Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060502 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by gentleiphy: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Please aside the visa confirmation application form,bank payment reciept and passport phtographs..what other official document is needed to go along with to the embassy..I mean the one they check to see if its ok(not personal related document like bank statement,payslips,tax clearance cert,work employment letter\introduction letter.invitation letter,hotel reservation and flight reservations)..my interview is 5days from today.Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2015
A friend just ask me this question and I will love to throw it to the house, she's engaged, single, runs her own business earns about 190k per month according to what she said she filled in her form o, and also she put that she's being sponsored by her parents, well I didn't know what to say but will there be any red flag at all?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2015
gentleiphy:
Please aside the visa confirmation application form,bank payment reciept and passport phtographs..what other official document is needed to go along with to the embassy..I mean the one they check to see if its ok(not personal related document like bank statement,payslips,tax clearance cert,work employment letter\introduction letter.invitation letter,hotel reservation and flight reservations)..my interview is 5days from today.Thanks
DS160 confirmation page and of course Int. Passport
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2015
chloe7:
A friend just ask me this question and I will love to throw it to the house, she's engaged, single, runs her own business earns about 190k per month according to what she said she filled in her form o, and also she put that she's being sponsored by her parents, well I didn't know what to say but will there be any red flag at all?
Why would an independent woman be sponsored by her parents?
Red Flag!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2015
ayobj:

Will henceforth be a regular contributor and adviser to all intending applicants.

Once again.Muito obrigado and Danke shone!!!

Welcome to the family! Though it's a thankless job o! For egs people like 100dollar! After promising jollof rice and pof pof , warri stinginess aradite akagum no go gree them cheesy
After they will try to confuse you with proverbs. Our reward is in heaven ! grin

Mbok where is prof Fredricko?! E don tay.

Abeg if I no use ma visa , dem go call me for interview next time I wan do drop box? Also whoever wen see very cheap/promo ticket plz holla ur sister o! Awoof no de run my belle at all at all! Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

people like 100dollar! After promising jollof rice and pof pof , warri stinginess aradite akagum no go gree them cheesy

Abeg if I no use ma visa , dem go call me for interview next time I wan do drop box? Also whoever wen see very cheap/promo ticket plz holla ur sister o! Awoof no de run my belle at all at all! Lol

grin grin grin

LadyG mo! Urohbo ppl say who dey owe u money dey use style dey help u dey save am! grin

Abeg I que 4 or back 4 d cheap awoof ticket o! Bt, according to Chloe7, it starts from August
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Why would an independent woman be sponsored by her parents?
Red Flag!!!
okay, so what scenario will be better? For her to sponsor herself? I'm thinking what she earns isn't so much, please correct me if i'm wrong
So you think it will be better for her to say she is engaged, earns about 190k, and she wants to sponsor herself, she has been denied once two years ago, she has been to the uk twice, the vatican once and dubai once.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
chloe7:
okay, so what scenario will be better? For her to sponsor herself? I'm thinking what she earns isn't so much, please correct me if i'm wrong
So you think it will be better for her to say she is engaged, earns about 190k, and she wants to sponsor herself, she has been denied once two years ago, she has been to the uk twice, the vatican once and dubai once.

But who is truly sponsoring her? I think she should say the truth if she is sponsoring herself. Her SOA of account might not even be checked to see how much she has saved up at the moment.

Btw, chloe7 you say 190k a month isn't much? shocked
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2015
spykid014:

But who is truly sponsoring her? I think she should say the truth if she is sponsoring herself. Her SOA of account might not even be checked to see how much she has saved up at the moment.

Btw, chloe7 you say 190k a month isn't much? shocked
Well, that was what I told her, me I felt they always like to see big money inside account just incase they check, which means she most likely stands a chance if she applies to the US embassy innit?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Chloe o! 190k no much? How many people are paid 190k monthly?! There are many things to consider o! For egs If I have earned 190k for 5 years I ought to have savings and it also shows I'm stabel. That's y they ask lenght of time worked.
Also as a single girl , where I de spend ma money after dstv, and body cream and tp? All the above na for example I de give o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
I WAS THE HAPPIEST MAN ON TUESDAY WHEN I WAS INTERVIEWED AND I WAS ASKED TO PICK UP MY PASSPORT ON FRIDAY.MANY WERE DENIED AND SOME WERE GIVEN,A NEW ELECTED GOVERNOR OF A STATE WAS THERE FOR HIS INTERVIEW TOO.I GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE POSTED HERE,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN ONE THING OR THE OTHER THAT HAS HELPED ME BUILD THE CONFIDENCE TO FACE THE VISA OFFICER.IT WAS RAINING DAY,I LEFT HOME PAST 7 AND MY INTERVIEW WAS FOR 11AM, HEAVY TRAFFIC FROM MY HOUSE AROUND AGEGE TO IKEJA,CONTINUED IN THE TRAFFIC TO IKORODU ROAD DOWN TO WESTERN AVENUE,IT CONTINUED TO APONGBON,I DIDNT HESITATE TO INCREASE MY SPEED FROM THERE TO VICTORIA ISLAND.

