Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1063229 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by nkkystel(f): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2013
uist: Could yoo please send us the link to the other visa thread
This is the link to the visa thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by uist: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2013
thanks
nkkystel:
This is the link to the visa thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
USA company is sending invitation letter to come for a course for 10days and my company is my sponser pls what document do I need to get the visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2013
@ chidi fill in the details of the course and your job description as asked on the DS 160 form. Most of the time, documents are not checked so it is based on the info you provide.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by coolmrjohn: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2013
I need some help here.....my friend just got his USA 3month visa yesterday, but is
tourist visa...pleas whats the amount of PTA he we go with and can he extend. The visa when I get there, and what order requirement those he need again, because he we be living next week wednesday...and can he use tourist visa to work over there....pleas any answer....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by baani(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
please all....where can i upload my pic on the ds-160 form or anywhere else for my visa application
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AjanleKoko: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
baani: please all....where can i upload my pic on the ds-160 form or anywhere else for my visa application

Not required.
Get your picture ready for interview date.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 1:51am On Jul 31, 2013
hi nairalanders, my friend is at chicago in US throngh conference and he said he want to sightsee new york city.
Pls he need ur advice on what to do and any required document for the movement
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Henries: 4:35am On Jul 31, 2013
tzetzefly,gbengga77 n all d gurus pls i nid urgent advice concernin bookin of flight,hd wanted to fly wit arik bt ws told dt dia august flight if fully booked n dt i ll hv to wait til dec.for dia nxt after d august flight which is nt an option for me cs i jst wnt to go ds august.pls seriously waitin for ur advice on wt to do alternaively,tanx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Henries: tzetzefly,gbengga77 n all d gurus pls i nid urgent advice concernin bookin of flight,hd wanted to fly wit arik bt ws told dt dia august flight if fully booked n dt i ll hv to wait til dec.for dia nxt after d august flight which is nt an option for me cs i jst wnt to go ds august.pls seriously waitin for ur advice on wt to do alternaively,tanx

There are other options for you to book with, you can try: KLM, Lufthansa, American Airline, United Airline, Royal Air Maroc, Air France, Emirates, Qatar Airways among others.

But mind you there's high increase in airfares for Newyork this August going for as much as #400,000 and above. You can also visit their offices at the MMIA to ascertain the cheapest fare to your destination or alternatively, you can fly to other US airports for alot less before connecting to your prefered destination with a domestic airline.

Such destinations as these ones below can be reached with either Emirates or Qatar Airways:

1.Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

2. George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)

3. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)

4. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)

Take care.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Henries: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2013
tzetzefly:

There are other options for you to book with, you can try: KLM, Lufthansa, American Airline, United Airline, Royal Air Maroc, Air France, Emirates, Qatar Airways among others.

But mind you there's high increase in airfares for Newyork this August going for as much as #400,000 and above. You can also visit their offices at the MMIA to ascertain the cheapest fare to your destination or alternatively, you can fly to other US airports for alot less before connecting to your prefered destination with a domestic airline.

Such destinations as these ones below can be reached with either Emirates or Qatar Airways:

1.Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

2. George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)

3. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)

4. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)

Take care.....
@tzetzefly u r d best,doin jst wt u suggest nw,God bless u,i hv gotten a lead,i ll kip u posted
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ coolmrjohn you/ your friend can't extend the visa but when he gets to the US the CBP offical @ d airport may stamp his passport with a permit that let's him stay for a maximum of 6 mths 180 days) or even shorter days depending on the purpose of his visit. For example if he's attending a conference, he get a 1 mth stamp in his passport. With a tourist visa, you are not permitted to work so your asking suggests your friend wants to abuse his visa and possibly overstay. Naughty, naughty.

