Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061237 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
skimmeh1:
hello great nairalanders, it's been a while now and trust you are all doing great. I need information on the requirements for obtaining international passport for my 11 months old son who is to visit the u.s.a with his mother for a wedding in July. Am currently not with my family as am out of our state of residence and needs to get him his passport this week assignment which would be carried out by his mother since am unavailable. please what are the documents that they require at the immigration office to facilitate his passport and the official price of the passport for a baby.
thank you
this thread is everything US visit visa. Google is your friend
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
colored:
I'm not trying to side anyone but from what I smell from @visapayless comments is pure jealousy. I may be wrong though but it looks like he can't just accept the fact that a 27 year old is more successful than him. having 24mill in your bank acc no be moi moi.
stboff why not travel with your son if you think the countries Chloe mentioned are too romantic for a single person to visit

Thanks for the advice, he is just 3 and i am sure he will not remember the trip by the time he turns 4.
I will do such a thing when i know his memory can hold it. Money spent on Holidays are worth every penny because of the memories they create. Worthless if you'd forget the very next day.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
funnylol:
Am new here, but going through the recent comment about d guy with 24M, its happen like dt at times, like my own for example, my monthly is more that 860k in Naira equiv. and all house household income with wife is more than 1.4m monthly,
I applied with my wife and kid to go and give birth and enjoy summer vacation.
The VO said she is not convinced that we would return back since we have not traveled together as family in 2 years,
I am still laughing till now, because is sounds funny to me, I cant imagine leaving my job and also my wife leaving hers and go start somewhere that you know is hard to make a living there.

So at time, the V.O's know what they always based their decision on. But my own case is still funny, each time I remember I always laff

Lol, perhaps they feel you'd quit your very comfortable life here and run to the US because they have tall buildings.
Your case might be because of your pregnant wife tho. Just saying, i dont know much about these things. Perhaps my ignorance lead to my denial.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nne I disagree o! Remember VOs are human and personal opinions play a large role in the determination. IMO a guy that gets a girl pregnant and fails to marry her is not a dependable guy so nothing stops him from absconding in the US. Everything just worked together against him
my sister you know all these morals only count in Naija, abroad they care less about it but the v.o might have put personal opinions into it, but those v.o's always make mistakes too and give those that will abscond visa, my family photographer whey no get shi shi dey gave him visa last week, he has said he's not going to come back again, many people I know personally that they have gone on their visit visas, sometimes intuition can be wrong
Re: Usa Visit Visa by segbas(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
segbas:
lol

Segbas, are you same person as Funnylol? shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Zelinjo:
@stboff @visapayless, e don do. You guys have made your points. Visapayless don't be so quick to jump into conclusions.

@stboff, I want to go to Seychelles oh. Hope the ticket is free? wink

grin grin grin Awuff tins....

U can from there get married to Him

just sayng tho

grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by funnylol: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
i dont think is because of the pregy, she metioned it, dt we shouldnt think is because of dt, dt it is legal to give birth in US

I asked her, we not coming back? what will happen to our job bla bla, she said no problem we can re-apply, I was just wondering.....

I know someone who applied later and they were given, also d wife was pregy... same embassy but diff VO...
I just dey wonder, I live in a house where I paid no bills, tax free salary... etc.... I don dey laff self.....

stboff:

Lol, perhaps they feel you'd quit your very comfortable life here and run to the US because they have tall buildings.
Your case might be because of your pregnant wife tho. Just saying, i dont know much about these things. Perhaps my ignorance lead to my denial.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2015
segbas:
lol

What did you do with that post? Busted! tongue tongue grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Visapayless, oh please STFU! Must you display your envy? Even online? How is it impossible for a 27 year old to have 24 mil? What is the big deal? You think all Nigerians live from hand to mouth? Or is it his fault that at your Methuselah age, you still can't boast of anything to your name other than arranging fake visas for people to God knows where? Visapayless? Pppfffftttt.