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME OF ENTERING WALTER CARRINGTON STREET,I PARKED AT EXACTLY 10.03AM RIGHT AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE STREET DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE US EMBASSY IS LOCATED AND I HAD TO PAY 1,000 NAIRA FOR PARKING. I HAD TO WALK ABOUT 3 MINUTES TO GET TO THE EMBASSY WHERE THERE IS CAR PARK AVAILABLE,I WAS PRESSED AND WENT TO PEE AT THE WATER SIDE AREA AND IT WAS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE GUY BEFORE YOU CAN PEE OR DEFECATE,PEE 100 NAIRA AND THE OTHER 200.I PAID 100 NAIRA AND GOT BACK TO THE LINE. THEY WERE ATTENDING TO 10AM AND 10.30AM QUEUE BUT I JOIN THE LINE THAT HAS 10.30AM AND FOLLOWED BY 11AM APPOINTMENTS,A GIRL THAT HER APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 9AM WAS TOLD TO GO BACK AS THEY ARE DONE WITH 9AM APPOINTMENTS,SO PAINFUL FOR HER.YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT I FORGOT MINE WAS FOR 11 AND STILL ON THE LINE FOR 11.30 UNTIL I CHECKED AGAIN AND I QUICKLY JOINED THE 11AM LINE WHICH HAD ALREADY GOTTEN TO HALF WAY.

THE GUARD THAT CHECKED ME SAID I HAVE TO DROP MY TOKEN THAT WAS ATTACHED TO MY CAR KEYS AS NO ELECTRONIC DEVICE OF SO EVER IS ALLOWED.SO I QUICKLY WENT BACK OUTSIDE TO REMOVE IT AND GAVE A POLICE MAN AT THE GATE TO HOLD FOR ME THAT I WILL COMPENSATE HIM WHEN I'M DONE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT STAPLE YOUR PASSPORT TO YOUR DS-160 FORM AS PEOPLE THAT DID THAT WERE ASKED TO REMOVE IT.I WENT TO THE DESK TO HAVE MY NAME CHECKED WITH THE APPOINTMENT TIME AND GOT SEATED.

AFTER THE BATCHES BEFORE ME WAS CALLED INTO THE INTERVIEW AND BIOMETRICS AREA IT WAS OUR TURN AND WE GOT IN DID MY BIOMETRICS AND I JOINED THE INTERVIEW LINE AND WAS LOOKING THE WAY PEOPLE WERE INTERVIEWED AND WAS BREATHING IN AND BREATHING OUT TO EASE THE TENSION IN ME. NO BE SMALL THING AS NO ONE WANTS TO FAIL THIS BIG EXAMINATION.IT GOT TO MY TURN AND WENT TO THE VO OFFICER.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Chloe o! 190k no much? How many people are paid 190k monthly?! There are many things to consider o! For egs If I have earned 190k for 5 years I ought to have savings and it also shows I'm stabel. That's y they ask lenght of time worked.
Also as a single girl , where I de spend ma money after dstv, and body cream and tp? All the above na for example I de give o!
no be pay o na business, and you know for business there is no stable amount but that's an average she said she filled in her ds-160, ladyguinivere go chop me today, me I no know say 190k dey enough to fill inside form, well so she can pass for visa if she says she's sponsoring herself, she has filled ds-160 but hasn't paid visa fees.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
scott509:
I WAS THE HAPPIEST MAN ON TUESDAY WHEN I WAS INTERVIEWED AND I WAS ASKED TO PICK UP MY PASSPORT ON FRIDAY.MANY WERE DENIED AND SOME WERE GIVEN,A NEW ELECTED GOVERNOR OF A STATE WAS THERE FOR HIS INTERVIEW TOO.I GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE POSTED HERE,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN ONE THING OR THE OTHER THAT HAS HELPED ME BUILD THE CONFIDENCE TO FACE THE VISA OFFICER.IT WAS RAINING DAY,I LEFT HOME PAST 7 AND MY INTERVIEW WAS FOR 11AM, HEAVY TRAFFIC FROM MY HOUSE AROUND AGEGE TO IKEJA,CONTINUED IN THE TRAFFIC TO IKORODU ROAD DOWN TO WESTERN AVENUE,IT CONTINUED TO APONGBON,I DIDNT HESITATE TO INCREASE MY SPEED FROM THERE TO VICTORIA ISLAND.

