Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060646 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
colored:
wait o, u sure say visapayless no be suxes2005 the visa scammer?

Defamation of xter! Whatever it is you're thinking or you were told, you're totally wrong and that's why I won't change my id on NL. Y'all can say whatever, ko kan aye mehn.

justwise:

I don't have any evidence to prove that at the moment so I will not speculate.

You should have cautioned him instead of your reply. You should preach peace and keep doing your job here.

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
suxes2005:

Defamation of xter! Whatever it is you're thinking or you were told, you're totally wrong and that's why I won't change my id on NL. Y'all can say whatever, ko kan aye mehn.

You should have cautioned him instead of your reply. You should preach peace and keep doing your job here.

~ Sheyi

This is what happens when you tarnished your image in public people hardly forget.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
justwise:

This is what happens when you tarnished your image in public people hardly forget.

Okay fine. Suxes2005 is a scammer. Y'all beware and don't deal with him.

Unto the next thing please.

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Chloe7 I'm going on 13 days vacation to Longbeach California. My budget for the trip is 850k
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
scott509:
@Chloe7 I'm going on 13 days vacation to Longbeach California. My budget for the trip is 850k
hotel reservation? Planned itinerary, because the v.o will definitely ask the reason for your trip, the nature of your job and since you are married and will be going alone he or she will ask about your family and why they won't be going along with you.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
@chloe7 Yes,i have already booked an hotel with my debit card,I partner with a company using my truck for logistics of petroleum products and the company remits payment into my account,my wife is working and dont know when her leave will be granted and my son is on school session,I want to visit tourist places and relax.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
chloe7:
well, I really don't think so though.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello good people. Pls what happens if someone gets a visiting visa on the platform to attend a wedding in the USA and after getting the visa , something comes up and the person is unable go attend that same wedding for which he got the 2 years visa. Can such individual not problem with the US or the people later in the future ? Can such person still use the visa later for visiting, will he not face issues at the poe ? Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by anfanio: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
tayoamos:
Hello good people. Pls what happens if someone gets a visiting visa on the platform to attend a wedding in the USA and after getting the visa , something comes up and the person is unable go attend that same wedding for which he got the 2 years visa. Can such individual not problem with the US or the people later in the future ? Can such person still use the visa later for visiting, will he not face issues at the poe ? Thanks

You can use it for later visits but primary reason for the visa is the wedding, try and use it for that purpose and avoid subsequent uncertainties. You are also asking these questions because if you are the immigration officer at POE you want to know why it was not used for the primary purpose. Acceptable reasons could be a serious personal medical issue or on immediate family member, death in the family, which can be proven with documents, and remember such documents from Nigeria are questionable. I won't bet on it, follow your original invitation timeline.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wow, this thread is still up and kicking, anyways, good to know.

Meanwhile, @Tayoamos, unlike UK Visa, for the US, you don't have any problem atall for not travelling as earlier scheduled, you however may not even travel with the visa at all before it's expiration and still get it renewed without any hassle but that shouldn't be a norm as a repeat of it may lead to a refusal or delay in the subsequent application.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
anfanio:

You can use it for later visits but primary reason for the visa is the wedding, try and use it for that purpose and avoid subsequent uncertainties. You are also asking these questions because if you are the immigration officer at POE you want to know why it was not used for the primary purpose. Acceptable reasons could be a serious personal medical issue or on immediate family member, death in the family, which can be proven with documents, and remember such documents from Nigeria are questionable. I won't bet on it, follow your original invitation timeline.
Thanks bro
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2015
stboff:

Thanks bro.
But really for anyone genuinely travelling for tourism purpose The USA shouldn't be allowed to play God in everything.
Thing is i didn't really like the way people were standing just to get a visa and the conversations were not private. That's not cool.
Like i said before, the USA can eat dust. There are other countries i can go and have fun and i won't even miss the US. I know majority of peeps in here just wanna go the d US for greener pasture. For me am going to the US to add my little kobos to their economy. (Pure tourism). so na both of us loose.
In about a week or two time i will post pictures of myself in a holiday place. I must enjoy myself irrespective of what d yankees feel.
To all those that will be approved, congrats in advance. For all those that will be wrongly rejected. Just locate another place n go have ur fun. Come back home and hustle on. Them no reach.
Goodnight ya'all.

Hello bro, so sorry to hear about your refusal. First time refusal is not the end of life.

As for your observation at the embassy, I'd like to believe it's their jurisdiction, hence their rules, every country got theirs. Initially, i thought it was a little weird that my conversation with the VO wasn't private but I got over it.