@influential: For your friend there's no additional document required though he will be asked for a photo I'd when boarding his flight, so it'd be good to have his international passport on him while flying locally.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by afulstop: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Usa Visit Visa by coobboy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hey room sup im a student of yabatech me and my mum went for a visa on monday in the interview we went
Vo hi
Us hello
Vo who are u going to meeg on the us
Us name
Vo types where are u going there
Us said
Uhm to my mum
Where do u work
Us said
Vo how miuch is ur salary
Us said my mum throwing a letter from her office to her
Vo She looked at it and smiled
Vo who are u going with
Us my husband my mum said throwing his passport to her saying he has travelled two times to the us
Vo what doea he do
Us said
Vo how much is his monthly in come
Us 1m
Vo smiles
Us wanted to throw a document to her but ahe said she didnt want to see a document juat to ask a couple of questions
Vo what school are u
Me said
Vo what are u studying
Me said
Vo how many years do u have left
Me 1yr
Vo smiles
Then asks how many country have u travelled to
Us dubai ghana togo saudi arabia in the former passport
Vo smiles and takes a paper from the wall and says go and pickup ur visa on friday circles the place we'll collet it said thank u and went happy
due to my typing mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by coobboy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hey room sup im a student of yabatech me and my mum went for a visa on monday in the interview we went
Vo hi
Us hello
Us name
Us said
Uhm to my mum
Where do u work
Us said
Vo who are u going with
Us my husband my mum said throwing his passport to her saying he has travelled two times to the us
Vo what doea he do
Us said
Us 1m
Vo smiles
Us wanted to throw a document to her but ahe said she didnt want to see a document juat to ask a couple of questions
Vo what school are u
Me said
Vo what are u studying
Me said
Me 1yr
Vo smiles
Vo smiles and takes a paper from the wall and says go and pickup ur visa on friday circles the place we'll collet it said thank u and went happy
due to my typing mistakes didnt take upto 7mins and we were off just like that
Is the visa granted?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yessssssssss..............congrats.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
coobboy: Hey room sup im a student of yabatech me and my mum went for a visa on monday in the interview we went
Vo hi
Us hello
Us name
Us said
Uhm to my mum
Where do u work
Us said
Vo who are u going with
Vo what doea he do
Us said
Us 1m
Vo smiles
Vo what school are u
Me said
Vo what are u studying
Me said
Me 1yr
Vo smiles
due to my typing mistakes didnt take upto 7mins and we were off just like that
Is the visa granted?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ola4yinka(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Really learnt a lot here on Nairaland, was @ the embassy yesterday 30th July and I got my visa...will pick up on Friday!...Favour! Favour! Favour!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by coobboy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Yessssssssss..............congrats.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Oh yes thnk u but whats the minimum amiunt if yrs or months or how mny yrs are they likely to give us
My dad hadd a 2yrs visa frst time tho
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Expect a minimum of 2yrs........
coobboy:
Oh yes thnk u but whats the minimum amiunt if yrs or months or how mny yrs are they likely to give us
My dad hadd a 2yrs visa frst time tho
Re: Usa Visit Visa by coobboy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Expect a minimum of 2yrs........
grin cheesy ?? cool wow thank you
Thsnk u for the replies

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
You are welcome !! grin grin grin
coobboy:
grin cheesy ?? cool wow thank you
Thsnk u for the replies
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2013
hi nairalanders, a friend of mine is traveling to US on the 5th of august for a conference at illinious chicago.
He need advice on this issue, he didnt wsh to attend the conference and the person he intend to stay with is at new york.
his flight routine-from nigeria to amsterdam -newyork-chicago.
Is it possible for him to stop is movement in new york without going to chicago? Pls urgent advice pls.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AjanleKoko: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2013
influential01: hi nairalanders, a friend of mine is traveling to US on the 5th of august for a conference at illinious chicago.
He need advice on this issue, he didnt wsh to attend the conference and the person he intend to stay with is at new york.
his flight routine-from nigeria to amsterdam -newyork-chicago.
Is it possible for him to stop is movement in new york without going to chicago? Pls urgent advice pls.