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME OF ENTERING WALTER CARRINGTON STREET,I PARKED AT EXACTLY 10.03AM RIGHT AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE STREET DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE US EMBASSY IS LOCATED AND I HAD TO PAY 1,000 NAIRA FOR PARKING. I HAD TO WALK ABOUT 3 MINUTES TO GET TO THE EMBASSY WHERE THERE IS CAR PARK AVAILABLE,I WAS PRESSED AND WENT TO PEE AT THE WATER SIDE AREA AND IT WAS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE GUY BEFORE YOU CAN PEE OR DEFECATE,PEE 100 NAIRA AND THE OTHER 200.I PAID 100 NAIRA AND GOT BACK TO THE LINE. THEY WERE ATTENDING TO 10AM AND 10.30AM QUEUE BUT I JOIN THE LINE THAT HAS 10.30AM AND FOLLOWED BY 11AM APPOINTMENTS,A GIRL THAT HER APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 9AM WAS TOLD TO GO BACK AS THEY ARE DONE WITH 9AM APPOINTMENTS,SO PAINFUL FOR HER.YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT I FORGOT MINE WAS FOR 11 AND STILL ON THE LINE FOR 11.30 UNTIL I CHECKED AGAIN AND I QUICKLY JOINED THE 11AM LINE WHICH HAD ALREADY GOTTEN TO HALF WAY.

THE GUARD THAT CHECKED ME SAID I HAVE TO DROP MY TOKEN THAT WAS ATTACHED TO MY CAR KEYS AS NO ELECTRONIC DEVICE OF SO EVER IS ALLOWED.SO I QUICKLY WENT BACK OUTSIDE TO REMOVE IT AND GAVE A POLICE MAN AT THE GATE TO HOLD FOR ME THAT I WILL COMPENSATE HIM WHEN I'M DONE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT STAPLE YOUR PASSPORT TO YOUR DS-160 FORM AS PEOPLE THAT DID THAT WERE ASKED TO REMOVE IT.I WENT TO THE DESK TO HAVE MY NAME CHECKED WITH THE APPOINTMENT TIME AND GOT SEATED.

AFTER THE BATCHES BEFORE ME WAS CALLED INTO THE INTERVIEW AND BIOMETRICS AREA IT WAS OUR TURN AND WE GOT IN DID MY BIOMETRICS AND I JOINED THE INTERVIEW LINE AND WAS LOOKING THE WAY PEOPLE WERE INTERVIEWED AND WAS BREATHING IN AND BREATHING OUT TO EASE THE TENSION IN ME. NO BE SMALL THING AS NO ONE WANTS TO FAIL THIS BIG EXAMINATION.IT GOT TO MY TURN AND WENT TO THE VO OFFICER.

VO:How are you
ME:I'm ok and you?
VO:Fine,Can i please have your passport and the white paper?
ME:Gave it to him
VO:Checked my old passport from the back and checked in between the pages and said Oh you have been to the UK.
ME:Yes
VO:Where are you going?
ME:California
VO:Where in California
ME:Long beach
VO:What do you do?
ME:I'm into this
VO:Do you own the company
ME:NO
VO:what do you do for the company
ME:I own an asset
VO:Are you married?
VO:Do have children?
ME:I have one child.
VO:Why do you want to travel alone
ME:My wife is doesnt know when her leave will be granted and my son is on school session.
VO:What are you going to do in Long beach:
ME:Tourist visit
VO:Do you know anyone there?
ME:No
VO:What places do you want to visit?
ME:The Pike,Walter Pyramid.
VO:Whats Walter pyramid,what does it look like and where is that located?
ME:I tried to describe to him how the Pyramid looks like and told him i dont know exactly where its located but i know it is in long beach.
VO:Where else do you want to go?
ME:Also to see a beautiful Aquarium(at that point i forgot it is called aquarium of the pacific)
VO:What have you gone to do in UK?
ME:I have been there twice and one was tourist visit and the other went to visit my aunt.
VOsadask again)Do you know anybody in California
VO:So why dont you wait till your wife gets her leave and you can go together.
ME:Its my business offpeak and maybe next year we can go together.
VO:Ok,said something but didnt hear well
ME:Is that All?
VO:Wait,he was writing my passport details on his sheet of paper and hands over a white sheet to me.
ME:Thanks

No single document was requested from me not even my bank statement,he didnt ask about my how much i earn or how much i have for the trip.I made sure i was confident enough as i can be and looked straight in his eyes as he asks me all the questions.

