Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:15 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056099 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by yvy1(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
suxes2005:

Yeah but this days most people that I know are given 2 yrs
multiple entry visa. That's wat my pastor got last year as well

I guess i need to talk to my boss about it.
Moreover its a red flag on your pp ,
Let's wait for those who have experience
to share it with us

SHALOM

Everybody I know that applied as a first time visitor in the past 2yrs has been given 2years multiple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by anfanio: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
2 years multiple entry visa is not the norm, it just saves you the headache of going back to the embassy every time you need to travel, however you need to be consistent with your story at point of entry with what you told them at the embassy, it's dicey sometimes. 6 months single entry visa is the standard, but it's at the discretion of the VO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by anfanio: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
yesoo,
Wether you apply now or after you get a new passport, you will want to express the fact that you have travelled to US before and come back to Nigeria. Use that point to your advantage, the visa cancellation will always come up until you overcome it (by getting another visa), the information is there somebody just needs to look, so be straight forward don't wait for your passport to expire, do it as soon as you have the opportunity. Good luck.
Send me an email I need to ask some personal questions and we'll take it from there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
dot_man:

. . . . This is interesting. . . Are they goin to email me the appointment date?. . . . Thanx a lot.

LOL, When you book the appointment you will see
the date yourself cos you are the one to select

After confirmation, you will have a page to print
stating the details of your interview

yesoo:

Hi Suxes,hv u been able to enquire from your boss about the possibility of being granted a UK visa with d presence of a cancelled American visa.Or do u think I'll should wait for the passport to expire so that I could get a new/fresh passport&then I could apply.My passport is expiring in 2years time.pls reply

Like anfanio said, just apply as soon as you can and why wait
for 2 yrs b4 ur pp expires? Apply for your uk and pray along as well

yvy1:

Everybody I know that applied as a first time visitor in the past 2yrs has been given 2years multiple.

Oh that's good. I also have a woman i did her package, she was given 3 months first time
and second time 2 years, its all to the discretion of the eco

SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dantecmu(m): 4:00am On Apr 10, 2011
suxes2005:

Oh that's good. I also have a woman i did her package, she was given 3 months first time
and second time 2 years,  its all to the discretion of the eco

SHALOM

I can imagine how about the once you packaged and where denied. or rather when would you package yourself or dont you wanna go to america and canada, ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2011
Dantecmu:

I can imagine how about the once you packaged and where denied. or rather when would you package yourself or dont you wanna go to america and canada, ?

Of course i did package for myself then, It was student visa
The sevis fee receipt was not ready b4 the interview so i took
chances, Of course i wish to go ooooo

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yesoo: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2011
@afanio:pls can I have ur email addy.
@suxes:My fear of applying for UK visa is being rejected.moreovr,it wil b on their record that I was once rejected a visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
yesoo:

@afanio:pls can I have your email addy.
@suxes:My fear of applying for UK visa is being rejected.moreovr,it wil b on their record that I was once rejected a visa

I'm scared you will be rejected if you apply.
Even if you get the visa you will doubt it!

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfonso1: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2011
hi suxes! my company is trying sending me to a 10 days renewable energy training in califonia by july and after the training course I will sit for a professional exam call north america board of certified energy practitioner. please culd u tell me which visa category do I apply for?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
alfonso1:

hi suxes! my company is trying sending me to a 10 days renewable energy training in califonia by july and after the training course I will sit for a professional exam call north america board of certified energy practitioner. please culd u tell me which visa category do I apply for?

Hi bruv, I guess you still need to apply for
visit visa. I will make some findings and get
back at you here.

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfonso1: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
10x bruv. please asap. l apc8 ur quick response
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^6
You need apply for the visit visa. Ensure to put
the details of the places you will visit in your DS160

Whats the interval between the programs?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfonso1: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
9ce dat bruv. the professional exam is 2 days after the completion of the training. I av also contacted the embassy info desk by email n dey said I will still need the B1 visa. 9ce effort by u.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2011
alfonso1:

9ce dat bruv. the professional exam is 2 days after the completion of the training. I av also contacted the embassy info desk by email n dey said I will still need the B1 visa. 9ce effort by u.