Stboff, i honestly don't think you are full of yourself or desperate, maybe a lil over confident, but that isn't bad in my opinion. They just didn't see much ties to Naija. Go do vacation elsewhere, maybe with your son. Register your business and pay your tax. Trust me, you will need it for not just US visa, but for other things. If you like marry, if no you like, don't. No be by force. Singles also deserve some vacation, don't they? grin

And what's with the car importation? Mind yasef! You better comot am next time. grin

8 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
who ever this visapayless guy is, i think you are absolutely rude and born with jealousy written all over your umbilical cord! it even saddens my heart the more to think you are a man. how is it your cup of tea or business if he faked his statement of account? he is 27 with a whole life ahead of him. i know lawyers that build houses for people and resell without a registered business name! considering his transcript, i think he should reapply immediately. remove the car importation from your form, tell the VO you have a son and his mother is a civil partner to you. tell him when you guys intend to marry and that is it. we are here to learn from eachother and not to back bite. Please dont reply me visapayless.. your opinion is sickening already.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
@visapayless

You can come up with as many IDs as you want they will be gone as soon as i set my eyes on them. keep operating your visa scam in other sections but not here

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:
@visapayless
You can come up with as many IDs as you want they will be gone as soon as i set my eyes on them. keep operating your visa scam in other sections but not here

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:
@visapayless

wait o, u sure say visapayless no be suxes2005 the visa scammer?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Jehova! Justwise I de wonder if you still de sleep ? Abegi block all these people when de spoil this thread abegi!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
stboff as you can see the point i've been making as been mentioned by many other people here, commot car importation and try again in Lagos and find a curvy girl on facebook or instagram, go for vacation in Seychelles, register your business, and you and visapayless should stop making trouble here because is it a misdemeanor and a felony tongue grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
colored:
wait o, u sure say visapayless no be suxes2005 the visa scammer?

I don't have any evidence to prove that at the moment so I will not speculate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Jehova! Justwise I de wonder if you still de sleep ? Abegi block all these people when de spoil this thread abegi!

Yes and I'm going back for more sleep now grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Phema:

Thank you!

Unfortunately there are many of them in this section...can only bust out as many as i can.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:
Unfortunately there are many of them in this section...can only bust out as many as i can.

Weldone. This your job no easy at all.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Phema:

Weldone. This your job no easy at all.

Lol...more of a hobby
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:

Lol...more of a hobby

grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
@justwise Pls help, I got an invitation for a trade show in August. Am so confused cos have once bin denied..Pls I need your advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
@justwise Pls help, I got an invitation for a trade show in August. Am so confused cos have once bin denied..Pls I need your advice

Do you work or run your own business that is related to the trade show?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:

Do you work or run your own business that is related to the trade show?
yes I do... I own a registered boutique and I travel quarterly to Dubai for my goods....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
yes I do... I own a registered boutique and I travel quarterly to Dubai for my goods....

Your performance at the interview will make the difference, go with the trade show invitation letter and proof to the VO how the trade show will benefit your business considering how much it will cost you to attend the show.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by motherheart: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
I need to visit ASAp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
motherheart:
I need to visit ASAp

Why so many short posts to get your name up?
Something going on! shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello good people. Pls what happens if someone gets a visiting visa on the platform to attend a wedding in the USA and after getting the visa , something comes up and the person is unable go attend that same wedding for which he got the 2 years visa. Can such individual not problem with the US or the people later in the future ? Can such person still use the visa later for visiting, will he not face issues at the poe ? Thanksa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello good people of the house,I'm applying for US B1/B2 visa,I have been to UK twice and UAE once and still have a valid UK visa on my old passport,I have a wife and a little son but we havent travelled together as a family,now I'm applying alone,I'm a business man with minimum income of 285K monthly but i earn more than that most times depending on how business moves,I Also have above 5m naira in my savings account.Do you think I'm good to go? I will appreciate the response of this house.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
scott509:
Hello good people of the house,I'm applying for US B1/B2 visa,I have been to UK twice and UAE once and still have a valid UK visa on my old passport,I have a wife and a little son but we havent travelled together as a family,now I'm applying alone,I'm a business man with minimum income of 285K monthly but i earn more than that most times depending on how business moves,I Also have above 5m naira in my savings account.Do you think I'm good to go? I will appreciate the response of this house.
let's us take it from the purpose of your visit
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
tayoamos:
Hello good people. Pls what happens if someone gets a visiting visa on the platform to attend a wedding in the USA and after getting the visa , something comes up and the person is unable go attend that same wedding for which he got the 2 years visa. Can such individual not problem with the US or the people later in the future ? Can such person still use the visa later for visiting, will he not face issues at the poe ? Thanks
well, I really don't think so though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.