Well . . . I am sure the Immigration people will likely ask for his round-trip tickets that indicate his eventual destination, to verify where exactly he is going. Especially if he's a first-time visitor to the US. He will likely have to fill the reason for visiting the US on his I-94 slip, anyway.

So he'd better produce a round-trip ticket to Chicago when he's asked. He can then choose not to attend the conference if he so desires.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2013
i ve fill my appointment form online and ve summit it, we i make a print out i discover i made a mistake on my date of birthday, instead of march i put febuary.
Pls what can i do because am totally confused.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
fill another DS-160 form with your correct date of birth,it cancels the one you earlier filled....dont be confused...
influential01: i ve fill my appointment form online and ve summit it, we i make a print out i discover i made a mistake on my date of birthday, instead of march i put febuary.
Pls what can i do because am totally confused.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi tzetzefly and other gurus in the house, want to use this opportunity to thank you for your effort and contributions to this wonderful forum and pray that the almight God continue to bless you and shower you with his mercies...I want you to please clearify me on this, I was refused a US visiting visa on jun this year on the ground that I have no travel history now I went for tourism to dubai on a week trip early last month and planning to go to Ghana anytime this week, my intention is to also apply for france Shengen visa, by the end of August to travel by October and return back then reapply for US visa again by November to travel for Christmas holiday.
After calling the VSF center for enquiry on how to go about the France visa, I was told that if I apply by late August that my visa will be ready by the end of November and it means I have to travel to France by December instead of October as planned; now my questions are;
- How do I go about this ?
- Will dubai and Ghana stamps with a valid Shengen visa boost my chance for a US tourist visiting visa if I apply by November without traveling already to France?
- what type of visa will I apply at US embassy this time if my reason for traveling tends to be to connect from France to US , or US to France for Christmas ? 5 days in France and 5 days in US then back to Nigeria.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: fill another DS-160 form with your correct date of birth,it cancels the one you earlier filled....dont be confused...

Re u sure i can fill another ds-160 because ve been gving interview date ooo.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ola4yinka(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2013
influential01:

Yes I also did the same cos of a mistake on my pp number...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugflector: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2013
GREAT FAVOR NEEDED HERE.

I got denied Student Visa March/April 2011 and I would love to apply for Visiting Visa Probably Next year 2014, A friend of mine is inviting me over. Now my questions. :-)

Do you think its advisable to apply for Visiting Visa Via my Friend?

I keep hearing stuffs like I might get denied again because I was denied with Student visa, Now I went to get someone to Invite me over, What does the Nairalander thinks?

Please I need genuine answers and advice here.

Thank You.
Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2013
yes you can, it is not a big deal, it cancels the previous form.. grin cheesy
influential01:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by shessyfavour: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello Tzetze fly and the gurus in the aos i would like to have on your say on my issues as i am an interview coming up in Lag pretty soon.. Firstly i applied for a student visa in Feb 12 wasn't lucky and in Dec 12 i applied for business conf wasn't lucky again but in both application only the purpose of visit is different and marital status as i was single when i went in Feb, Now, i am invited to attend a national convention by an organisation in which i am a member , so ll like to hear your views as per what my chances are hope previous applications wont affect this one? I own my business( Dealing with electrical fittings and accessories) Monthly income 300k, i have been to UK twice in 2011 and in April this year i spent 6 days vacation in South Africa and i am married with a baby girl.

Also i would like to know the best way to answer when the VO ask how much do you make per month as you know that for a business man monthly income is varied so i was thinking of saying this " As an entrepreneur the income varies from month to month but according to my Audited and financial report for the year 2012 i made a net profit of 3.8m so it was that statistics used to determine the 300k monthly income which was put down in the form" I hope this response is okay i just don't want to say a figure so he wouldn't get impression that i just put any figure there..

Thanks so much in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (323)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.