I was so happy,went out of the office and went to have my token back from the police man and gave him some change with joy.Went back to my car,called family and friends and i zoomed off.Goodluck to everyone that have an appointment with US embassy.Thanks again to you all.

NB:Pray,be real enough,be confident,be consistent in your answers and most importantly be wise when filling your DS-160 form.

13 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
scott509:
I WAS THE HAPPIEST MAN ON TUESDAY WHEN I WAS INTERVIEWED

Complete your story jor. With your full transcript.
You took a risk oh! Your interview was for 11 am and you left home 7, all the way from agege, with Lagos traffic and rain? God save you!
I was the embassy on Tuesday as well. My time was 7am. I left home 4.30. From Ajah axis.
The normal car park is 500 naira. You dash dem extra for that other side. No biggie tho, as your waka ended in praise. Oya, full transcript biko!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
spykid014:

Complete your story jor. With your full transcript.
You took a risk oh! Your interview was for 11 am and you left home 7, all the way from agege, with Lagos traffic and rain? God save you!
I was the embassy on Tuesday as well. My time was 7am. I left home 4.30. From Ajah axis.
The normal car park is 500 naira. You dash dem extra for that other side. No biggie tho, as your waka ended in praise. Oya, full transcript biko!
Have done that,how was your interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
scott509:
I WAS THE HAPPIEST MAN ON TUESDAY WHEN I WAS INTERVIEWED AND I WAS ASKED TO PICK UP MY PASSPORT ON FRIDAY.MANY WERE DENIED AND SOME WERE GIVEN,A NEW ELECTED GOVERNOR OF A STATE WAS THERE FOR HIS INTERVIEW TOO............ THEY WERE ATTENDING TO 10AM AND 10.30AM QUEUE BUT I JOIN THE LINE THAT HAS 10.30AM AND FOLLOWED BY 11AM APPOINTMENTS,A GIRL THAT HER APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 9AM WAS TOLD TO GO BACK AS THEY ARE DONE WITH 9AM APPOINTMENTS,SO PAINFUL FOR HER.

Congrats. Pls post ur full transcript. @ bolded....this was same thing that happened to Chloe7. However, I think it's high time American Consulate (lagos) toned down the insensitive, disrespectful and inhumane way of treating applicants. I would not generalize this because Abuja does not act like that. Abuja even listens better and allow you to present your case while conducting the interview proper. You can come into the Embassy in Abuja, get a tally and drop your electronic gadgets with the security guys unlike Lagos where you've got to "roger" the police guys minimum of N1k for dropping ordinary token.Ordinary security boys @ the consulate see theirselves as demi gods. They talk to you as if they were the VO ghanghan. Imagine! Everybody knows the traffic situation in Lagos. Well, on a lighter mood, let's see how these plays out,now that Baba is there...lols

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
VO:How are you
ME:I'm ok and you?
VO:Fine,Can i please have your passport and the white paper?
ME:Gave it to him
VO:Checked my old passport from the back and checked in between the pages and said Oh you have been to the UK.
VO:Where are you going?
ME:California
VO:Where in California
ME:Long beach
VO:What do you do?
ME:I'm into this
VO:Do you own the company
VO:what do you do for the company
ME:I own an asset
VO:Are you married?
VO:Do have children?
ME:I have one child.
VO:Why do you want to travel alone
ME:My wife is doesnt know when her leave will be granted and my son is on school session.
VO:What are you going to do in Long beach:
ME:Tourist visit
VO:Do you know anyone there?
ME:No
VO:What places do you want to visit?
ME:The Pike,Walter Pyramid.
VO:Whats Walter pyramid,what does it look like and where is that located?
ME:I tried to describe to him how the Pyramid looks like and told him i dont know exactly where its located but i know it is in long beach.
VO:Where else do you want to go?
ME:Also to see a beautiful Aquarium(at that point i forgot it is called aquarium of the pacific)
VO:What have you gone to do in UK?
ME:I have been there twice and one was tourist visit and the other went to visit my aunt.
VOsadask again)Do you know anybody in California
VO:So why dont you wait till your wife gets her leave and you can go together.
ME:Its my business offpeak and maybe next year we can go together.
VO:Ok,said something but didnt hear well
ME:Is that All?
VO:Wait,he was writing my passport details on his sheet of paper and hands over a white sheet to me.
ME:Thanks

No single document was requested from me not even my bank statement,he didnt ask about my how much i earn or how much i have for the trip.I made sure i was confident enough as i can be and looked straight in his eyes as he asks me all the questions.