Oh you are welcome bruv.
That's what NL is made for. Let's share
infos and help eachother

When you get your visa do not hesitate to
tell us how your interview went

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by afulstop: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hi pple,I would like a response to my question please: is it still possible to get us appointments this may to travel in june.the website shows fully booked but can apptments be arranged? Tnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
afulstop:

Hi pple,I would like a response to my question please: is it still possible to get us appointments this may to travel in june.the website shows fully booked but can apptments be arranged? Tnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
afulstop:

afulstop:

if it says its fully booked,then that is it.You can not arrange appointments,specially unless for a student visa whereby you can schedule emergency appointments by sending them an e-mail.If you needed a date in June,you should have applied in March.There were lots of available dates,then.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by afulstop: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
@gbenge77:tnx for ur response.pls do u knw why the apptments r so far between? It used 2wks to get a renewal apptment and its nearly over 3mths.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2011
The old appointment system gave the touts a chance to hoard dates and then sell to desperate applicants at exhorbitant prices.In fact,some people had to be online 24 hours but still could not get dates until next year.But,with the new system ,date hoarding has been largely eliminated.

I think they started releasing dates in MAY from (March ) and within a few days,all the dates in MAY had been fully booked.Essentially,June dates were available in EARLY MARCH ,So that may explain the reason why you are not able to get a date in june.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by afulstop: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2011
@Gbenge77:
Woaw!Thanks for the indepth explanation.makes real sense.thank u!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lanrujay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
@suxes2005 i have taken sometime to read all posts and found it all interesting but i would like to know if you have any conference stuff readily for an aspiring visa seeker?
i will be so glad to read from you
and how much will it cost?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^^^

Bruv, there are lots of conferences and it depends
on your field. You have the site so you could check
for yourself and pick the one in your field

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dotman2(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2011
Gbenge 77:

The old appointment system gave the touts a chance to hoard dates and then sell to desperate applicants at exhorbitant prices.In fact,some people had to be online 24 hours but still could not get dates until next year.But,with the new system ,date hoarding has been largely eliminated.

I think they started releasing dates in MAY from (March ) and within a few days,all the dates in MAY had been fully booked.Essentially,June dates were available in EARLY MARCH ,So that may explain the reason why you are not able to get a date in june.
. . . wat if one wants to travel dis comin june. how can one get appointment. . tanx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dotman2(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2011
suxes2005:

@Gbenge

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
. . . can we chat on yim. i av some questns 4 u. tanx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2011
I have accepted the friend request
I'm online most time

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by rapheal2k9: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
@yvy1: How much do they perceive as a good salary? (Do i need to earn 500k or 600k to have a good chance) I schooled in europe and been to the states a couple of times.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yvy1(f): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
I told them I earned 300k and my dad was co sponsoring me. They asked to see my statement of accounts reflecting such salary. Pls don't take a structured statementof accounts there o. At the end of the day, na God and the ECO's mood.

Btw I don go the America come back.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2011
yvy1, how was USA?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
suxes2005:

yvy1, how was USA?

SHALOM
I'm amazed at how you made usa visa application easy, I'll love to travel but not to usa or uk for now.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by rapheal2k9: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
@yvy1: Did you tell them you were going to visit someone and show them an i.v or Did you book a hotel?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yvy1(f): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2011
@suxes2005 it was a good trip. We thank God.

@rapheal2k9 I told them I was going to visit someone. I had an I.v but they didn't ask to see it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jamsmither: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2011
@house,never knew dis thread b4 i went for my interview for tourist B1/B2 visa in abuja last month bt was deny by dat chicko women at counter 6,pls beware of her her when going to abuja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.