my time never reach even if I go abuja I no go get am, so make I kuku stay for Lagos enjoy my life, I can't pay my visa fees till I come back next week because I go need passport and I can't do it online even though I have tried and I was told I can't do from a savings account, gtbank ehn! Crazy people

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.