We know you've got millions to spend and totally entitled to your opinions, however you should only speak for yourself and not conclude that majority of peeps in here are seeking for greener pastures outside. We all don't have to be making millions every month before taking a vacation, that's being ................ Don't carry out your refusal on everyone else in the forum bro

Just my opinion

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 1:36am On Jun 04, 2015
overlord77:

Hello bro, so sorry to hear about your refusal. First time refusal is not the end of life.

As for your observation at the embassy, I'd like to believe it's their jurisdiction, hence their rules, every country got theirs. Initially, i thought it was a little weird that my conversation with the VO wasn't private but I got over it.

We know you've got millions to spend and totally entitled to your opinions, however you should only speak for yourself and not conclude that majority of peeps in here are seeking for greener pastures outside. We all don't have to be making millions every month before taking a vacation, that's being ................ Don't carry out your refusal on everyone else in the forum bro

Just my opinion
From the look of things and the way he spoke, I could see desperation in him . he probably wants to go to the USA at all cost and see, these vos are trained so much that they fish people like him out.
Like u said, there re lots of countries better than USA, why not forget USA and rather go to those countries. you dontdon't need to post any pics here to show u re somewhere pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

From the look of things and the way he spoke, I could see desperation in him . he probably wants to go to the USA at all cost and see, these vos are trained so much that they fish people like him out.
Like u said, there re lots of countries better than USA, why not forget USA and rather go to those countries. you dontdon't need to post any pics here to show u re somewhere pls
Let this issue go pls, the guy in question has even moved on haba!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
If
FASTLINK1:
Wow, this thread is still up and kicking, anyways, good to know.

Meanwhile, @Tayoamos, unlike UK Visa, for the US, you don't have any problem atall for not travelling as earlier scheduled, you however may not even travel with the visa at all before it's expiration and still get it renewed without any hassle but that shouldn't be a norm as a repeat of it may lead to a refusal or delay in the subsequent application.

@ Tayoamos: I concur with FASTLinKs, you have nothing to worry, using the visa for other purposes. Just explain at POE why you could not make your previous trip.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tolman061(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
hello house, I have filed the US visa form for family visit and I have my interview for next week. However I have forgotten the actual date I filled in the form (its for family visit and didnt put much emphasis on date) as my date of departure to US and some other details. I will like to know if its possible to retrieve my application form online to see the details I submitted. I don't want to give a different date when asked during the interview. please what is the way out.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

Quote the exact lines of the transcript that suggests "desperation" and make your ancestors proud.
Waiting patiently for you WISE ONE.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
tolman061:
hello house, I have filed the US visa form for family visit and I have my interview for next week. However I have forgotten the actual date I filled in the form (its for family visit and didnt put much emphasis on date) as my date of departure to US and some other details. I will like to know if its possible to retrieve my application form online to see the details I submitted. I don't want to give a different date when asked during the interview. please what is the way out.hello house, I have filed the US visa form for family visit and I have my interview for next week. However I have forgotten the actual date I filled in the form (its for family visit and didnt put much emphasis on date) as my date of departure to US and some other details. I will like to know if its possible to retrieve my application form online to see the details I submitted. I don't want to give a different date when asked during the interview. please what is the way out.
you can't retrieve your form and you might not be asked for the exact date you filled, you will most likely be asked how long you intend staying in the U.S but nothing is for sure though, the only alternative you have as regards the form is to fill a new one and call the embassy to update it for you if they can.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
stboff:

Quote the exact lines of the transcript that suggests "desperation" and make your ancestors proud.
Waiting patiently for you WISE ONE.
please let's allow this your refusal ish die and stop talking about it or else you guys will continue to drag it, instead let's talk about how you will reapply again and you'll be granted the visa innit grin cheesy cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
overlord77:

Just my opinion
Well said, maybe the likes of "Visapayless" got to my head which made me to use the "MAJORITY OF PEOPLE" phrase.
But when you look at it, if majority of us actually go to the US for pure tourism and return within a few days, do you think they will be this strict ? one would think they have a way of checking the records which determines their approval/denial pattern.
My comment was in no way intended to offend anyone.
And what's with these people and "desperation". Really that's the only thing i see that makes me keep commenting. Like a poster above said, MAKE UNA DROP THIS MATTER and concentrate on your upcoming interviews.

Greetings..

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
chloe7:
please let's allow this your refusal ish die and stop talking about it or else you guys will continue to drag it, instead let's talk about how you will reapply again and you'll be granted the visa innit grin cheesy cheers!

