Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060882 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2015
gentleiphy:
Chloe7
This is for you...as the rain showers this morning ,i pray for success in your visa interview today and wish you all the best.
Amen in Jesus name, thank you so much kiss
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 10, 2015
colored:
chloe7 wake up! go collect that visa sharply...
I don baff, ready sef, thank you so much, you are loved kiss
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:
God's grace baby gieh!!! I just said a prayer for you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:

Remember say pckin weyn winch send message nor dey fear o!

*looks right, looks left. Runs out of thread b4 LadyGuinivere wakes up

#GoPickUpUrVisaChloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

God's grace baby gieh!!! I just said a prayer for you
Amen in Jesus name, thank you so much, still on my way to the consulate
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

Remember say pckin weyn winch send message nor dey fear o!

*looks right, looks left. Runs out of thread b4 LadyGuinivere wakes up

#GoPickUpUrVisaChloe7
Lmao, you just cracked me up, I no dey fear at all, I dey ground, i'm picking my visa up today by God's grace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gaskinachi(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Goodluck today chloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2015
good luck Chloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by hodusglobal(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:
Lmao, you just cracked me up, I no dey fear at all, I dey ground, i'm picking my visa up today by God's grace
Surely...You will bring us a good news here that your Visa as been approved today...#In Sha Allahu: Ameen!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Solo84(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2015
God Grace on you Chole....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
adigunomomama:

smooth operator

Have a nice trip to NY

Both of you

Thank you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
100dollar! Hmmmmmm angry
Leg wen de waka kurukere, eye wen de waka kurukere de follow am!

Person when hold another person property high make the owner hand no reach am, when the hand pain am e go bring am down

No matter how high the termite flies, it will fall for the frog

In conclusion, u must drop that pof pof! Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Itissettled3: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2015
God's Grace Chloe7

chloe7:
Re: Usa Visit Visa by fourfunmi: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Congrats in advance Chloe7.... You deserve this....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by milkydaddy(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Gurus,kindly help me on dis issues.i'm a 30yrs married man wit 2 kidz(daughters)age 4&2 respectivly,& i'm planin 2 av vacatn wit my wife & 1 of my kids bt dnt knw d one 2 tak btw dem wen aply coz of costs.&we av virgin pasports watz it our chance
Re: Usa Visit Visa by milkydaddy(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
wat are d docs needed,though we av sum1 in u.s.a bt nt d one who is invitin us.myself&my wife just decided 2 av vacatn over dia my annual leave & her startz dis month endin &@ d same time i'm lukin 4ward 2 do my masters degree in s/korea nxt yr.help
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
milkydaddy:
Gurus,kindly help me on dis issues.i'm a 30yrs married man wit 2 kidz(daughters)age 4&2 respectivly,& i'm planin 2 av vacatn wit my wife & 1 of my kids bt dnt knw d one 2 tak btw dem wen aply coz of costs.&we av virgin pasports watz it our chance
1. Virgin passports de get visa. However I'm sceptical. None of you have travelled at all. Advice? Make una all go somewhere else ist
2. IMO if I'm a VO and you tell me you are going on a family vacation but u are leaving one kid behind because of cost, I wont look at you in a good light. Why can't u wait and save to have enough for the whole family or leave d kids all behind?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
milkydaddy:
wat are d docs needed,though we av sum1 in u.s.a bt nt d one who is invitin us.myself&my wife just decided 2 av vacatn over dia my annual leave & her startz dis month endin &@ d same time i'm lukin 4ward 2 do my masters degree in s/korea nxt yr.help
Go back like 3 pages. I answered the exact question
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
I am very active on this thread this morning for d sake of Chloe nwa mama m oooo! Nne I'm on pins and needles here

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2015
ifax:
Pls does anyone know the earliest interview date in abuja at the moment?

July 29th
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:

All the best Chloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2015
overlord77:

July 29th

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
I am very active on this thread this morning for d sake of Chloe nwa mama m oooo! Nne I'm on pins and needles here
so my people I was stuck in traffic and got to the embassy around past 10am and I was turned back, I was told I couldn't go in again, and I should check the portal in two days time and reschedule another appointment. I'm so sad right now but I believe God has a plan and purpose for everything.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:
so my people I was stuck in traffic and got to the embassy around past 10am and I was turned back, I was told I couldn't go in again, and I should check the portal in two days time and reschedule another appointment. I'm so sad right now but I believe God has a plan and purpose for everything.

OMG! we expecting ur transcript like Bollywood conclude story. that's Lagos for you. all is well. anytime it is insha Allahu, it will favour you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:
Hian! Don't they know about the traffic/flood situation?
Plz see if you can book abuja. I'm so upset now ehhh
Re: Usa Visit Visa by hodusglobal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:
I prayed that the dissapointment you met today shall turn to blessing that will equal to 2 Years US Visa for you on your next date of interview.#In Sha Allahu! Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
chloe7:

Don't be sad. Delay, they say, is not denial
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

Don't be sad. Delay, they say, is not denial
Exactly. Maybe God delivered u from a greater disappointment. I remember the guy with a transcript about getting to abuja late but the security allowed him in.
That's why I said plz go to abuja
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
adigunomomama:

OMG! we expecting ur transcript like Bollywood conclude story. that's Lagos for you. all is well. anytime it is insha Allahu, it will favour you

infact me sef, the funny thing is they still allowed me stay on the queue and pass through one security check, they should have told me even before I joined the queue I would have turned back jejely, the lady was really polite and she explained that she had gotten security calls twice that they shouldn't allow anyone that is more than one hour thirty minutes late in for the interview again and she doesn't want to drink garri and loose her job so I should just check the portal in two working days and reschedule the appointment, of which i'm not sure I can still get a date in June again sef.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Hian! Don't they know about the traffic/flood situation?
Plz see if you can book abuja. I'm so upset now ehhh
I even slept at my mum's on the mainland because it's really easy to link thirdmainland from there instead of coming all the way from chevron Ajah, I entered the traffic since 6am o and the whole place was jam packed, they said the flood or traffic isn't an excuse and I should have come since 4.30am or 5am, when I have a home to take care of and husband I will now be going to embassy 4.30am.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by basiratola: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ cloe7.... Y not try see d head of consular n explain urself to him. Am sure everyone knows about d flood. U can still go back today n try.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
hodusglobal:
I prayed that the dissapointment you met today shall turn to blessing that will equal to 2 Years US Visa for you on your next date of interview.#In Sha Allahu! Ameen.
Amin by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.