I was so happy,went out of the office and went to have my token back from the police man and gave him some change with joy.Went back to my car,called family and friends and i zoomed off.Goodluck to everyone that have an appointment with US embassy.Thanks again to you all.

NB:Pray,be real enough,be confident,be consistent in your answers and most importantly be wise when filling your DS-160 form.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
gentleiphy:
Your international passport,DS-160 form confirmation,Appointment confirmation and 2 passport photograph(the requested size) and do not staple it.The print out can be black and wite or coloured it doesnt matter,I used black and white printed copies.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
100dollarbills:

Congrats. Pls post ur full transcript. @ bolded....this was same thing that happened to Chloe7. However, I think it's high time American Consulate (lagos) toned down the insensitive, disrespectful and inhumane way of treating applicants. I would not generalize this because Abuja does not act like that. Abuja even listens better and allow you to present your case while conducting the interview proper. You can come into the Embassy in Abuja, get a tally and drop your electronic gadgets with the security guys unlike Lagos where you've got to "roger" the police guys minimum of N1k for dropping ordinary token.Ordinary security boys @ the consulate see theirselves as demi gods. They talk to you as if they were the VO ghanghan. Imagine! Everybody knows the traffic situation in Lagos. Well, on a lighter mood, let's see how these plays out,now that Baba is there...lols
i'm telling you this is just the truth, everyone in Lagos knew about the traffic that happened yesterday meanwhile they didn't care, they were busy telling me why didn't I get there 4.30am that some people have been there since that time, won't I attend to my hubby and the home, we are at their mercy because we are the ones that need the visa, no be their fault.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
if not that Abuja is over booked, it seems the best place to go to. i told you guys about me forgeting my passport in lagos and my interview was for 8am. i didn't get the passport until 11ish and got to the embassy at about to 12. i just told them what happened and they let me in. my visa was even approved. lagos sucks big time. meanwhile you can get etihad for less than 200k if you are travelling and returning before 1st of August. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
bigfido:
if not that Abuja is over booked, it seems the best place to go to. i told you guys about me forgeting my passport in lagos and my interview was for 8am. i didn't get the passport until 11ish and got to the embassy at about to 12. i just told them what happened and they let me in. my visa was even approved. lagos sucks big time. meanwhile you can get etihad for less than 200k if you are travelling and returning before 1st of August. grin
was your interview this year or last year? If it was this year what month precisely?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
it was last year november
chloe7:
was your interview this year or last year? If it was this year what month precisely?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls I just got our ticket by e mail, can I check its authenticity online pls? And how can I check it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
check through the airline website
tayoamos:
Pls I just got our ticket by e mail, can I check its authenticity online pls? And how can I check it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
tayoamos:

Go to airline website and use the book reference number and your surname to check. You can also use https://www.checkmytrip.com. You can even change you seat number etc.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
chloe7:
i'm telling you this is just the truth, everyone in Lagos knew about the traffic that happened yesterday meanwhile they didn't care, they were busy telling me why didn't I get there 4.30am that some people have been there since that time, won't I attend to my hubby and the home, we are at their mercy because we are the ones that need the visa, no be their fault.

Sorry about your ordeals at the US embassy in Lagos. If it was possible I would gladly borrow you my visa, as you have been a blessing on this forum. Just keep faith, for your iinterview would be successful. Cheer.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
ekpotek:

Sorry about your ordeals at the US embassy in Lagos. If it was possible I would gladly borrow you my visa, as you have been a blessing on this forum. Just keep faith, for your iinterview would be successful. Cheer.
Nwanne no borrow me visa na, borrow me ticket! I haff been a blessing join on this forum kwa! grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
chloe7:

Sorry about your ordeals at the US embassy in Lagos. If it was possible I would gladly borrow you my visa, as you have been a blessing on this forum. Just keep faith, for your interview would be successful. Cheer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ayobj: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
ekpotek:

Sorry about your ordeals at the US embassy in Lagos. If it was possible I would gladly borrow you my visa, as you have been a blessing on this forum. Just keep faith, for your interview would be successful. Cheer.

The embarrassing treatment in lagos should be dealt with.except the long waiting space on the other side of the road.No other arrangement for seating is available.You are expected to be in a single line and file.
2 years ago,you will be afforded somewhere to sit and get yourself together before the interview.No that has stopped.
Abuja has a smaller interview area but the seating arrangement is okay and no funny lines or out of embassy arrangement.
Naija must be dignified.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2015
ekpotek:

Awwww kiss thank you so much, I hope for success too
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Anewdawn: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Travelling last week in july for summer with etihad. This will be my very first time using them. I hope there in flight service is ok. Any experience with them from anybody??
Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
The Old trick of hunting for tickets a day before travelling still works grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.