Madam, i don't talk until i see "Desperation" it just phuccking gets to me.
I didn't even tell anyone about my plans to travel, the only people that knows are you guys here on NL. I just filled the DS-160 form from my PC, used my printer. Paid the VISA fee the next time i went to a bank. Started living my life as usual until i stumbled upon this thread. Created a new NL id and started narrating my case.
For the records, the car importation thing is actually a genuine interest. Something i'd really love to do. I have bought all my cars from Inspired_M autos and i can imagine how much profit he makes. Not until i came to this thread did i know car importation was a "NO NO".
EVen while talking to the VO, i was calm and i only answered the questions she asked directly. I didn't start saying stories or trying to make the VO laugh because am not really a funny guy.
Just why is everyone mentioning "desperation" ? it pphhhucking pissses me off cos the people who call me desperate are actually the very desperate ones. They take this shiiit too serious. Isn't this supposed to be a thread were we discuss how to get VISAs to go tour? visit friends and all those fun stuff why is it such a serious thread? (signs of desperation maybe ?)
If this thread was a STUDENT VISA thread, then i will understand the struggle for one's future.... This shiiiittt about "desperate" has gotta stop men.....

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
stboff sometimes we just have to learn to pass and pretend as if we don't see or else we will just keep dragging issues, even if you see desperate or anything or something just pass and go, BTW it won't be a bad idea if you reapply now...... tongue cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tolman061(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
My interview is scheduled for monday anyway. Am sure i filled 3rd week of june or last. Bt not jst sure of the exact date.
chloe7:
you can't retrieve your form and you might not be asked for the exact date you filled, you will most likely be asked how long you intend staying in the U.S but nothing is for sure though, the only alternative you have as regards the form is to fill a new one and call the embassy to update it for you if they can.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry if people have rankled your nerves stboff. However plz keep your language clean. Changing the spelling dosent change the fact that you are using swear words. The rules of this thread (and society for that matter) frown on swear words.
Justwise wakey wakey!!!
Peace!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Try to change it yourself or call the embassy, well if you don't but at least you can remember the number of days you intend spending sha?
tolman061:
My interview is scheduled for monday anyway. Am sure i filled 3rd week of june or last. Bt not jst sure of the exact date.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Sorry if people have rankled your nerves stboff. However plz keep your language clean. Changing the spelling dosent change the fact that you are using swear words. The rules of this thread (and society for that matter) frown on swear words.
Justwise wakey wakey!!!
Peace!
Justwise is very awake o, as I called on him yesterday he answered me sharply...... Lmao, I kuku went to do gbeborun on the uk visit thread and someone dragged me hook, line and sinker, justwise came to my aid.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls can someone help me on how much it will cost taking a cab or bus from Cincinnati to dayton, both cities in Ohio, USA
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stboff: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
chloe7:
stboff sometimes we just have to learn to pass and pretend as if we don't see or else we will just keep dragging issues, even if you see desperate or anything or something just pass and go, BTW it won't be a bad idea if you reapply now...... tongue cheesy

Yea, i guess that's what imon do(Ignore trolls)
No, reapplying means another two months at which time i will really not be free to travel anywhere. Besides i will be in Seychelles towards this month end.
From my research, that place is quite posh and expensive. It would have depleted my budget for vacation this year. The US thing will have to be till next year.
Maybe by next year they will get to see i immediately went to Seychelles just after my denial. That should confirm my tourism intention. If they don't agree by then again... i will have to sadly delete Miami off my "To Do" list. (That WILL SMITH video is still in my head, hehe)
You are really looking forward to your interview. I hope you get it.

Share the outcome here.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ha! This awa unpaid work your own reach UK thread? U strong o Chloe nwa mama.
6 days more!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tolman061(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
chloe7:
Try to change it yourself or call the embassy, well if you don't but at least you can remember the number of days you intend spending sha?
Yes,i culd remember that...it was even stated in the letter of invitation how long am going to stay. And i filled it d same way i av it on d invitation. Is dere any need to call d embassy so far d interview is around d corner or how will i try to change it mysef pls? Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Ha! This awa unpaid work your own reach UK thread? U strong o Chloe nwa mama.
6 days more!
truth is before yesterday I only visited that thread last year December when I wanted someone to pickup my passport from Telepeformance in Abuja and I didn't know how to go about it, even before I could get a response I already did a research on my own wrote the letter and the passport was back with me, na so I waka go there yesterday go see wetin dey happen for there.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
tolman061:

Yes,i culd remember that...it was even stated in the letter of invitation how long am going to stay. And i filled it d same way i av it on d invitation. Is dere any need to call d embassy so far d interview is around d corner or how will i try to change it mysef pls? Thanks
since you remember, then I don't think you need to fill another form, because in most cases you are only asked how long you will be staying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.