Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:52 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056094 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by yvy1(f): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
@abayoureal just prepare to be there till about 2pm. I finished mine at 12 and my appointment was for 7am. Don't forget to be cheerful and smile at everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by lovelynk(f): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2011
Hi suxes,
I just had a baby and i am planning for my mum to come help with the baby via visting visa.
Can u put me through with the requirements?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What's your mom into? That would give us idea on
what to advice you on. I'm sure others will have advice as well

Aal Izz Well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lovelynk(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
my mom is a business woman but its just a small business.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^

If that is the case then the main sponsoring aspect must be
from you guys over there. So you have to send enuf documents
to show @ d embassy that you guys are gainfully employed and can
afford to host her, (dey might not ask but send it to her)

Aal Izz Well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
@HOUSE, suxes2005, imperiouxx, Gbenge 77

New in the house. I want to apply for US Visa as my friend is visiting me. My plan is to spend few days and come back to my country. Went through this forum, the problem am having is the class to apply for because I found out people are going for B1/B2 class even though is for tourism which should be B/B2 from my own thinking. I want to apply for visiting and tourism, house which one I should pick?

Temp. Business Pleasure Visitor (B)
Tourism/Medical Treatment (B2)
OR
Temp. Business Pleasure Visitor (B)
Business/Personal (B1/B2)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
pointalert i do not understand that enough but i guess
you should choose b1/b2

Aal Izz Well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
@suxes2006
thanks for ur reply. what am going for is visiting/tourism. picking B1/B2 that should indicate business or personal which can as well mean a lot. Any opinion @house pls?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
@yvy1

Please while filling your visitng visa form, did u pick
the B/B2 which indicates the Temp Business/pleasure Tourism/medical or

B1/B2 which indicates the Temp Business/pleasure, Business/personal visa

Although it is stated on the website both B/B2 and B1/B2 are being issued as one

Pls, give me more info on this
Re: Usa Visit Visa by imperiouxx(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
pointalert, temporary visiting your friend put you in B1/B2 category unless you are going on tour.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
Oga pointalert,
Go for B1/B2, It covers everything you need for now.
You may contact me If you find it difficult to get your desired date
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dantecmu(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ALL

There is no blueprint to getting a US visa, So i suggest you visit the American embassy website and study it word for word line for line , i was denied US visa 3 times and when i finally went wif little or nothing i was given without even asked a single question , My 2cent is this consistency in information for those who have been previously denied , And those who have travelled outside the country b4 have better chances than those who have never travelled, BETTER CHANCES, not that they don't issue 1st timers , from my understanding and investigation the US embassy issue more of student and conference visitors visa for those who have never travelled out of the country, i also want to state that it doesn't matter the type of visa you have as far as you where stamped into the united states by an immigration officer and was handed over an i94 slip you can change Ur status, and it can be done in less that 1 year from when u arrived the US depending on the kinda friends you hang out with and how focused and patient you are and also how much you pray to your GOD,

The 1st tyme i applied for a us visa i was denied i hadn't travelled out i went back in 2 years with a south African visa an Irish visa and a UK visa i was still denied i went back the 3rd tyme with 2 extra renewals of ma UK visa meaning i had 3 six months visa 2 expired 1 still valid , the us still denied me so i went to germany France when i came back The 4th time i was given , and then i got a Canadian visa now i don't need no visa to visit anywhere, the lesson is this there is no blue print i know pple who didn't have to travel round the world and where given US visa 1st tyme no travel history, its all luck God and perseverance, i wish you all the best,

The country is worth the hassle,
Also note That the 3denials where invites from my uncle, the 4th attempt was conference

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usa Visit Visa by mamathrice: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Usa Visit Visa by imperiouxx(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^ serious issue we got here.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
@yvy1,Posted by: yvy1
Insert Quote
@abayoureal just prepare to be there till about 2pm. I finished mine at 12 and my appointment was for 7am. Don't forget to be cheerful and smile at everyone.
U mean i shud get prepared for a whole day, Am a first timer with no travel history,but well prepare for this one,atleast,getting all the necessary docs,working and for want to go and spend 2weeks annually leave,with an invitation from my aunt.What is the possibility?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by segbas(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
HELLO HOUSE, WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST TIME VISTOR TO US, I AM MARRIED BUT A TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE, WHAT AND WHAT CAN I COMBINE TO APPLY AT US EMBASSY, I WAS INVITED LAST YEAR FOR THIS YEAR CONVENTION BY ROTARY CLUB BUT I DID NOT BOTHER TO APPLY DUE TO FEAR THAT THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE.
PLS ADVISE BY LISTING WHAT I WILL NEED. kindly reply me and give me advice on what to do. pls
THANKS
oluwasegunb449@gmail.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by donkarly(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2011
@ All,i intend to visit the us in january 2012.i have filled and submitted the application form but getting an interview date in january has been a problem.please is there any other way to go about it;or can anyone help out?

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hello donkarly,

I can be of help, send me mail to usaappointment@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
@mamathrice,

Your name is already blacklisted, no matter where and how long it takes, it's been penciled down.

All you need do is to write to them asking for their pardon if it is obvious that you lied else provide them the evidence that shows that the pregnancy was still at the early stage then, hence you did not know.
Even a change of passport cannot solve this.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2011
Mamathrice, I gues u nid 2 write em a letter. Either u lie or say d truth in d leta mak sure its more dan reasonable doubt.

Show enuf convincing evidence as well.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by joxiri: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
quick ? people
on tis ds160 form theres a ? about if you have been ten printed as opposed to finger printed
does having your biometrics e.g for this nigerian new e passport and uk visas taken amount to ten printed or will that just be finger printed
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udennaa: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2011
@suxes2006,pls i need a little help here.i filled d ds160 form online n submitted and i have got an interview date.every info on d form is correct,but theres a little mistake which was discovered on the interview appointment page after it has been confirmed.every other info is correct except that my last name(surname)did not appear,my middle name was mistalenly entered as my last name.do you think its really a problem?if yes,what can i do about it?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2011
@udenna,

You have to contact their online customer care, they will fix everything for you, the only snag is that they would ask you to cancel the appointment date  if gotten else they'd fix it for you accordingly  after they must have verified that you're the owner of the profile.
Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Udenna, I guess you have to contact them first to know what
they think about this. I mean their customer care rep

Aal Izz Well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
@house,

I got my birth certificate missing and I want to know which one is appreciate and most acceptable for me to get for a 27 years old that USA embassy would accept. Is it:
1. the one that local government issue for token fees of 1500-2000k depending on the bargain though or
2. the one that National Population Census issues for a token fees of 9k
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^

IMHO I'd go with the NPC's own

Aal Izz Well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by joxiri: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
It would be nice if someone could provide a response to my question please
Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
joxiri:

It would be nice if someone could provide a response to my question please
Thank you
whats the question?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by joxiri: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
quick ? people
on tis ds160 form theres a ? about if you have been ten printed as opposed to finger printed
does having your biometrics e.g for this nigerian new e passport and uk visas taken amount to ten printed or will that just be finger printed
Re: Usa Visit Visa by joxiri: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
stil waiting for answers please
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
@house,

Please what type of birth certificate is needed at us embassy for a B1/B2 visa? The one that LG issue or the National Population Census?
I got my birth certificate missing and I want to know which one is appreciate and most acceptable for me to get for a 27 years old that USA embassy would accept. Is it:
1. the one that local government issue for token fees of 1500-2000k depending on the bargain though or
2. the one that National Population Census issues for a token fees of 9k
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

NPC in my honest opinion

Aal Izz Well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.